99.999% of fully vaccinated Americans have not died from breakthrough Covid-19 cases

krichton

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2021

That's an astounding number. The jab works.
Yes....

Its a shame that some have bought into the lies and mis-information from right wing media. Lives are being lost from sheer stupidity.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that but conservatives still swear it's just an experimental drug that will kill you.

I'm fully vaccinated, but I'd be curious to know what the percentage of non-vaccinated who haven't died from the Chinese virus is.

99.99%?

I'm fully vaccinated, but I'd be curious to know what the percentage of non-vaccinated who haven't died from the Chinese virus is.

99.99%?
It's bullshit..... Globally the death among the fully vaxxed is closer to 5%.....

It's no different here either except for doctored reporting. Covid has a certain death percentage that is unaffected by the vaccine and it will continue to do so until it works its way through the population naturally.

I think hesitating on brand new technology, something not approved by the FDA, and still in EARLY experimental phases(compared to every other vaccine) isnt delusional.
It is when the risk factor from COVID is so much greater than the risk factor for the shot. The numbers do not lie and the vaccine has been used on more than triple the entire population of the US.

I do not trust the CDC one iota, the numbers speak for themselves whatever the CDC has to say.

Isn't it 99.6% OF ALL PEOPLE survived covid before the fuckin vaccine?

The hysterical reaction to a common cold, that might just be a little nastier to fat old people needs to end.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that but conservatives still swear it's just an experimental drug that will kill you.

No Moron, it's the CDC that insists it is an experimental drug not approved by the FDA, strictly for emergency use that can kill you, and they spell out the risks and ask that in agreeing to take it, agree to hold harmless those giving it to you.

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.20.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.21.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.23.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.24.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.25.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 4.01.40 PM.png

I don't have any real concern in that I don't see any downside to anti-vaxers getting sick and dying. I feel it is natures way of getting rid of the dumb ones. What little concern there is, is that they keep spreading the virus and keeping us from calling the pandemic over.
are you saying the vaccine doesnt work???

sounds that way,,

I don't have any real concern in that I don't see any downside to anti-vaxers getting sick and dying. I feel it is natures way of getting rid of the dumb ones. What little concern there is, is that they keep spreading the virus and keeping us from calling the pandemic over.

What will be your story once everyone is vaccinated and the infections and deaths still keep coming?

No Moron, it's the CDC that insists it is an experimental drug not approved by the FDA, strictly for emergency use that can kill you, and they spell out the risks and ask that in agreeing to take it, agree to hold harmless those giving it to you.

View attachment 520964
View attachment 520965
View attachment 520966
View attachment 520967
View attachment 520968
View attachment 520969
CORRECTED-Fact Check- COVID-19 vaccines are not experimental and they have not skipped trial stages 

Forum List

Back