Hypocrisy at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I got a message about a comment I made, vaguely relating to someone's parents, which was warranted due to them constantly belittling my intelligence over their stupidity.
I got "warned" and threatened.

Obviously I am not among those of the favored by the mods on here. Their favorites can say whatever they want, about whomever they wish, and be as tasteless and derogatory as they want to be. And NOTHING happens to them!

Yet, when I'm protecting myself from a certified moron that doesn't have one working braincell, well, I get chastised, "warned" and threatened.

This isn't the first time this is happened. And the other two times were unprovoked, and yet, NOTHING happened to the attacker, but when I responded, I was the one that got badgered and threatened by the mods!!

Seems like the mods are die hard DemonicRats.

I wonder why they haven't changed this site to Dems only.........the attackers can attack with no deterrents, but the victims can't protect themselves.

Then I got warned about using RED letters???!!!! Seriously?
1. If we aren't allowed to use RED letters, then WHY is RED A CHOICE??
2. You've got to be SEVERELY PETTY AND VINDICTIVE to even threaten someone over something as ludicrous as font colors! I mean really........this is someone who obviously threw fits over someone else in kindergarten using the same colors they were!! Jeezus Krackerz!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back