Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

He wiped the floor with the GOP 2 nights ago after kicking your blob's ass by 9M votes.
You watched that fiasco? Bullshitting the nation for an hour about your "success" when you've been an epic failure for your entire two years is hardly "wiping the floor" with anyone, Candy! At this point, President Potato Head is doing well just to wipe his own ass. :)

You watched that fiasco? Bullshitting the nation for an hour about your "success" when you've been an epic failure for your entire two years is hardly "wiping the floor" with anyone, Candy! At this point, President Potato Head is doing well just to wipe his own ass. :)

Every review I've read from the media says Joe did well. I think Fox gave him a B which means he really scored an A.

Speaking of asses, your blob's ass got kicked by Joe.

The truth, Candy is that Joe Biden had about as good a year as your Raiders did! Know what I mean?
He had a much better year than my Raiders. Nearly everyone else did to. Except for your blob...raided, dining with anti-semites, turning himself into a Pokemon character.... you picked a strange God there.

Every review I've read from the media says Joe did well. I think Fox gave him a B which means he really scored an A.

Speaking of asses, your blob's ass got kicked by Joe.
I know the "media" that you read, Candy! Should we all be shocked that you think "every" review of his performance says he did well? It was a speech rife with mistruths and was blatently partisan.

Biden won that election because your "media" hid the truth about Hunter's lap top from the public. We have that stuttering fool as President now because the media didn't do it's proper job of vetting a candidate!

He had a much better year than my Raiders. Nearly everyone else did to. Except for your blob...raided, dining with anti-semites, turning himself into a Pokemon character.... you picked a strange God there.
I'm a Ron DeSantis guy, Candy. I like Trump's policies but his personality has never appealed to me.
You've got to be kidding about Biden. Barack Obama was correct when he said nobody should underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up! His list of bad policy decisions is EPIC!

I know the "media" that you read, Candy! Should we all be shocked that you think "every" review of his performance says he did well? It was a speech rife with mistruths and was blatently partisan.

Biden won that election because your "media" hid the truth about Hunter's lap top from the public. We have that stuttering fool as President now because the media didn't do it's proper job of vetting a candidate!
Biden won the election because your lord and master Trump was a humiliating embarrassment to anyone with 2 working brain cells who loves this nation; you need not apply.

Gee, another lie. You couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.
I've never been a fan of New Yorker's, Candy! They're loud and they're pushy. As I said before, I liked Trump's policies...I didn't like the drama that accompanied his administration. I'll take DeSantis over Trump. I get the policies I like without all the personal drama.

I've never been a fan of New Yorker's, Candy! They're loud and they're pushy. As I said before, I liked Trump's policies...I didn't like the drama that accompanied his administration. I'll take DeSantis over Trump. I get the policies I like without all the personal drama.
Let me guess...now you're going to say you never voted for him.

You're physically incapable of being honest.

Let me guess...now you're going to say you never voted for him.

You're physically incapable of being honest.
Voted for him twice! Over Hillary? Why would anyone have voted for that corrupt shrew? Over Joe? Biden was an idiot when I was getting out of high school years ago, Candy! He hasn't gotten any smarter over the years and now he's senile. Why would anyone trust the country with someone that clueless? Even Obama knew that Joe was a fuck up!

Biden won the election because your lord and master Trump was a humiliating embarrassment to anyone with 2 working brain cells who loves this nation; you need not apply.
How did you get embarrassed by him?

How did you get embarrassed by him?
He embarrassed the nation time and again. What kind of a weasel doesn't commemorate the centennial of WWI because it was barely raining? I guess he thought he might have to walk down a ramp or something. He has trouble with that ya know.

donald-trump-joe-b-iden.gif

He embarrassed the nation time and again. What kind of a weasel doesn't commemorate the centennial of WWI because it was barely raining? I guess he thought he might have to walk down a ramp or something. He has trouble with that ya know.

You dodged the question.

LOL...wow...you're going there, Candy? Joe Biden looks like he's about to fall on his ass every time he goes anywhere these days. Trump slips on a wet ramp and you on the left creamed yourselves. Joe Biden falls three times going up the stairs to Air Force One and you think he's "vibrant"? Don't make me laugh. Biden walks like he's got a stick up his ass.

Hmmm. I wonder how this could possibly backfire? Dude must be a masochist to request more coverage of this...

Hunter Biden goes on the attack: President's embattled son sends letters to prosecutors demanding investigations into his laptop​

• Hunter Biden's lawyers are asking the Justice Department to open a criminal inquiry into some of former President Donald Trump's top allies over his laptop
  • Lawyer Abbe Lowell asked the DOJ to probe Steve Bannon, Rudy Giuliani, Giuliani's lawyer and the owner of the Wilmington computer store
  • Hunter Biden never consented to having his personal information from the laptop shared, Lowell argued

r1y822yfy4u51.jpg

"Equipment left with the Mac Shop after 60 days of completed service will be treated as abandoned and you agree to hold the Mac Shop harmless for any damages or loss of property."

That may be true of the laptop as a physical device, but it does not entitle the shop to ownership of the data on the hard drive. They can dispose of it or repurpose it only.

Computer service businesses do not have the technology to recover damaged hard drives anyway. They have to send them out to specialized laboratories. It seem suspect that the shop owner could and would copy the data from Hunter's HDD.

Most (as in EVERY) computer repair shops in the world will destroy all customer data on abandoned HDDs. Protecting the confidentiality of customers data is a basic ethical practice throughout the IT industry. The fact that this shop owner would access the data shows that he is extremely unethical at best - he certainly can not be trusted in any way.

That may be true of the laptop as a physical device, but it does not entitle the shop to ownership of the data on the hard drive. They can dispose of it or repurpose it only.

Computer service businesses do not have the technology to recover damaged hard drives anyway. They have to send them out to specialized laboratories. It seem suspect that the shop owner could and would copy the data from Hunter's HDD.

Most (as in EVERY) computer repair shops in the world will destroy all customer data on abandoned HDDs. Protecting the confidentiality of customers data is a basic ethical practice throughout the IT industry. The fact that this shop owner would access the data shows that he is extremely unethical at best - he certainly can not be trusted in any way.
With all due respect, Richard? In many US States a person can be charged with a crime if he or she observes something criminal and DOESN'T report it to the authorities! What that shop owner observed on Hunter's lap top was illegal activity. He did the right thing by turning it over to the FBI. It's telling that he didn't trust those he was dealing with at the FBI to the extent that he felt the need to make a copy of the hard drive to protect himself.

With all due respect, Richard? In many US States a person can be charged with a crime if he or she observes something criminal and DOESN'T report it to the authorities! What that shop owner observed on Hunter's lap top was illegal activity. He did the right thing by turning it over to the FBI. It's telling that he didn't trust those he was dealing with at the FBI to the extent that he felt the need to make a copy of the hard drive to protect himself.
I did not know it was against the law not to report anything but child abuse and elder abuse, but I am not even sure that is against the law. Then only place I knew of against the law to fail to report was in the service.

Hunter is a good man with flaws - as we all are. What has Trump done in life that draws your admiration?
Oh, brother. Did you leave any Kool-Aid for anyone else? Whoever is paying you to post is not getting their money's worth.

Forum List

Back