I cant afford it in my wallet to vote for a democrat

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I am making $28 bucks an hour $60,000 to $80,000 a year depending on OT@ 51 I am a blue collar guy..that's who I am , I have a shit load of industrial skills was in plastics for 30 years and changed over to the energy business not much different still an industrial maintenance guy just more bigger equipment.

I can't afford to vote democrat if I wanted to, sure I like liberal ideas of right to choose (don't care) gun control (yes I have a little glock 9mm) but something has to be done.. Smoke a joint once and a while or do a line with out fear of going to prision..

But I can't afford to vote democrat , being born and raised in the chicago area I seen first hand how destructive democrat policys are.

All democrats want to do is trickle up poor, trickle up misery.run away jobs , make the middle class as miserable as the poor.

Don't you get it, I know first hand you have to be making at least $500,000 a year to be a working man to vote for a democrat..

Otherwise you just fuck your self....in the pocket book.

Last edited:
Today, they are only interested in power. You can forget about those empty slogans. They are designed to fool...

You are probably right, but I want to remind us that Hillary is likely to handle the economy like Bill Clinton did. The economy made a terrific recovery and debt even paid down for the first time in history during Bill's two terms.

You are probably right, but I want to remind us that Hillary is likely to handle the economy like Bill Clinton did. The economy made a terrific recovery and debt even paid down for the first time in history during Bill's two terms.

He created the biggest economic bubble of all time. The "good times" were only a reflection of low interest rates and cheap money.

Sorry to say, you were fooled.

Bill had little to do with it other than staying out of the way.

I am making $28 bucks an hour $60,000 to $80,000 a year depending on OT@ 51 I am a blue collar guy..that's who I am , I have a shit load of industrial skills was in plastics for 30 years and changed over to the energy business not much different still an industrial maintenance guy just more bigger equipment.

I can afford to vote democrat if I wanted to, sure I like liberal ideas of right to choose (don't care) gun control (yes I have a little clock 9mm) but something has to be done.. Smoke a joint once and a while or do a line with out fear of going to prision..

But I can't afford to vote democrat , being born and raised in the chicago area I seen first hand how destructive democrat policys are.

Al democrats want to do is trickle up poor, trickle up misery.run away jobs , make the middle class as miserable as the poor.

Don't you get it, I know first hand you have to be making at least $500,000 a year to be a working man to vote for a democrat..

Hi bear513 the best way to end the poverty and also the crime causing the gun abuse issues
is to invest in successful school and microlending programs that train people in business,
rather than paying the politicians who run the prisons and parties as is.

If you are already successful and self-reliant one of the best contributions you can
make is help mentor people coming out of that welfare and prison culture, and make sure
they don't stay a perpetual victim.

If you are interested in the future of energy, local production moving back from overseas,
etc. I have friends who are Master Electricians teaching in community college programs.
that's a good way to organize experienced workers and business leaders to help
the next generation of students who need to learn solid working and managing skills
so they don't end up dependent on govt to nanny for them.

One of my friends had students write up a proposal for clean water and energy,
creating pipeline systems that will feed rising ocean level water into dams.
And if desalinization methods can be made affordable and energy efficient
(right now, even the best systems used in the Arabian peninsula require
massive amounts of oil consumption where the water is worth more than the oil).
then that should be incorporated into the model. so hydroelectric power can
be set up along with clean water technology. That's one idea.

My idea is to form business partnerships between mentors and interns,
take back the prison system and start funding job creation for
local education and business training in each field that these partners take on.

instead of taxpayers paying 50K a year per person in prison who can't work and ends up on welfare,
we raise 30K to pay for a business mentor and 20K for an intern, and when they
pay back their educational or business loan, they help the next pair of partners with their business startup.

I'd rather have Business Leaders and Mentors promote
that meaning of BLM than the divisive propaganda we have now.

What do you think of this idea?
In Chicago there are well established schools breaking the cycle
of imprisonment and poverty through college bound education.

Why can't we have that support for all people to
break out of poverty and learn to manage their
own businesses and perhaps govt leadership training
instead of the dependence mentality that is being taught now?

