I Dare Any Democrat Supporters To Defend This

The former 1-term fuckup defeated himself.

Stop lying Bob.
Well, you refuse to give credit for the election to the MSM as I do. What a liar. You know that the media lied about Trump for his entire term.

By Attacking Trump 24/7 once Obama unleashed his attack against Trump on Jan 6., 2017.

The Media devoted over 4 years attacking Trump. It worked, didn't it? Even now they promote what they call a big lie. The lie is the election was the most secure ever.

OK......make that double-dog-dare-ya'.

I admit it's a trap, 'cause if you do agree with this, you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Here ya' go:

"CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

"...insisting that the "Big Lie" that the election was "stolen"..."

"The lie about the election on its own is anti-democracy and it is sowing seeds of ignorance in the populous and, obviously, it has the potential to incite violence, but beyond that is if you're willing to lie about that, what are you not willing to lie about?" Tapper asked. "That's where we are when it comes to the House Republican leadership McCarthy and [Rep. Steve] Scalise and where we are with too many leaders of the Republican Party. They're not willing to tell their voters the truth! What does that say about them?"

How about this......wanna agree with this????????

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

What's the problem? Media outlets have been doing this for years.

What media outlet gives both sides equal representation? Can someone name just one?

Plus, why would all unsupported arguments get as much attention as supported arguments? If CNN talks about how the Seahawks kicked ass on Monday night football and won the game by 29 points and a group of wackos denies it, should CNN give those deniers equal time?

This is a topic in search of an argument.

Do you think you can just tell me an example of the attack? Not trying to read through 500 pages of a report.

You did know Obama has not had any charges filed against him right?

As to the thousands of attack on Trump by our media: Why do you believe Trump daily attacked the Media back? He counter-punched.
Did you have the link I requested regarding the media saying it was the most secure election ever?

Do you think you can just tell me an example of the attack? Not trying to read through 500 pages of a report.

You did know Obama has not had any charges filed against him right?

Did you have the link I requested regarding the media saying it was the most secure election ever?
The media who supported Trump was who? Was FOX News a supporter? Do you want me to ask you to prove FOX supported Trump?

Definitely it was the rest of the MSM that defeated Trump. Don't you credit them for the job?
Obama was president when he unleashed his famous attack on Trump. The early parts of the report you asked me for names the president as signing this attack. And this attack by Obama was promoted by the MSM. Fox defended Trump I believe you will happily admit.

As to the most secure election of record, I was not aware until your post now you wanted a link.

Here you go for a small amount of this

About 498,000,000 results (0.39 seconds)

Search Results​

Main results​

Repudiating Trump, officials say election 'most secure'​

1697066587833.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › top-officials-elections-m...

Nov 13, 2020 — WASHINGTON (AP) — It's hard to put it any more bluntly: "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes or ...

Trump's own officials say 2020 was America's most secure ...​

Vox
https://www.vox.com › 2020/11/13 › 2020-elections-...

Nov 13, 2020 — Homeland Security put out a statement with state and local officials that countered the president's fraud claims.

2020 election "most secure in history," security officials say​

1697066587859.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics

Nov 13, 2020 — President-elect Biden picked up 11 more Electoral College votes as CBS News projected he had won Arizona.

The media who supported Trump was who? Was FOX News a supporter? Do you want me to ask you to prove FOX supported Trump?

I don't remember ever requesting that from you.

What I requested is how Obama attacked Trump.

Definitely it was the rest of the MSM that defeated Trump. Don't you credit them for the job?

No. I credit Biden for winning the election and credit Trump for losing.

Obama was president when he unleashed his famous attack on Trump. The early parts of the report you asked me for names the president as signing this attack. And this attack by Obama was promoted by the MSM. Fox defended Trump I believe you will happily admit.

You still haven't said what attack. What attack did Obama sign in 2017m

As to the most secure election of record, I was not aware until your post now you wanted a link.

No worries. I think we all tend to read throughout the posts to fast catch everything.

Here you go for a small amount of this

About 498,000,000 results (0.39 seconds)

Search Results​

Main results​

Repudiating Trump, officials say election 'most secure'

View attachment 841755
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › top-officials-elections-m...

This was the media reporting that someone said it was the most secure election in history. The article did not make that claim, they simply quoted someone who did.

Nov 13, 2020 — WASHINGTON (AP) — It's hard to put it any more bluntly: "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes or ...

Trump's own officials say 2020 was America's most secure ...

Vox
https://www.vox.com › 2020/11/13 › 2020-elections-...

Same with Vox.

Nov 13, 2020 — Homeland Security put out a statement with state and local officials that countered the president's fraud claims.

2020 election "most secure in history," security officials say

View attachment 841756
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics

Nov 13, 2020 — President-elect Biden picked up 11 more Electoral College votes as CBS News projected he had won Arizona.

Yep. All these are the same.

Just to clarify, the media reporting on what someone said is not a lie. Just like many media outlets ran articles that included Trump saying the election is stolen.

The outlets are not making the claim on their behalf, they are simply reporting things people with a relevant association are saying. Furthermore when a media outlets quotes what someone else said...regardless of whether it's true or not, it is not the media lying.

I think you don't really understand how the media works.

George Floyd resisted arrest. The protestors at the Church and Whitehouse were engaged in a protest over a death thousands of miles away. They set a church on fire. The protestors at the Capitol were engaged in protest over acts at the Capitol. They legally protested. They did not set fire to the Capitol.
Wow.

"They legally protested."

The insanity of the Trump herd gets worse every day.

Well, you refuse to give credit for the election to the MSM as I do. What a liar. You know that the media lied about Trump for his entire term.
Trump-birther-tweet.jpg

I hear Barack Obama is a Muslim. :lol:

Poor little titty baby. Can't take your own medicine, eh?

I hear Barack Obama is a Muslim. :lol:

Poor little titty baby. Can't take your own medicine, eh?
I am not the main street media. Are you saying this happened to Obama care of the main street media?

I don't remember ever requesting that from you.

What I requested is how Obama attacked Trump.

No. I credit Biden for winning the election and credit Trump for losing.

You still haven't said what attack. What attack did Obama sign in 2017m

No worries. I think we all tend to read throughout the posts to fast catch everything.

This was the media reporting that someone said it was the most secure election in history. The article did not make that claim, they simply quoted someone who did.

Same with Vox.

Yep. All these are the same.

Just to clarify, the media reporting on what someone said is not a lie. Just like many media outlets ran articles that included Trump saying the election is stolen.

The outlets are not making the claim on their behalf, they are simply reporting things people with a relevant association are saying. Furthermore when a media outlets quotes what someone else said...regardless of whether it's true or not, it is not the media lying.

I think you don't really understand how the media works.
Apparently you do not closely watch how the Media uses wordsmithing tactics to take candidates down. I watch words very closely.

Fact checking you to prove Trump lied thousands of times and also do not use media claims.
See?

You don't like Trump being called on his bullshit and won't accept any sources which prove he lied. Nice little compartmented insanity you have there.

How's that Obamacare replacement working for ya? Isn't it "beautiful" and "terrific"?

Did you enjoy his 4 to 6 percent GDP growth while he was president that he promised you?

Did you enjoy watching him pay off our debt as he promised he would?

By the way, I have a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower to sell you. You can have it cheap for just $227 million.

Let me give you a tip. If Trump says "Make no mistake" or "Bleev me" three times, you can bet the bank he is spitting in your face. And you lap it up.

Forum List

Back