Bidens China planning major Atlantic Military Base

BITCHSLAPPER

May 6, 2021
The Devils Biden has made no threat to China as they outmaneuver Americas Military in the Atlantic

Hunter Biden just finishing up the price negotiations.

Red Commie Chinese said to be considering the Triple Play Bundle.

They get
Taiwan (Formosa)
South China Sea Islands
and Africa bases

We are being sold out. Period.

Look at the article I posted yesterday about Honeywell. All they got was a slap on the wrist.

The question is, who knew what was happening and did nothing to prevent the damage from being done.

Evil forces are at work, arrayed against America.

• Banned

Look at the article I posted yesterday about Honeywell. All they got was a slap on the wrist.

The question is, who knew what was happening and did nothing to prevent the damage from being done.

Agreed. I have realized for some time now, NWO is inevitable. Trump gave us four years fighting it. Kennedy and Reagan both warned us of it. A plan thought of a century ago, it built momentum in 1954 with the Bilderberg Group.

The Devils Biden has made no threat to China as they outmaneuver Americas Military in the Atlantic

It would almost be worth having China take us over just to see the horrified looks on liberals when they find out what oppression is really like. First will go the faggots and the big mouths and the dope and that will be the end of half of them right there. LOL.

The cost of us producing naval vessels is getting more and more expensive. We will need more of them to counter these move as China produces a new ship every several weeks or so. It takes us longer to build one then they do. The frigates we are building need to be fast tracked and many of them built. Even if we get some of the foreign shipbuilders to get involved. More economical vessels with maxed out current technology and room for new tech when it comes on line is the way to go as opposed to creating new technology that has not been perfected and installing them on newer vessels.

• Banned

Hunter Biden just finishing up the price negotiations.

Red Commie Chinese said to be considering the Triple Play Bundle.

They get
Taiwan (Formosa)
South China Sea Islands
and Africa bases
China and Russia having the best alliance in their History thanks to the Communist Biden Regime. The six member States of the SCO now joined by India and Pakistan will destroy Bidens America as the load bearing structure of The New World Order

• Banned

I had seen the article the other day. More treason selling more technology to China and other countries. 13 million means nothing to a Multi Billion Dollar Company.
On another note, Kerry should be imprisoned for breaking Fara laws during the Trump Presidency.

Forum List

Back