I Dare Any Democrat Supporters To Defend This

The only fascist here is a God hating fascist like you who is a self professed habitual liar with no moral code but the Fascist Code, and your Mein Kampf blueprint you follow "Rules for Radicals" like yourself, was written by a Satanist-Fascist. Your kinda man.

Hell is going to be twice as hot for the likes of you and yours.

You are far too kind to his sort.

"CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

"...insisting that the "Big Lie" that the election was "stolen"..."

MEDIA]
this thread assumes too much, namely that any self-respecting conservatives gives a flying rat's ass what cnn

does or thinks or says

retards

Stop tap-dancing and answer the question:

Here ya' go:

"CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

"The lie about the election on its own is anti-democracy and it is sowing seeds of ignorance in the populous and, obviously, it has the potential to incite violence, but beyond that is if you're willing to lie about that, what are you not willing to lie about?" Tapper asked. "That's where we are when it comes to the House Republican leadership McCarthy and [Rep. Steve] Scalise and where we are with too many leaders of the Republican Party. They're not willing to tell their voters the truth! What does that say about them?"

www.foxnews.com

CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

CNN anchor Jake Tapper suggested on Tuesday that he would ban Republicans from appearing on his programs amid the House leadership clash with Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wy.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

d’
sorry to be.. dim like and all

but he even looks like a dim bulb

CNN is under no obligation to put someone on the air. For example, have you sued them for not putting you on the air? I don't think they have made a wide enough lens for you Jabba.

You are correct that CNN is under no obligation to put someone on the air. If they were an actual news organization, then their commitment to presenting fair and complete news coverage to the public would obligate them; since they are, in fact, the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party, they have no such obligation.

And fools like you state it proudly, like it's a defense for them.

OK......make that double-dog-dare-ya'.

I admit it's a trap, 'cause if you do agree with this, you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Here ya' go:

"The lie about the election on its own is anti-democracy and it is sowing seeds of ignorance in the populous and, obviously, it has the potential to incite violence, but beyond that is if you're willing to lie about that, what are you not willing to lie about?" Tapper asked. "That's where we are when it comes to the House Republican leadership McCarthy and [Rep. Steve] Scalise and where we are with too many leaders of the Republican Party. They're not willing to tell their voters the truth! What does that say about them?"

How about this......wanna agree with this????????

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

Relevant because Scalice is looking to be the Speaker

Jordan would've been worse, but...

And of course Tapper was correct. And your crazed "Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik" shit is crazy.

You are correct that CNN is under no obligation to put someone on the air. If they were an actual news organization, then their commitment to presenting fair and complete news coverage to the public would obligate them; since they are, in fact, the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party, they have no such obligation.

And CNN isn't out a billion dollars (with more fines coming), over pushing fake news and laughing at the people they're lying to.

Awwwww, they won’t carry your water so hate on them.

OK......make that double-dog-dare-ya'.

I admit it's a trap, 'cause if you do agree with this, you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Here ya' go:

How about this......wanna agree with this????????

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

Sure, why put people on a news network that are lying.

Unless your phax that pander to liars.

I'll defend it gladly. You see if you have 2 sides in which one side is supported by demonstrable facts and the other side is going against those facts without offering even a semblance of facts only one side should be represented.

For instance large-scale election fraud. Or another instance would be the shape of the Earth. Or not presenting the claim that there's an elite that uses children's faces as a way to keep young. A news agency and I would argue most reasonable people have no problem recognizing that when those kinds of things are discussed only one conclusion is valid and a "counter-argument" should not be entertained without hard and I do mean HARD evidence. Occam’s razor | Origin, Examples, & Facts
George Floyd resisted arrest. The protestors at the Church and Whitehouse were engaged in a protest over a death thousands of miles away. They set a church on fire. The protestors at the Capitol were engaged in protest over acts at the Capitol. They legally protested. They did not set fire to the Capitol.

George Floyd resisted arrest. The protestors at the Church and Whitehouse were engaged in a protest over a death thousands of miles away. They set a church on fire. The protestors at the Capitol were engaged in protest over acts at the Capitol. They legally protested. They did not set fire to the Capitol.
They broke stuff and shit in our nation’s capital all because of hang mike pence fuckup.

Awwwww, they won’t carry your water so hate on them.
I have said many times since the election of 2020 that Trump was defeated by our Media. And the Democrats keep proving it. Even the Hollywood brats. Jimmy Kimmel last night started in all over his shit on Trump diatribes.

They broke stuff and shit in our nation’s capital all because of hang mike pence fuckup.
There were several that did that. I do not believe the vast majority saw that hang shit until later on the left wings media.

I have said many times since the election of 2020 that Trump was defeated by our Media. And the Democrats keep proving it. Even the Hollywood brats. Jimmy Kimmel last night started in all over his shit on Trump diatribes.
The former 1-term fuckup defeated himself.

Stop lying Bob.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There were several that did that. I do not believe the vast majority saw that hang shit until later on the left wings media.
What phax didn’t report wide spread chants of hang mike pence?

Hilarious

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back