A democrat lectures Jews on what it means to be Jewish, even though he is not Jewish

Any American Jew who supports HAMAS is a misguided self hating fool.
1700146823448.png

What is wrong with Democrats? It is like Biden lecturing Blacks what it means to be Black. According to Joe, if you don't vote democrat, you ain't black.

Now another democrat, Congressman Bowman, is telling Jews if they don't support a cease fire, they are not really Jewish.

Then he goes into a bizarre tirade about government.

"The Israeli government does not represent Judaism or Jewish values and the Jewish people," Bowman said. "It does not, just like Hamas doesn't represent the Palestinian people, and so, we have to hold these governments accountable for how they behave and treat people in the name of the people they're supposed to represent. We have to be honest about that."

And here I thought the people elected both governments to represent them, because they did just that. What happened to loving democracy? Weird.

And yes, the people of Gaza elected a terrorist organization funded by Iran to destroy Israel, so now they must sleep in the bed they have created.

What am I missing here? And why would Israel give one second of peace to an organization that is funded by Iran to destroy them?
He's right. It reads an eye for an eye not a leg and an arm and a head for an eye.

What is wrong with Democrats? It is like Biden lecturing Blacks what it means to be Black. According to Joe, if you don't vote democrat, you ain't black.

Now another democrat, Congressman Bowman, is telling Jews if they don't support a cease fire, they are not really Jewish.

"The Israeli government does not represent Judaism or Jewish values and the Jewish people," Bowman said. "It does not, just like Hamas doesn't represent the Palestinian people, and so, we have to hold these governments accountable for how they behave and treat people in the name of the people they're supposed to represent. We have to be honest about that."

And here I thought the people elected both governments to represent them, because they did just that. What happened to loving democracy? Weird.

And yes, the people of Gaza elected a terrorist organization funded by Iran to destroy Israel, so now they must sleep in the bed they have created.

What am I missing here? And why would Israel give one second of peace to an organization that is funded by Iran to destroy them?
Wow…first these demafasict thinks he can tell Jews what it means to be Jewish, then compares the Israeli govt to Hamas…the Israelis who are trying ti liberate the region from Hamas

No, only Hebrew children and women deserve it

Do keep up.

:auiqs.jpg:

Right. I need a false logic and hypocrisy decoder ring!

Israel needs to FINISH Hamas NOW. By any means necessary. Collateral damage is the fault of HAMAS...not Israel.

It's my understanding and opinion, (regardless if Gaza's Arab factions wanted or didn't want to prevent attacks or bombardment from Gaza into Israel), Israel continued to be subjected to attacks by deadly forces through the Gaza/Israel border. This is not so much the case along Israel's borders with Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon. They all and Israel's governments understand and respect the risks and consequences of border intrusions. Syria lost their Golan Heights, and Jordan lost their West Bank lands due to their attacks upon Israel.

Israel offered to relinquish those captured land in exchange for peace, but their offers were rejected.

Since1948, 75 years of on and off warfare, there's been no actual sustained peace along Israel's entire borders. I don't suppose Israel would now consider relinquishing those lands. It cost them too much blood while those intending to destroy Israel attacked them through those borders, and it cost them too much blood until they secured those borders.

I think Israel's only sensible option is to forget about trading land for peace; pay for Arab civilian camps entirely within 3 miles of the Egyptian/Gaza border; and thereafter the Egyptian government and/or the United Nations will do as they please regarding the Arab civilians.
But for no less than 8 miles west and beyond the Gaza strip, Israel should establish nothing but mine fields and security devices. That Israel area should serve as a security buffer they should use for their military aerial bombing and rocket training purposes.

Congressman Jamaal Bowman has his, and I have mine, and I wonder as to the opinions of all others who may read this thread discussing Gaza? Respectfully, Supposn

If the Progs demanded Police at the DNC last night, then they are hypocrites. Remember all of the protests/riots/insurrections in the cities that they were for. Progs caused this like they caused a lot of things. All of these young people are going to turn the nation anti-Israel in several years. Well done. To the Jewish left-wing politicians. All of the years of talking down to people and acting like no one can touch you. You are now stupid. Let's Defund the police. Defund the police. Defund the police. you wanted to win for the almighty party. The real godless cult. And now we have seen results over the last several years with the media/entertainers still pushing the vile crap.

It's my understanding and opinion, (regardless if Gaza's Arab factions wanted or didn't want to prevent attacks or bombardment from Gaza into Israel), Israel continued to be subjected to attacks by deadly forces through the Gaza/Israel border. This is not so much the case along Israel's borders with Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon. They all and Israel's governments understand and respect the risks and consequences of border intrusions. Syria lost their Golan Heights, and Jordan lost their West Bank lands due to their attacks upon Israel.

Israel offered to relinquish those captured land in exchange for peace, but their offers were rejected.

Since1948, 75 years of on and off warfare, there's been no actual sustained peace along Israel's entire borders. I don't suppose Israel would now consider relinquishing those lands. It cost them too much blood while those intending to destroy Israel attacked them through those borders, and it cost them too much blood until they secured those borders.

I think Israel's only sensible option is to forget about trading land for peace; pay for Arab civilian camps entirely within 3 miles of the Egyptian/Gaza border; and thereafter the Egyptian government and/or the United Nations will do as they please regarding the Arab civilians.
But for no less than 8 miles west and beyond the Gaza strip, Israel should establish nothing but mine fields and security devices. That Israel area should serve as a security buffer they should use for their military aerial bombing and rocket training purposes.

Congressman Jamaal Bowman has his, and I have mine, and I wonder as to the opinions of all others who may read this thread discussing Gaza? Respectfully, Supposn

The Israelis planted 10 thousand land mines when they left Lebanon in 2000.

They do the same with how to be Christian

The left HATES Jews.

Forum List

Back