I demand an apology

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1651098057361.png

After the last election it appears conservatism is now a minority and rednecks are even more of a minority.

Therefore I demand an formal apology and reparations from all the progressives and government who have been degrading and abusive to my culture with silicon valley's and the governments approval.

There'll be a party with hors devees of mountain oysters, head cheese on little crackers, and pickled quail eggs on tooth picks, before an elegant meal of liver and onions, pig snout, cornbread, collard greens, corn on the cob, Mulligan stew, and sweet potato pie, when ya' all do this thing and do remember this is formal so wear your cowboy boots and hat.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:
View attachment 637256

After the last election it appears conservatism is now a minority and rednecks are even more of a minority.

Therefore I demand an formal apology and reparations from all the progressives and government who have been degrading and abusive to my culture with silicon valley's and the governments approval.

There'll be a party with hors devees of mountain oysters and head cheese on little crackers before an elegant meal of liver and onions when ya' all do this thing and do remember this is formal so wear your cowboy boots and hat.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I demand that all leftist kiss my ass. ;)

View attachment 637256

There'll be a party with hors devees of mountain oysters, head cheese on little crackers, and pickled quail eggs on tooth picks, before an elegant meal of liver and onions, pig snout, cornbread, collard greens, corn on the cob, Mulligan stew, and sweet potato pie, when ya' all do this thing and do remember this is formal so wear your cowboy boots and hat.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You apparently don't think much. Republicans actually gained seats in congress and nationally in state races.

More importantly even democrats are predicting a massive read wave in November so let's have this discussion again after election day 2022.

I myself am somewhat of a hillbilly. I never really felt any shame about it until the early nineties or so. It seemed to me that my brethren were trying to not be such neanderthals. Then Jeff Foxworthy came along. No one laughed harder at his ridicule than southerners. It seemed they took his redneck jokes as permission to be stereotypical backwoods dumbasses. After everyone gave up on trying to better themselves and gain a little sophistication I quit identifying with them. Redneck culture is an embarrassment to Western civilization. Crawl out of the cage you built for yourself and start acting like you have some sense.

I myself am somewhat of a hillbilly. I never really felt any shame about it until the early nineties or so. It seemed to me that my brethren were trying to not be such neanderthals. Then Jeff Foxworthy came along. No one laughed harder at his ridicule than southerners. It seemed they took his redneck jokes as permission to be stereotypical backwoods dumbasses. After everyone gave up on trying to better themselves and gain a little sophistication I quit identifying with them. Redneck culture is an embarrassment to Western civilization. Crawl out of the cage you built for yourself and start acting like you have some sense.

1651099021040.png

Since you felt a need to be a bigot then slander and attack the OP and others...

You first

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Well that's a complete fabrication. It sounds as though you've never even flown over the south or SW.

Well that's a complete fabrication. It sounds as though you've never even flown over the south or SW.
Born and raised in Alabama, live in Florida. I got an education and saw some of the world. The methheads across the road are probably more your speed.

So much for southern hospitality in the 21st century. The rednecks do their best to dissuade visitors.

1651100305001.jpeg

Forum List

Back