Dear QuickHitCurepon
the real way the debts will be settled is
to quit adding to them with more abuse and corruption for private profit at taxpayer expense,
to invest in sustainable solutions that don't depend on the current pyramid schemes
of making people with money pay more while paying costs of people who don't pay back,
and to go after the wrongdoers who did cost taxpayers and collect back or credit back the public.

so in order to go after wrongdoers and hold people responsible for their costs,
do you really think Clinton has any authority to enforce laws
if that whole group is using laws to bypass accountability to taxpayers.

If the only reason you can get into office and keep your colleagues
in office is to cover up for each other's conflicts and collusion,
how do you expect to be able to hold anyone accountable for
their actions and costs of damages and debts to the public?

How can Democrats hold GOP and Bush politicians responsible
for 30 trillion in contested war contracts and military spending
if Obama doles out trillions to corporate insurance, cuts deals with BP
to get them off the hook for whatever the true cost of environment restoration
is going to be for the Gulf over time, and who knows what deals were
made with Clinton and the Clinton Foundation mixed with foreign interests
they refuse to be transparent about.

What you buy with that influence only buys more profits for the rich
and costs the taxpayers who still have all our same problems to fix.
We pay for the jobs, benefits, and costs of our govt officials,
but they charge us more taxes without the same benefits they get.

We don't get paid for the work it takes to fix their messes
that they get paid for regardless if they add more costs on.

I think you are only counting the benefits they want to get credit for.
The true costs are paid by the people shafted at the bottom,
the people caught in the pyramid scheme forced to pay in while
people at the top run off with the pay offs and say that it's working.

Bill had little to do with it other than staying out of the way.

Thank you, bill got out of the way and didn't try to micro manage it..

I can afford to vote democrat if I wanted to, sure I like liberal ideas of right to choose (don't care) gun control (yes I have a little clock 9mm) but something has to be done.. Smoke a joint once and a while or do a line with out fear of going to prision..

Al democrats want to do is trickle up poor, trickle up misery.run away jobs , make the middle class as miserable as the poor.

Hi bear513 the best way to end the poverty and also the crime causing the gun abuse issues
is to invest in successful school and microlending programs that train people in business,
rather than paying the politicians who run the prisons and parties as is.

If you are already successful and self-reliant one of the best contributions you can
make is help mentor people coming out of that welfare and prison culture, and make sure
they don't stay a perpetual victim.

If you are interested in the future of energy, local production moving back from overseas,
etc. I have friends who are Master Electricians teaching in community college programs.
that's a good way to organize experienced workers and business leaders to help
the next generation of students who need to learn solid working and managing skills
so they don't end up dependent on govt to nanny for them.

One of my friends had students write up a proposal for clean water and energy,
creating pipeline systems that will feed rising ocean level water into dams.
And if desalinization methods can be made affordable and energy efficient
(right now, even the best systems used in the Arabian peninsula require
massive amounts of oil consumption where the water is worth more than the oil).
then that should be incorporated into the model. so hydroelectric power can
be set up along with clean water technology. That's one idea.

My idea is to form business partnerships between mentors and interns,
take back the prison system and start funding job creation for
local education and business training in each field that these partners take on.

instead of taxpayers paying 50K a year per person in prison who can't work and ends up on welfare,
we raise 30K to pay for a business mentor and 20K for an intern, and when they
pay back their educational or business loan, they help the next pair of partners with their business startup.

I'd rather have Business Leaders and Mentors promote
that meaning of BLM than the divisive propaganda we have now.

What do you think of this idea?
In Chicago there are well established schools breaking the cycle
of imprisonment and poverty through college bound education.

Why can't we have that support for all people to
break out of poverty and learn to manage their
own businesses and perhaps govt leadership training
instead of the dependence mentality that is being taught now?

Great points Emily.. That's another liberal idea I like vocational high schools and community college's we need way more of them and I so can't stand prisions for profit.

Dear QuickHitCurepon
the real way the debts will be settled is
to quit adding to them with more abuse and corruption for private profit at taxpayer expense,
to invest in sustainable solutions that don't depend on the current pyramid schemes
of making people with money pay more while paying costs of people who don't pay back,
and to go after the wrongdoers who did cost taxpayers and collect back or credit back the public.

so in order to go after wrongdoers and hold people responsible for their costs,
do you really think Clinton has any authority to enforce laws
if that whole group is using laws to bypass accountability to taxpayers.

