I cant afford it in my wallet to vote for a democrat

I am making $28 bucks an hour $60,000 to $80,000 a year depending on OT@ 51 I am a blue collar guy..that's who I am , I have a shit load of industrial skills was in plastics for 30 years and changed over to the energy business not much different still an industrial maintenance guy just more bigger equipment.

I can't afford to vote democrat if I wanted to, sure I like liberal ideas of right to choose (don't care) gun control (yes I have a little glock 9mm) but something has to be done.. Smoke a joint once and a while or do a line with out fear of going to prision..

But I can't afford to vote democrat , being born and raised in the chicago area I seen first hand how destructive democrat policys are.

All democrats want to do is trickle up poor, trickle up misery.run away jobs , make the middle class as miserable as the poor.

Don't you get it, I know first hand you have to be making at least $500,000 a year to be a working man to vote for a democrat..

Otherwise you just fuck your self....in the pocket book.

Democrats unanimously support raising the minimum wage and Republicans unanimously oppose it. Democrats in the House introduced a bill last year or earlier this year to raise the minimum wage, and the Republican-controlled House would not even allow a vote on the bill. Standard operating procedures for the Repug-controlled House.

That should tell you everything you need to know about which party will do more for the working man.
Because republicans stand for jobs... While you fascists stand for your plantation.....

Yeah, Repugs stand for jobs...just not a living wage. Good call, goober.

Funny how you bring up plantations...you Repugs want everyone except for the wealthiest 1% to be slaves on plantations. It's your peasant trailer trash duty to protect the wealth of your Repug feudal lords like Trump. After all, they are your intellectual and moral superiors and they know what's best for you. I understand, you have no choice in the matter.

What's a living wage to you fucker? $28 bucks an hour good enough for you or do you really want me to burn your ass and post from a head Hunter weab site like indeed?

Dude do you really want me to go there and burn your ass?

I am a chicago guy, I moved to south carolina in 2004...

Do you really want me to prove your talking out your ass and making shit up as you go?

Because I will, dare me fuck head.

Repug peasant, I honestly have NO IDEA what you are trying to say!! LOL, what an incoherent rant!!

I am making $28 bucks an hour $60,000 to $80,000 a year depending on OT@ 51 I am a blue collar guy..that's who I am , I have a shit load of industrial skills was in plastics for 30 years and changed over to the energy business not much different still an industrial maintenance guy just more bigger equipment.

I can't afford to vote democrat if I wanted to, sure I like liberal ideas of right to choose (don't care) gun control (yes I have a little glock 9mm) but something has to be done.. Smoke a joint once and a while or do a line with out fear of going to prision..

But I can't afford to vote democrat , being born and raised in the chicago area I seen first hand how destructive democrat policys are.

All democrats want to do is trickle up poor, trickle up misery.run away jobs , make the middle class as miserable as the poor.

Don't you get it, I know first hand you have to be making at least $500,000 a year to be a working man to vote for a democrat..

Democrats unanimously support raising the minimum wage and Republicans unanimously oppose it. Democrats in the House introduced a bill last year or earlier this year to raise the minimum wage, and the Republican-controlled House would not even allow a vote on the bill. Standard operating procedures for the Repug-controlled House.

That should tell you everything you need to know about which party will do more for the working man.
Because republicans stand for jobs... While you fascists stand for your plantation.....

Funny how you bring up plantations...you Repugs want everyone except for the wealthiest 1% to be slaves on plantations. It's your peasant trailer trash duty to protect the wealth of your Repug feudal lords like Trump. After all, they are your intellectual and moral superiors and they know what's best for you. I understand, you have no choice in the matter.

What's a living wage to you fucker? $28 bucks an hour good enough for you or do you really want me to burn your ass and post from a head Hunter weab site like indeed?

Do you really want me to prove your talking out your ass and making shit up as you go?

Repug peasant, I honestly have NO IDEA what you are trying to say!! LOL, what an incoherent rant!!

What rant ? I only deal with cold hard cash and facts in my hand .

Its not that hard stupid fuck to post from the Carrierr web sites and post high paying blue collar jobs down in the redstates moron ..Again want to try me?

Push me shit for brains I dare you.

Its not that hard stupid fuck to post from the Carrierr web sites and post high paying blue collar jobs down in the redstates moron ..Again want to try me?

Push me shit for brains I dare you.

What's this *crickets *

Yea I thought so shit for brains dare me...you stupid fuck..

But I can't afford to vote democrat , being born and raised in the chicago area I seen first hand how destructidemocrat policys are.

Again dare me you cock sucker I will rip you a New ass hole by saying the south is not creating high paying jobs..

Fucking dare me child

Again dare me you cock sucker I will rip you a New ass hole by saying the south is not creating high paying jobs..

Fucking dare me child

Come on child I have so e mails from head hunters...so many sources try me bitch...

Walk off the democrats plantation child....we tore the gates down decades ago....

Did you say something, lightweight?? Need I remind you that you have no facts, no game, and no intellect??? I don't debate Rush Limbaugh cartoon boys who simply don't know shit from shinola, so kindly go fuck yourself.

What's this shit burrito flipper..nothing to say more to this thread?

It sucks to be you right?

I wouldn't hire a fuck head like you @ $20 bucks an hour to carry my tool belt or hold my spit toon bitch..

Yea. I chewe tobacco now

The DNC rigged an entire election & voter fraud is rampant in their favor, but asking Americans to remain vigilant to protect the election from libs voting numerous times - which happened for Barry in 2012 - is the real 'national security threatening voter suppression' / threat of election fraud?!

:lmao:

Walk off the democrats plantation child....we tore the gates down decades ago....

Did you say something, lightweight?? Need I remind you that you have no facts, no game, and no intellect??? I don't debate Rush Limbaugh cartoon boys who simply don't know shit from shinola, so kindly go fuck yourself.

What's this shit burrito flipper..nothing to say more to this thread?

It sucks to be you right?

I wouldn't hire a fuck head like you @ $20 bucks an hour to carry my tool belt or hold my spit toon bitch..

Yea. I chewe tobacco now

You're obviously taking prescription medication. Not surprising, I would say a very large percentage of Trump supporters and Repugs in general are mentally ill. I still have NO IDEA what your point is, so I can't respond to your incoherent rants.

But please continue to vent your spleen. It's entertaining, if nothing else.

Forum List

Back