Hydroxychloroqiune FDA approved .....covid scam-cine not so much.

Amazing how many died because of TDS. They withheld all this info because of TDS and ruined so many fucking lives. A lot of people should be locked up forever, Fauci first. Cuomo second,
DTs I do believe you mean — Delirium Tremens — due to severe alcoholism. There's a tonic water at the grocery store that contains quinine, probably good enough if hydroxychloroqine is not available.

It is not FDA approved to fight Covid, not even under an emergency use authorization, as it is not effective.
Get over it. Trump was wrong, didn't take it himself (as preferred lifesaving modern science when the chips were down) and he lost. Pick a stronger position, not based on politics.

You lied about it, it is a good drug when used EARLY in the infection stage otherwise yes it doesn't really work.

Thousands of Doctors used it with good results.

It is not FDA approved to fight Covid, not even under an emergency use authorization, as it is not effective.
Get over it. Trump was wrong, didn't take it himself (as preferred lifesaving modern science when the chips were down) and he lost. Pick a stronger position, not based on politics.

The FDA didn't approve those "vaccines" either you hypocrite!

You lied about it, it is a good drug when used EARLY in the infection stage otherwise yes it doesn't really work.

One doctor in FL owns 3 clinics that have successfully treated over 50,000 patients with HCQ since Covid started. I posted this with a link some months ago.

They only authorized it temporary use only in hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when clinical trials are not available, or participation is not feasible, through an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

The side effects include serious heart rhythm problems that are life threatening.

Still months later after the okay then they revoke that EUA for COVID 19 rather quickly

We know in May last year Trump says he was taking the drug. Do not know if he was lying. Yet in October he got the virus.

The pharmaceutical companies pressured their paid lackeys in the DC law body to push it aside in favor of their massive scam-cine $$$$ drive. HDCL has been in use for decades and is well documented to be effective.

JO

No lies. I simply quoted the FDA and told of Trump's own actions, after saying he would take it possible as a preventative and definitely if he contracted the disease. He did neither. Furthermore, when he got a chance at the vaccine for himself and his entire family, none but him actually old enough to qualify for the first round across the country, he took it secretly to not let down the foolishly faithful while still in office, but to protect himself. To him, his drones did not even matter and he placed his person bets on modern medical science, drone supporters be damned, as they were only expendable chumps in his political power play, to begin with, expendable to their end.

The FDA didn't approve those "vaccines" either you hypocrite!
No. I never said they did. They were authorized under emergency use authorization, just as was being done with you Hydroxychloroquine, until they determined it would not do the job and emergency use authorization was withdrawn. Rejoice. Your Donny spoke to his minions like you, but did not listen to them, so he lived.

No lies. I simply quoted the FDA and told of Trump's own actions, after saying he would take it possible as a preventative and definitely if he contracted the disease. He did neither. Furthermore, when he got a chance at the vaccine for himself and his entire family, none but him actually old enough to qualify for the first round across the country, he took it secretly to not let down the foolishly faithful while still in office, but to protect himself. To him, his drones did not even matter and he placed his person bets on modern medical science, drone supporters be damned, as they were only expendable chumps in his political power play, to begin with, expendable to their end.

He took Ivermectin, it was too late to use Hydrocloroqiune is why. It doesn't work as a preventive since it leaves the body soon.

The rest you wrote is classic wordy babbly to hide your inadequate reply.

Geez........

He took Ivermectin, it was too late to use Hydrocloroqiune is why. It doesn't work as a preventive since it leaves the body soon.

The rest you wrote is classic wordy babbly to hide your inadequate reply.

Geez........
Even if you are correct, which I doubt, it still shows he was lying when he said he might take it as a preventative. For your purposes, for what you are worth, my reply was totally adequate. Like him, I planned to go with modern science all along. You are just gambling that modern science has come forward in availability, that you might survive, if you end up in the Emergency room.
My son just came off a 12-hour shift in the ER. He said they were covered in Covid patients on oxygen because they could not breathe well enough to keep their oxygen levels above 80% and only 6 more empty beds left in the entire hospital (largest in the region) the entire night, so could not transfer them out of ER, because there was no place to put them. One of the patients in the last few days was a 10-month-old baby. I guess being under 35 years old does not protect, either. He said well-over half the patients were under 40.

