I agree with 80% of the Public that describe Trump as "self-centered"! Definitely!

If you are stupid enough to think any of them care about you, you deserve your deep disappointment
You're off your meds again...

Presidents do not set the price of gasoline. If so, why didn't your blob set it at a quarter per gallon?
Of course they don't! But true idiots like you have no say in the price of gasoline. The station that sells the gas marks up the price the gas was sold to them. The refineries mark up the cost of refining the gas to the sellers to the stations! You see what I'm saying? Of course not! So when the President of the USA signs more federal oil exploration leases, that means The commercial success rate fell 11 percentage points from 40% in 2020 to 29% in 2021. Westwood Insight - The State of Exploration 2022 - Westwood.
And as a result when oil exploration occurs they mark up the cost of oil to the refineries. Do you understand?
So if some idiot says "I guarantee will rid fossil fuels".... what would you do (mind you that's an impossibility because you don't think beyond your next bowl movement!!!) RAISE the prices! At every level right down to idiots like you filling your gas tank!
GEEZ why are people like you so dumb?

Trump's ego is massive and his behavior qualifies him as about half-crazy.

In 2016, we had a choice between Crazy and Depraved. We had to take a chance on Crazy and, as it has sometimes in the past---it worked out well for America.

Sometimes you have to take a chance on Crazy.

Andrew Jackson was pretty well crazy, mean too. Elected to 2 terms; is on the $20 bill.

Theo Roosevelt was at least half-crazy. He's on Mt. Rushmore.

The Brits were just sure Churchill was completely crazy...until Hitler got to nipping on their ass. Churchill was the greatest man of the 20th century.

The absolute bat-shit crazy man to ever lead a major country was Peter Alekseyevich Romanov. The Russians still revere him 300 years later as Peter the Great.

Sometimes you have to take a chance on Crazy.

We did in 2016 because our other option was utter Depravity.

We will in 2024 because our other option is Dementia and Corruption.

The issue is whether the elections will be rigged in rotting cities in swing state run by Marxist Democrats for decades.

Bonny and Clyde, Hitler, Nero , etc.,

They all have huge egos which seems to always attract a following. Yet History has shown that it does not end well for having a larger than life ego. Probably is fun while it last.

Followers enable the person followed and the Cult of Personality is created.

That's not legitimate. It's bullshit conspiracy theory and doesn't belong in this forum. Why is it that this bullshit about Trump stays on front page and anything critical of biden gets pushed around?
Trump is a grifter. That's not debatable.
Trump is not blessed with humility. Fact
Trump has an unhealthy fascination with violence.
Trump lacks impulse control and empathy.
Trump revels in cruelty.
Trump compulsively lies and exhibits traits of malignant narcissism.
Trump is a confirmed sexual predator and misogynist.
Trump has a tenuous relationship with reality and retreats into victimhood and persecution complex.
Trump behaves like a cult leader.

Trump is a grifter. That's not debatable.
Trump is not blessed with humility. Fact
Trump has an unhealthy fascination with violence.
Trump lacks impulse control and empathy.
Trump revels in cruelty.
Trump compulsively lies and exhibits traits of malignant narcissism.
Trump is a confirmed sexual predator and misogynist.
Trump has a tenuous relationship with reality and retreats into victimhood and persecution complex.
Trump behaves like a cult leader.

I can PM you the name of a good therapist.

At least those who've gone to her say she's good.

So refute it

Why would I bother posting responses.

1. You've provided no support to your claims
2. You've provided no standard by which you are judging him. (i.e. how does a cult leader behave).

Have a good time. It's going to be a very very long post.

He is and I've been against every penny.

On this we agree.

And GWB is still the guy we should burn at the stake.

If he wasn't such a moron, we would not be at war, we would not be in as much debt, and we would not have so many military casualties.

We might actually have some good things (that potential existed).

Of course. It's why I said that all of the attacks on him were able to create sympathy for an egotistical billionaire. For all his persnality flaws, Amercans have a rich history of service and they despise abusers of power. That's why you left the monarchy for the economic prosperity that individual liberty brings while Canada and Britain remain sharply declining police states.

Forum List

Back