'I can advocate killing babies & still take communion' - Pelosi 'At War' With Catholic Church

Hey, the commie cult attacks you if you disagree with anything they say.

JUST LIKE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH…A CULT….Go along with everything or GTFO.

You Biden cultists know the fucking drill.

So it's all our fault, huh? This is all a male strategy to get women to raise their illegitimate get.

Pretty awful, imo. Irresponsible.

And I don't think it will work. The smarter women will defeat your nefarious plans.

There may be a lot of extra black children that there wouldn't be, but I bet the white women will cope. Go out of state, whatever. I can't believe you conservatives are promoting so many out-of-wedlock black births, births the women don't want at all. ARE YOU CRAZY?????????
So, all black men are rapists? OR, all black women are irresponsible?

I can't tell you how much I don't care, but it's a lot.
If women are so smart, as you say, why do they have so many unwanted pregnancies? Is it they suddenly become stupid and subservient at the sight of a penis? Women say it's 'our body our choice' when it comes to abortion yet when it comes to having sex, apparently they stupidly give control to males. Why is that?

She isn't a Catholic then.

Pretty much one of the unbendable rules of being a Catholic that's chiseled into stone is abortion is really really really bad. A real Catholic doesn't get to be loosey goosey with that one.

She is just a Catholic so she gets to think she is a good person and have people see her as a good person. She wants to do whatever she wants but once a week pretend to be a good upstanding person.
You DO NOT GET TO DECIDE WHAT A CATHOLIC IS

Sorry bout that,

1. Nancy Pelosi is pure evil, plain and simple.
2. She deserves no G-DLY consideration.
3. Best she was never born.
4. Or the proverbial large round mill stone, was fashioned to her neck, and being *then* cast into the sea.
5. Her dying words would be, Glug, glug.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
DISGUSTING POS YOU ARE

If women are so smart, as you say, why do they have so many unwanted pregnancies? Is it they suddenly become stupid and subservient at the sight of a penis? Women say it's 'our body our choice' when it comes to abortion yet when it comes to having sex, apparently they stupidly give control to males. Why is that?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but we have a way out --------

And we'll keep that way out, at least in most states, IMO.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but we have a way out --------

And we'll keep that way out, at least in most states, IMO.
Why do you look look for a ‘way out’ instead of actually being responsible for your own actions?

Except he DID
No he didn't. The moneychangers and the woman who was a whore were examples of people that needed to be changing ways. Repeating the same wrong thing over and over is not what he taught.

Was there something that Mosses forgot like "Thou Shalt not Murder, Unless I tell you to"?

How many innocent Egyptians babies did the super-being slaughter?
Why do you pretend that God is limited to the same authority as you are? I have the authority to kill you if you are trying to kill me, it's not murder. A policeman has the authority to kill you if you act like you're going to attack him, it's not murder. A soldier has the authority to kill an enemy combatant, it's not murder. An executioner has the authority to kill a condemned prisoner, and on it goes. Killing is not murder, and there are those with the authority to kill.

Well, it isn't murder. Duh. If something isn't living on its own, no one can murder it. You guys sure love to beget children onto women and then force us to raise them at our time and expense for the next 20 years or more. Without any input from you, preferably. I think that's a pretty terrible attitude. We aren't your sex slaves, your proxy moms.
That would seem to indicate it would have legal to cut Chris Reeve into pieces with a chain saw, since he couldn't live on his own and needed constant care, even to breathe.

Forum List

Back