If the only reason you can get into office and keep your colleagues
in office is to cover up for each other's conflicts and collusion,
how do you expect to be able to hold anyone accountable for
their actions and costs of damages and debts to the public?

How can Democrats hold GOP and Bush politicians responsible
for 30 trillion in contested war contracts and military spending
if Obama doles out trillions to corporate insurance, cuts deals with BP
to get them off the hook for whatever the true cost of environment restoration
is going to be for the Gulf over time, and who knows what deals were
made with Clinton and the Clinton Foundation mixed with foreign interests
they refuse to be transparent about.

What you buy with that influence only buys more profits for the rich
and costs the taxpayers who still have all our same problems to fix.
We pay for the jobs, benefits, and costs of our govt officials,
but they charge us more taxes without the same benefits they get.

We don't get paid for the work it takes to fix their messes
that they get paid for regardless if they add more costs on.

I think you are only counting the benefits they want to get credit for.
The true costs are paid by the people shafted at the bottom,
the people caught in the pyramid scheme forced to pay in while
people at the top run off with the pay offs and say that it's working.

Dang Emily you are on fire tonight.

You make a lot of sense, Bear.

My entire question remains how any working middle class guy can afford to vote for democrats is beyond my comprehension, I understand women who do because they are more afraid of the social issues involved , but middle class guys? That want to pay more for health care and receive less? Middle class guys that want to see their taxes go up?

I will never get that.

Of course you can. If you're making 60-80k per year you actually can't afford not to vote Democrat. You actually don't make enough to benefit from the GOP's tax breaks that only help people making more than 250k per year.

The Republican party couldn't give any less of a fuck about you. They hate the middle class and are hell bent on making sure they disappear entirely.

Of course you can. If you're making 60-80k per year you actually can't afford not to vote Democrat. You actually don't make enough to benefit from the GOP's tax breaks that only help people making more than 250k per year.

The Republican party couldn't give any less of a fuck about you. They hate the middle class and are hell bent on making sure they disappear entirely.

Again I don't see it your way in my wallet, again I left chicago in 2004 to South Carolina..

In Chicago area (Schaumburg to be specific) I had a condo when I got married and a $800 month apartment when we split up...

I was making then $42,000 a year salary with a company car.

Today I own my own little home on a lake in South Carolina .. Just a stones throw away from Clemson.

Do you really think I don't yearn for to be up in Chicago today after the Cubbies won the world series? The democrats ran me away because I knew I couldn't live comfortable paying outrages taxes.

I keep looking around the job sites of the blue states, when I see $25 bucks an hour in California or $18 bucks up in Ohio for what I do...I say no way because I can't afford to live my life style the way I have it here

Again I don't see it your way in my wallet, again I left chicago in 2004 to South Carolina..

In Chicago area (Schaumburg to be specific) I had a condo when I got married and a $800 month apartment when we split up...

Today I own my own little home on a lake in South Carolina .. Just a stones throw away from Clemson.

Do you really think I don't yearn for to be up in Chicago today after the Cubbies won the world series? The democrats ran me away because I knew I couldn't live comfortable paying outrages taxes.

Shit, that's nothing. Try living in California. I would get pummeled with taxes every year. These days I get something of a mild tax break here in Nevada, but I still pay through the nose (cuz I'm self employed and make over 100k per year) but I still plan on moving back to liberal California, despite the truly insane cost of living and high taxes.

My entire question remains how any working middle class guy can afford to vote for democrats is beyond my comprehension, I understand women who do because they are more afraid of the social issues involved , but middle class guys? That want to pay more for health care and receive less? Middle class guys that want to see their taxes go up?

I will never get that.

Dear bear513
I have a friend, in a wheelchair with no way to pay for unaffordable inaccessible health care and no way to navigate the maze of public health care through a county system that is so backlogged he expects to deteriorate before he gets help.

He knows he is against the ACA mandates that didn't do garbage, but his taxes are paying
for govt officials to have their benefits all covered while they give constituents higher costs and mandates
to pay our own way through tons of bureaucracy they all opted out of, and their political buddies and unions did too.