I got my Hydroxychloroquine prescription from America's Front Line Doctors. The physician fee was 90 bucks, but I was glad to help out anything that Simone Gold is involved with.
SUCKKKER!

Even if you are correct, which I doubt, it still shows he was lying when he said he might take it as a preventative. For your purposes, for what you are worth, my reply was totally adequate. Like him, I planned to go with modern science all along. You are just gambling that modern science has come forward in availability, that you might survive, if you end up in the Emergency room.
My son just came off a 12-hour shift in the ER. He said they were covered in Covid patients on oxygen because they could not breathe well enough to keep their oxygen levels above 80% and only 6 more empty beds left in the entire hospital (largest in the region) the entire night, so could not transfer them out of ER, because there was no place to put them. One of the patients in the last few days was a 10-month-old baby. I guess being under 35 years old does not protect, either. He said well-over half the patients were under 40.

The "vaccines" are NOT APPROVED by the FDA, and no evidence that it is safe into the future, since it has never been established due to lack of testing for safety and effectiveness.

You are NOT running on science here, you are defending a politically based decision.

You are ignoring the big picture by focusing on a single hospital making it seen that the virus is a danger to everyone when actually 98% infected recovered worldwide and inching towards 99% when the millions who are MILDLY sick will also recover.

Coronavirus Cases:​

view by country

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

===

ACTIVE CASES

Currently Infected Patients

15,495,617 (99.4%)
in Mild Condition

93,302 (0.6%)
Serious or Critical

CLOSED CASES

Cases which had an outcome:

180,814,869 (98%)
Recovered / Discharged

4,265,744 (2%)
Deaths

LINK

The "vaccines" are NOT APPROVED by the FDA, and no evidence that it is safe into the future, since it has never been established due to lack of testing for safety and effectiveness.

You are NOT running on science here, you are defending a politically based decision.

You are ignoring the big picture by focusing on a single hospital making it seen that the virus is a danger to everyone when actually 98% infected recovered worldwide and inching towards 99% when the millions who are MILDLY sick will also recover.

Coronavirus Cases:​

view by country

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

===

ACTIVE CASES

Currently Infected Patients

15,495,617 (99.4%)
in Mild Condition

93,302 (0.6%)
Serious or Critical

CLOSED CASES

Cases which had an outcome:

180,814,869 (98%)
Recovered / Discharged

4,265,744 (2%)
Deaths

LINK
They are approved for use against Covid by Emergency Use Authorization. That is more than you can say about Hydroxychloroquine
I am siding with what the present majority of medical science says.
It is not like I am in every city and don't have sons in every emergency room, but this one is close to my home, and I am going to one of the epicenters within 8 days.
Yep, precautions, the vaccine and modern science it probably the way to go for me, without me going out and cramming in a few years more of higher education specific to that field in the next week or two.

They are approved for use against Covid by Emergency Use Authorization. That is more than you can say about Hydroxychloroquine
I am siding with what the present majority of medical science says.
It is not like I am in every city and don't have sons in every emergency room, but this one is close to my home, and I am going to one of the epicenters within 8 days.
Yep, precautions, the vaccine and modern science it probably the way to go for me, without me going out and cramming in a few years more of higher education specific to that field in the next week or two.

A politically based decision since the science behind it was pushed aside, it is not approved by the FDA BECAUSE it was never shown to be safe and effective.

They have no valid basis for the emergency approval, it was a POLITICAL decision.

Hydroxychloroquine a drug since the 1940's with known side effects have been used by many DOCTORS with good results around the world. It works well when used in the early stages of the infection.

No FDA approval is needed since it has been used for nearly 80 years, the side effects are well known and been used with success for decades you moron!

