I decided to open my own restaurant

Leviticus

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2021
I recently decided so I'm going to attempt to open my own restaurant. It will be a burger restaurant, but not fast food.

We're going to serve high quality burgers with the premise being that you build your own Burger with a selection of patties, buns, cheeses, toppings, etc.

There will also be pre-made specialty burgers.

If possible I'm going to attempt to get everything organic and locally sourced.

I'm going to attempt to have the menu as simple as possible, with build your own Burger being the main attraction, but with a few secondary items as well such as hot dogs, chili dogs, etc.

We will also have a selection of sides that this fries, sweet potato fries, coleslaw, homemade chips, etc.

Good luck to you man.:thup: Please keep my user name and send me a pm of the name of the resteraunt and the location and depending where you live,I ll come out and I might be one of your first customers.

/—-/ How much experience do you have in the restaurant business, including front end, back end, managing staff, working with landlords, health department, negotiating leases, finding the best location, advertising, marketing, finding vendors? And how many years of cash on hand do you have?
This is just a short list…

Two bullet points you really should prioritize.

One, recruiting a sufficient number of young busty waitresses and finding appropriate uniforms for the chicks to wear. The young men who are your main market usually prefer gals with the traditional D cups.

The second point is getting in tight with fine breweries to sponsor events at your joint. Beer is the #1 profit item in the restaurant racket nowadays. Getting the Silver Bullet advertised in the place is going to be a tremendous benefit.

btw females normally get the option of picking the place to eat....i prefer good service and good food over watching the male watch the poorly dressed wait staff...

I recently decided so I'm going to attempt to open my own restaurant. It will be a burger restaurant, but not fast food.

We're going to serve high quality burgers with the premise being that you build your own Burger with a selection of patties, buns, cheeses, toppings, etc.

I'm going to attempt to have the menu as simple as possible, with build your own Burger being the main attraction, but with a few secondary items as well such as hot dogs, chili dogs, etc.

We will also have a selection of sides that this fries, sweet potato fries, coleslaw, homemade chips, etc.
Sounds like a dozen other restaurants in my area, what's special about yours?

I think it's a fantastic idea. I have never been to a burger joint that allowed you to customize your burgers like that. It is also very important that you let customers know that your meat is locally sourced, your vegetables organic, and that inspires people to keep visiting your restaurant.

However, I know nothing about opening and running a restaurant, and would love to know more about your experience level in doing so. I love your idea though.

I find myself wanting very much to give your restaurant a try.

What part of the county are you in? Probably nowhere close to anywhere that I'll ever be, but you never know.

I find myself wanting very much to give your restaurant a try.

What part of the county are you in? Probably nowhere close to anywhere that I'll ever be, but you never know.
Mine has trout and almost ready maters. Wanna come ?
trout.jpeg

crdiamontetomato.JPG

I think it's a fantastic idea. I have never been to a burger joint that allowed you to customize your burgers like that. It is also very important that you let customers know that your meat is locally sourced, your vegetables organic, and that inspires people to keep visiting your restaurant.

However, I know nothing about opening and running a restaurant, and would love to know more about your experience level in doing so. I love your idea though.

Seriously?
There are plenty of burger joints that let you build your own burger.
FuddRuckers being the main one.

i have never been to hooters...hubby and son have....

two of the older carpenters who had given my son hell...(carpenters helper) took son to hooters...while on work trip

i hear the wings are good

There is a definite need for that kind of a sit down burger place... Hel MacDonald's is no longer worth the visit.... You pay 20 bucks now for almost nothing.

JO

Forum List

Back