I'm The Only One Abiding By The New Rules Right Now

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Has Religion not turned into zone one? Because I've been insulted more times than I can count in a single thread and somebody accused me of harassing gay people when all I simply just said that in general principles that they tend to make their sexuality a big deal and they're all about them and their agenda.

It isn't fair that I'm not allowed these people to F off because they're always the ones starting it and what does the staff on here expect me to do? Just take it? Mind you, I'm not trying to blame anybody specifically but in my own personal opinion it should have never got changed to zone one along with race. People aren't listening or caring anyways. :rolleyes:

Has Religion not turned into zone one? Because I've been insulted more times than I can count in a single thread and somebody accused me of harassing gay people when all I simply just said that in general principles that they tend to make their sexuality a big deal and they're all about them and their agenda.

It isn't fair that I'm not allowed these people to F off because they're always the ones starting it and what does the staff on here expect me to do? Just take it? Mind you, I'm not trying to blame anybody specifically but in my own personal opinion it should have never got changed to zone one along with race. People aren't listening or caring anyways. :rolleyes:

wah wah

Maybe you should hang at Nextdoor. LOL

FJB, I came here in 2011 and was shocked when the atheists used the Religion and Ethics forums as badly as you describe in order to discourage conservative believers from staying at USMB. They were rude, crude, lewd, and rude. They bait people of faith to make a small mistake which they use as a battering ram with a misused scripture, mainly It's a game to them. A game to disparage, discourage, depress, and destroy. I once put an open prayer thread up, and a year later, I was begging the moderators to close the thread. All you can do is to ask God to help you deal with the evil thrown at your feet. I pray for your strengthening that will come to you straight from the heart of God, keeping in mind that it can feel shattering when you confront a discainful recruit of bolshevik measures aimed at one or all of your beliefs. All that you can do is fight the good fight with all your might. :huddle:

Forum List

Back