I can't believe how the Republican candidates rate in New Hampshire (except Trump)

Let's see...

In no particular order...

Ramalamadipshit is a performative asshole who doesn't belong in the race, and he deserved that bitch slap from Haley. He thinks he can buy his way into the White House the same way Trump did, but America is already tired of inexperienced bloviating incompetent assholes at the helm of the greatest nation on Earth.

DeSantis pinned his entire persona on being Mini Me Trump. Why would the diehard Trumptards pick a counterfeit knock-off when the original classic is on the ticket? And have you seen the way DeSantis performs in debates? He's a chickenshit finger-in-the-wind loser of the worst kind.

Haley, god bless her, understands our foreign policy responsibilities and our national security interests absolutely depend on stomping wannabe Soviet dictators back into the dirt.

Chris Christie is in the race in a sad attempt at redeeming himself for dropping to his knees and sucking Trump's cock like every other spineless Republican has that used to see Trump exactly for what he is.

If there was just one other Republican candidate other than Trump, Trump would be stomped. He never garnered more than a third of primary voters in 2016. He only wins because the other two-thirds were divided amongst the rest of the clowns in the car.

And now the devolved GOP party machine is making the exact same mistake, expecting a different result.

I guarantee you every Republican elected official prays every night for Donald Trump to choke on a cheeseburger and leave this world.

Yet they don't act. They are cowards.
These leftards ^^^ are sick fucks.

No one in their right minds is going to put these people in charge of anything.

LOL

g5000 IS ONE OF THE DUMBEST ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB
One of the nastiest, for sure.

Between g and Lesh and jbander who all want righties dead (and Penelope who just wants the unvaxxed dead, and John Edgar who just wants to throw them in jail with no communications), we have a pretty good idea of what the leftard spectrum looks like and what it believes in

I like what Vivek says, but he's not a Christian so he doesn't have a chance of winning the election.
All the truth tellers should get together and form a new party.

Vivek, Trump, Ron Paul, ... call it the Truth Party.

I'm shocked, utterly shocked! (literally)

How can Chris Christie be 3rd? OMG!

And how can Haley be ahead of DeSantis?

Well, it's just New Hampshire, but still.

In any case, Trump is so far ahead, maybe it doesn't matter--except maybe to show that people in New Hampshire are uninformed. I mean, Haley seems like someone who is not against America getting involved in foreign wars --and plus, she was rude to Ramaswamy at a debate & I didn't think it was warranted (the vehemence, especially) but the war thing is what gets to me the most, along w/ her rather liberal abortion views.
New Hampshire are noted for having less crazies than other states...

Take example, crazies don't understand why is supporting Ukraine... They believe Russian propaganda, don't understand history and clearly don't understand why we stand up against dictators.. Haley understands that but can't seem to communicate it..

Take example, crazies don't understand why is supporting Ukraine... They believe Russian propaganda, don't understand history and clearly don't understand why we stand up against dictators.. Haley understands that but can't seem to communicate it..

You left about 1/3 of your words out of your communication.

1. NH has a libertarian streak. They went for Biden in 2020.
2. The GOP doesn't want to keep throwing money we don't have at Ukraine for a long stalemated war. Better to stop fighting, declare new borders, and admit Ukraine into NATO. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back