He explains he is more against the rightwing Christians and Conservatives who have such influence
and power in the media and society, that the only way to say no and fight these bullies
is to get behind the Democratic Party as the only bully that can meet them at their level.

so these victims rely on the collective party to fight that battle for them
and remain dependent.

I have equated this to the abused women in domestic violent relationships
where they depend totally on their abusive husbands to control the purse strings.*
they fear for their children, they are better off staying safe with someone
who at least is consistent and will keep doing the same things.
but the effort it will take to break free and support themselves on their own
without that stability they are used to
is too much, and they stay in the relationship. The fear of change
and fear they can't manage on their own, keeps them dependent on the bigger bully.

As much as Democrats proclaim to champion women's rights
and sympathize with women recovering from rape and abuse,
this bullying game is as much part of the same patriarchal politics
they are supposed to be against.
perhaps they see it as using fire to fight fire.

But doing it wrong, everyone gets burned.
The whole house will burn down at this rate.
======================================================
*The DOJ includes in the definition of domestic violence
the tactic of withholding one's access to money:
Domestic Violence | OVW | Department of Justice

Economic Abuse: Is defined as making or attempting to make an individual financially dependent by maintaining total control over financial resources, withholding one's access to money, or forbidding one's attendance at school or employment.

So tell me that the Democratic Party isn't guilty of doing this with the
ACA mandates that allow federal govt to withhold income from people
instead of respecting the right to choose how to pay and provide for health care.

Shit, that's nothing. Try living in California. I would get pummeled with taxes every year. These days I get something of a mild tax break here in Nevada, but I still pay through the nose (cuz I'm self employed and make over 100k per year) but I still plan on moving back to liberal California, despite the truly insane cost of living and high taxes.

So you get it...so you are being honest now what do you get out of it? You like California I love chicago..but don't you like your money in 401ks and stocks then giving it away to state government's on programs you will never use? Don't you like taking vacations like I do?

Please explain more ( I promise I won't cuss you out because I want to know why)

I will never get that.

Dear bear513
I have a friend, in a wheelchair with no way to pay for unaffordable inaccessible health care and no way to navigate the maze of public health care through a county system that is so backlogged he expects to deteriorate before he gets help.

He knows he is against the ACA mandates that didn't do garbage, but his taxes are paying
for govt officials to have their benefits all covered while they give constituents higher costs and mandates
to pay our own way through tons of bureaucracy they all opted out of, and their political buddies and unions did too.

He explains he is more against the rightwing Christians and Conservatives who have such influence
and power in the media and society, that the only way to say no and fight these bullies
is to get behind the Democratic Party as the only bully that can meet them at their level.

so these victims rely on the collective party to fight that battle for them
and remain dependent.

I have equated this to the abused women in domestic violent relationships
where they depend totally on their abusive husbands to control the purse strings.*
they fear for their children, they are better off staying safe with someone
who at least is consistent and will keep doing the same things.
but the effort it will take to break free and support themselves on their own
without that stability they are used to
is too much, and they stay in the relationship. The fear of change
and fear they can't manage on their own, keeps them dependent on the bigger bully.

As much as Democrats proclaim to champion women's rights
and sympathize with women recovering from rape and abuse,
this bullying game is as much part of the same patriarchal politics
they are supposed to be against.
perhaps they see it as using fire to fight fire.

But doing it wrong, everyone gets burned.
The whole house will burn down at this rate.
======================================================
*The DOJ includes in the definition of domestic violence
the tactic of withholding one's access to money:
Domestic Violence | OVW | Department of Justice

Economic Abuse: Is defined as making or attempting to make an individual financially dependent by maintaining total control over financial resources, withholding one's access to money, or forbidding one's attendance at school or employment.

So tell me that the Democratic Party isn't guilty of doing this with the
ACA mandates that allow federal govt to withhold income from people
instead of respecting the right to choose how to pay and provide for health care.

You touched my heart there Emily, I was just reading about this guy who kidnapped a couple in Spartanburg SC

Two months ago found this woman locked up in a shed with a dog collar chained around her neck..guy friend no where to be found.
The cops think a serial killer

Yea I get what you are saying Emily women with children in abusive relationships no where to turn .

That might be a good enough reason to vote democrat because republicans it don't seem to me care.

Na, you're too politically correct understand economics. Now go back to your mothers basement

Forum List

Back