I agree with 80% of the Public that describe Trump as "self-centered"! Definitely!

Why would I bother posting responses.

1. You've provided no support to your claims
2. You've provided no standard by which you are judging him. (i.e. how does a cult leader behave).

Have a good time. It's going to be a very very long post.
Click the link in the OP. 80% of those surveyed agree with me.

Trump ripped off everyone he ever dealt with, from family members to contractors to dish washers at his clubs. But he cares about YOU. And he needs your money.
Sorry Slick, I'm under no illusion that Trump cares about me personally, why should he? All I care about is he made it easier to get on with my life than the liberal dems ever did or will ever do.

If he dropped dead tomorrow, most anyone could come off the bench, be nominated/elected and do a far better job than Biden's band-o-turds......It's not even in doubt.

Indeed life under Trump was better than life under Uncle RICO for all Americans that tended to make their own way in life. Not so much for the deadbeats and the liberal/leftist assbags that strive to remove our freedoms.

He is desperate for approval and validation, which is why he never stops promoting himself. He is a fabulist of the worst sort.

His childhood must have been awful, he is profoundly damaged and needy, but that's not our fault.

Regardless, he's not the problem. Those who enable him are. The world has seen this before. And now it's here.

He is desperate for approval and validation, which is why he never stops promoting himself. He is a fabulist of the worst sort.

His childhood must have been awful, he is profoundly damaged and needy, but that's not our fault.

Regardless, he's not the problem. Those who enable him are. We have seen this before in world history.
More "fluffy crap" from Mac The Moderate. You are such a phony.

Sorry Slick, I'm under no illusion that Trump cares about me personally, why should he? All I care about is he made it easier to get on with my life than the liberal dems ever did or will ever do.

If he dropped dead tomorrow, most anyone could come off the bench, be nominated/elected and do a far better job than Biden's band-o-turds......It's not even in doubt.

Indeed life under Trump was better than life under Uncle RICO for all Americans that tended to make their own way in life. Not so much for the deadbeats and the liberal/leftist assbags that strive to remove our freedoms.
Irrelevant to the thread topic.

The following comment from a USMESSAGEBoard commentor:
it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me."
And this commentator is in agreement with me and according to pew research...
Few Americans Express Positive Views of Trump’s Conduct in Office
80% of the public describes Trump as ‘self-centered’
And I agree 100%!
"Braggart"," idiosyncratic",narcissistic, self-centered, self-involved, conceited, egotistic, egotistical, and self-loving.

I also will vote for him as I've done the last 2 elections because I've known people like Trump who are all of the above,(and them some!!) and they were able to do something that most Presidents don't! GET THINGS DONE!
And as this Pew Research continues to show...
It is important to note that, despite the reservations many Republicans have about Trump’s personal conduct, they continue to overwhelmingly approve of his job performance. In January, 80% of Republicans and Republican leaners approved of the way Trump was handling his job as president, including 64% who strongly approved.

So to all of those people like the USMESSAGEBOARD commentator who "despises Trump's ego"!
Are you now as these FACTS support the reality......
1) spending like I am nearly 80% more for gas under Biden than the highest I spent under Trump!
2) Families are spending about $700 more per month than two years ago thanks to inflation Families are spending about $700 more per month than two years ago thanks to inflation
3) In favor of destroying as Biden has: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
4) Or in favor as Trump was in signing more federal oil leases than Obama or Biden?

These are just 4 of many issues I favor Trump, even though as the commentator states:"despise Trump's ego"!
5) Plus Trump did something that only 2 other presidents in history have done for which I'm very pleased!

View attachment 820444

View attachment 820440

Zzz

I'm just curious how one President gets no blame for spending money and the other one is blamed for it.
The truth is, no president can spend money, only Congress can. But that doesn't stop you guys from claiming Trump added 7.8 trillion dollars onto the debt, which is the post I responded to. Why are you such a hypocrite?

Obama added record debt, trump inherited that and didn’t give us record inflation.

Thanks for highlighting once again trump was better then xiden

I condemned Obama's 9 trillion dollar 8 year debt just the same as i condemned Trumps 7.8 trillion dollar 4 year debt and bidens current debt.

On this we agree.

And GWB is still the guy we should burn at the stake.

If he wasn't such a moron, we would not be at war, we would not be in as much debt, and we would not have so many military casualties.

We might actually have some good things (that potential existed).

I believe Bush should rot in Hell for what he did.

Doesn't realize that $7.8 trillion in debt adds to inflation...............................
Don't you mean $7.8 trillion in federal spending with printed money they didn't have. We're over $30 trillion in debt.

Usually deficit spending adds to inflation.

Do you know the difference between deficit and debt?

I condemned Obama's 9 trillion dollar 8 year debt just the same as i condemned Trumps 7.8 trillion dollar 4 year debt and bidens current debt.
Cool but trump was able to keep record inflation from happening when he inherited record debt for the Obama/Xiden admin, in fact the most ever added

Xiden wasn’t

Hence why trump was far better, another reason to vote xiden out

Thanks for highlighting that for us

The truth is, no president can spend money, only Congress can. But that doesn't stop you guys from claiming Trump added 7.8 trillion dollars onto the debt, which is the post I responded to. Why are you such a hypocrite?
Please identify any time the Congress spent money without a veto override or a presidential signature. I'll wait.

Nope, I mean the 7.8 trillion signed off on.
You’ll bend over backwards defending your demafasict economic policies that have left a record number of Americans worse off since dear leader xiden took office

Forum List

Back