Hydroxychloroqiune FDA approved .....covid scam-cine not so much.

It's amazing how corrupt they really are.

It is not FDA approved to fight Covid, not even under an emergency use authorization, as it is not effective.
Get over it. Trump was wrong, didn't take it himself (as preferred lifesaving modern science when the chips were down) and he lost. Pick a stronger position, not based on politics.

Last edited:
It is not FDA approved to fight Covid, not even under an emergency use authorization, as it is not effective.
Get over it. Trump was wrong, didn't take it himself (as preferred lifesaving modern science when the chip were down) and he lost. Pick a stronger position, not based on politics.

I know people who use this doctor. I have plenty of HCQ pills for my family and friends.

They only authorized it temporary use only in hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when clinical trials are not available, or participation is not feasible, through an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

The side effects include serious heart rhythm problems that are life threatening.

Still months later after the okay then they revoke that EUA for COVID 19 rather quickly

We know in May last year Trump says he was taking the drug. Do not know if he was lying. Yet in October he got the virus.

Get over it. Trump was wrong, didn't take it himself (as preferred lifesaving modern science when the chips were down) and he lost. Pick a stronger position, not based on politics.
You just proved that you did not watch the video. You are just towing the anti Hydroxychloroquine line.

They only authorized it temporary use only in hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when clinical trials are not available, or participation is not feasible, through an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

The side effects include serious heart rhythm problems that are life threatening.

Still months later after the okay then they revoke that EUA for COVID 19 rather quickly

We know in May last year Trump says he was taking the drug. Do not know if he was lying. Yet in October he got the virus.

This is not connected to the video in the opening post.

No lefty on this site is more credentialed and experienced than Simone Gold when it comes to Hydroxychloroquine.

I got my Hydroxychloroquine prescription from America's Front Line Doctors. The physician fee was 90 bucks, but I was glad to help out anything that Simone Gold is involved with.
That's what I did
I did ivermectin and the Dr was 114.00 the script was 48 dollars

For the poison Pfizer death jab Pfizer isgetting 20 bucks a shot in the former USA and 14.50 in Europe
Your tax dollars hard at work

dhdhhncndjfjfnjff.png

You guys all need boosters

That's what I did
I did ivermectin and the Dr was 114.00 the script was 48 dollars

For the poison Pfizer death jab Pfizer isgetting 20 bucks a shot in the former USA and 14.50 in Europe
Your tax dollars hard at work
I saw the ivermectin option, but I was guessing that the Hydroxychloroquine would be cheaper. I was wrong. I paid 90 physician fee, and 120 for the Hydroxychloroquine.

GOLD24.png

I saw the ivermectin option, but I was guessing that the Hydroxychloroquine would be cheaper. I was wrong. I paid 90 physician fee, and 120 for the Hydroxychloroquine.
It was that much ?don't ya have to use zinc it to? Could be a regional thing too many things are cheaper here in the south

I do c and a zinc/calcium /magnesium supplement everyday anyway
I went with ivermectin because it's one pill ...and I'm pretty healthy so I'm not worried about any of the well known side effects since the chance of me having one are probably less than 10 %

If anyone wants to cheap out
Reported safe an effective by autist from around the world

shshhhshsh.jpeg

Avaible online all over for 10 bucks or less

Do the math first for your weight

It was that much ?don't ya have to use zinc it to? Could be a regional thing too many things are cheaper here in the south

I do c and a zinc/calcium /magnesium supplement everyday anyway
I went with ivermectin because it's one pill ...and I'm pretty healthy so I'm not worried about any of the well known side effects since the chance of me having one are probably less than 10 %

If anyone wants to cheap out
Reported safe an effective by autist from around the world

View attachment 521215

Avaible online all over for 10 bucks or less

Do the math first for your weight
They prescribed zinc as well, but I've already stockpiled zinc tablets and zinc lozenges. Same with the vitamin D. I just bought what I needed the prescription for. Early in home treatment can make the difference between life and death.

Forum List

Back