It's amazing how corrupt they really are.

Now someone needs to splice together all the MSM and Political speech footage of Hydroxychloroqiune naysayers-bashers-and censorship, and investigate the motive for killing "hundreds of thousands" of people (our country) and millions (globally) for that motive and abuses of power.

A politically based decision since the science behind it was pushed aside, it is not approved by the FDA BECAUSE it was never shown to be safe and effective.

They have no valid basis for the emergency approval, it was a POLITICAL decision.

Hydroxychloroquine a drug since the 1940's with known side effects have been used by many DOCTORS with good results around the world. It works well when used in the early stages of the infection.

No FDA approval is needed since it has been used for nearly 80 years, the side effects are well known and been used with success for decades you moron!
Best informed guestimate. I trust their guess better than yours. I am not easily prone to paranoia. I don't know you. I cannot figure a scenario where they would intentionally lead me to destruction. You have a political point of view. You might.
Actually it does, if you do not have malaria or some other condition it is meant to treat. To prescribe for another condition, your doctor will take the risks involved on himself and his malpractice insurance, to be sued if it does not do as he projects, preventing you from getting Covid or curing it before you go critical. It is up to you and him. True, I cannot sue the doctor, using medicine approve under Emergency Use Authorization and you can, but I am not looking for lawsuit money, nor absolute guarantees. I can tell you this, I am healthier in the months since I had the vaccine, than I was in the months before I took the vaccine, but after I had and supposedly got over Covid-19 and that's a long time, since I got in on the ground-floor in this country, before it was in more than 6 coastal cities. You do what you want. I am glad to stick with the best informed judgements of the majority of the supposed experts, for myself, kind of like your leader, Donny.

Best informed guestimate. I trust their guess better than yours. I am not easily prone to paranoia. I don't know you. I cannot figure a scenario where they would intentionally lead me to destruction. You have a political point of view. You might.
Actually it does, if you do not have malaria or some other condition it is meant to treat. To prescribe for another condition, your doctor will take the risks involved on himself and his malpractice insurance, to be sued if it does not do as he projects, preventing you from getting Covid or curing it before you go critical. It is up to you and him. True, I cannot sue the doctor, using medicine approve under Emergency Use Authorization and you can, but I am not looking for lawsuit money, nor absolute guarantees. I can tell you this, I am healthier in the months since I had the vaccine, than I was in the months before I took the vaccine, but after I had and supposedly got over Covid-19 and that's a long time, since I got in on the ground-floor in this country, before it was in more than 6 coastal cities. You do what you want. I am glad to stick with the best informed judgements of the majority of the supposed experts, for myself, kind of like your leader, Donny.
LOL,

It is clear you can't address my post at all, just do an end run around it with your babble:

"A politically based decision since the science behind it was pushed aside, it is not approved by the FDA BECAUSE it was never shown to be safe and effective."

FACT!

FACT!

You can't admit it since YOU are the one who is wedded in supporting a government that is all over the place on various things for 1 1/2 years now.

I just posted this you will ignore since you are a government lackey who ignored reality that the so called vaccines are NOT proven safe or effective for use, it is WHY the FDA hasn't approved it.

=====

The Defender

7/16/2021

151 Dead, 563 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases​

NBC Chicago reported:

Excerpt:

According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 151 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.2% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

At least 563 fully vaccinated people have been hospitalized in Illinois, IDPH said. The state only reports breakthrough infections among those who have been hospitalized or died, following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, IDPH said.

LINK

bolding mine

This is in just one state, there are more reports of similar unapproved experimental vaccine failures

=====

A true established FDA approved Vaccine would never have these results afterwards.

TB, Small Pox, Tetanus, German Measles and many more fully tested vaccines stopped the virus cold immediately!

There were NEVER hundreds of deaths after being fully vaccinated for any of the fully tested FDA approved vaccines.

That is the reality you ignore, you trust the media and the government too much, you are a truly stupid man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back