I Dare Any Democrat Supporters To Defend This

OK......make that double-dog-dare-ya'.

I admit it's a trap, 'cause if you do agree with this, you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Here ya' go:

"CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

"...insisting that the "Big Lie" that the election was "stolen"..."

"The lie about the election on its own is anti-democracy and it is sowing seeds of ignorance in the populous and, obviously, it has the potential to incite violence, but beyond that is if you're willing to lie about that, what are you not willing to lie about?" Tapper asked. "That's where we are when it comes to the House Republican leadership McCarthy and [Rep. Steve] Scalise and where we are with too many leaders of the Republican Party. They're not willing to tell their voters the truth! What does that say about them?"

How about this......wanna agree with this????????

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims​

That was easy! :auiqs.jpg:

You're special. I am ignorant.

Fun post.
I am not pleased you make that claim. To elucidate, watch the way the Media constructs sentences. When they speak of Democrats crimes, they say alleged, they say unproven, they say unverified, but for Republicans they say things like sources claim, and directly make accusations. I see it all the time in the MSM.

For example in the Russia hoax. The hoax was not what Russia did, the hoax was Trump was involved. But the articles did not state that, they operated as if it is a fact that Trump worked with the Russians. Notice that when it comes to Biden, suddenly the Russians are not a bit involved, per the MSM. Either Russia is involved or not. But they did not try to help Trump.

I am not pleased you make that claim. To elucidate, watch the way the Media constructs sentences. When they speak of Democrats crimes, they say alleged, they say unproven, they say unverified, but for Republicans they say things like sources claim, and directly make accusations. I see it all the time in the MSM.

For example?

For example in the Russia hoax. The hoax was not what Russia did, the hoax was Trump was involved. But the articles did not state that, they operated as if it is a fact that Trump worked with the Russians. Notice that when it comes to Biden, suddenly the Russians are not a bit involved, per the MSM. Either Russia is involved or not. But they did not try to help Trump.
Biden's campaign was not under investigation for coordinating with Russia. Let's keep apples to apples.

It's difficult to counter your arguments without specific examples.

Assuming your personal anecdotes are true for a moment; would you claim Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, conservative treehouse etc are not guilty of what you perceive Dem leaning news sources of?

Lastly, where do you get your non-bias always truthful news?

For example?

Biden's campaign was not under investigation for coordinating with Russia. Let's keep apples to apples.

It's difficult to counter your arguments without specific examples.

Assuming your personal anecdotes are true for a moment; would you claim Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, conservative treehouse etc are not guilty of what you perceive Dem leaning news sources of?

Lastly, where do you get your non-bias always truthful news?
The reason why the Trump group was investigated was due to the report given to the main stream media released by Obama on jan 6, 2017.

Notice how specific the Obama claim was. Not about Senators or Representative or others elected, solely about Trump.

The three sources you bring up are virtually ignored by the Democrats due to extreme bias on their part.
And Democrats stick mostly to their favorites, the MSM.

Explain Paul manafort, Carter page, advance knowledge of Wikileaks email dumps and taking a dirt meeting with Russian operatives at trump tower.

Then we can discuss

The reason why the Trump group was investigated was due to the report given to the main stream media released by Obama on jan 6, 2017.

Notice how specific the Obama claim was. Not about Senators or Representative or others elected, solely about Trump.

No, I don't know. Unless you tell me I still won't know because I'm not reading a 448 page report to find out what Obama said.

The three sources you bring up are virtually ignored by the Democrats due to extreme bias on their part.

Yes, those sources are extremely bias.

And Democrats stick mostly to their favorites, the MSM.
Sure. As do trumpers.

Who do watch for your fair and balanced news?

No, I don't know. Unless you tell me I still won't know because I'm not reading a 448 page report to find out what Obama said.

Yes, those sources are extremely bias.

Sure. As do trumpers.

Who do watch for your fair and balanced news?
Unless you give me a link to support your claims, it leaves me in the dark and I can't reply.
I spread out where I get news.

Unless you give me a link to support your claims, it leaves me in the dark and I can't reply.
I spread out where I get news.
It's your claim I am wondering about.

What attack did Obama perpetrate against Trump in 2017?

It's your claim I am wondering about.

What attack did Obama perpetrate against Trump in 2017?
It is your claim that worries me.

Did you even open the link I supplied? IT is indexed and easily by line you can read what you want. Obama released the report you seem not to want to read. As I reported, close to the top it states that it is by the authority of Obama. And it hit the news like a major earthquake.

Explain Paul manafort, Carter page, advance knowledge of Wikileaks email dumps and taking a dirt meeting with Russian operatives at trump tower.

Then we can discuss
The Mueller report explains this by stating that the investigation produced nothing at all was done by the Trump team vs the Russians pertaining to the election and that the claims that Trump is guilty is wrong. Carter for instance never was shown to be guilty. Manafort was convicted for "Manafort was found guilty on eight counts (covering filing false tax returns, bank fraud, and failing to disclose a foreign bank account), but a mistrial was declared on the remaining ten counts due to a single juror harboring reasonable doubts."

How about this......wanna agree with this????????

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite."

I don't normally step into your posts (because you're an idiot and a bitch). I'm also not a Democrat. But this statement makes perfect sense to me. The "equal time" laws always struck me as bullshit.

It is your claim that worries me.

What was claim again? This conversation has been going on to long and to slowly and their are two many pages to sift through.

Did you even open the link I supplied? IT is indexed and easily by line you can read what you want. Obama released the report you seem not to want to read. As I reported, close to the top it states that it is by the authority of Obama. And it hit the news like a major earthquake.
Yes. Of course I opened it. That's how knew how many pages it is.

Perhaps it is because I am on my phone. I see no index and don't even know what I index I am looking for. I tried to search using the word Obama but their were 35 instances...again to much.

If you want to elaborate or simply state the page number that has a report Obama submitted them I will check it out. Otherwise I have things to do. It's my Friday after all and I have tacos to make and cats that are bothering for attention.

Your choice.

The Mueller report explains this by stating that the investigation produced nothing at all was done by the Trump team vs the Russians pertaining to the election and that the claims that Trump is guilty is wrong. Carter for instance never was shown to be guilty. Manafort was convicted for "Manafort was found guilty on eight counts (covering filing false tax returns, bank fraud, and failing to disclose a foreign bank account), but a mistrial was declared on the remaining ten counts due to a single juror harboring reasonable doubts."
The Meuller Report does not such thing. It actually advocates for more prosecution.

What was claim again? This conversation has been going on to long and to slowly and their are two many pages to sift through.

Yes. Of course I opened it. That's how knew how many pages it is.

Perhaps it is because I am on my phone. I see no index and don't even know what I index I am looking for. I tried to search using the word Obama but their were 35 instances...again to much.

If you want to elaborate or simply state the page number that has a report Obama submitted them I will check it out. Otherwise I have things to do. It's my Friday after all and I have tacos to make and cats that are bothering for attention.

Your choice.
I did not realize you are using a small screen. Open the link. Start with the page with the opening statement. It says that Obama sanctioned it. Reports like that don't come up from the bottom, they are made for the man at the top.

Forum List

Back