Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

Oh, brother. Did you leave any Kool-Aid for anyone else? Whoever is paying you to post is not getting their money's worth.
Where do you guys get this getting paid stuff? Is that another RW nut job thing. Cause if not, I could use the money and work for both sides.

Where do you guys get this getting paid stuff? Is that another RW nut job thing. Cause if not, I could use the money and work for both sides.
You almost HAVE to be getting paid to parrot some of the things we see on here.

With all due respect, Richard? In many US States a person can be charged with a crime if he or she observes something criminal and DOESN'T report it to the authorities! What that shop owner observed on Hunter's lap top was illegal activity. He did the right thing by turning it over to the FBI. It's telling that he didn't trust those he was dealing with at the FBI to the extent that he felt the need to make a copy of the hard drive to protect himself.
To date no one, except you, has said that there was any indication of criminal activity found on Biden's HDD.

Second, if the shop owner were ethical, he never would have looked at the data anyway.

That may be true of the laptop as a physical device, but it does not entitle the shop to ownership of the data on the hard drive. They can dispose of it or repurpose it only.

Computer service businesses do not have the technology to recover damaged hard drives anyway. They have to send them out to specialized laboratories. It seem suspect that the shop owner could and would copy the data from Hunter's HDD.

Most (as in EVERY) computer repair shops in the world will destroy all customer data on abandoned HDDs. Protecting the confidentiality of customers data is a basic ethical practice throughout the IT industry. The fact that this shop owner would access the data shows that he is extremely unethical at best - he certainly can not be trusted in any way.
It has already been discussed in detail in this thread.

You have not mentioned any laws. Laws are what matters. They have also been discussed in this thread. You have included no links.

The abandoned laptop is just like a box of documents and pictures which were abandoned in a storage unit...

Storage-Wars-Jarrod-stands-in-front-of-locker-full-of-stuff.jpg

iu

iu

Amazing...you made this about "white privilege"? This isn't about skin color, Joey. It's about people being tired of having their freedom taken away from them by politicians that used the pandemic to assert control over their State and force people to do things like get an untested "vaccine" or lose their jobs! That's not white or black thing...that's a people thing!

Uh, yes, the same people who say no biggie when black people are gunned down in the street for petty offenses scream about their freedoms being taken away because Applebee's was closed down for a week.

1676027664461.jpeg

Running on doing something to fix Social Security and Medicare isn't the same thing as running on destroying it despite what Democrats want to claim! If we don't fix SS and Medicare the systems will both implode at some point. That's simple reality. It's a reality that we've known for quite some time but rather than sit down like mature adults and fix what needs to be fixed Democratic leaders use the issue to attack anyone who DOES want to do the right thing!

Simple reality. Make the rich pay their fair share. That fixes social security and medicare. Reform immigration so enough new workers are brought in to continue the system.

Problem solved. But you are too much of a tool to fix it.

Why would anyone who really cares about America run Joe Biden again? He's obviously senile and it's obviously getting worse.

Yet running circles around you clowns.

Uh, yes, the same people who say no biggie when black people are gunned down in the street for petty offenses scream about their freedoms being taken away because Applebee's was closed down for a week.

View attachment 755622

Simple reality. Make the rich pay their fair share. That fixes social security and medicare. Reform immigration so enough new workers are brought in to continue the system.

And, I know you won't do it, but I'll insist anyway. Show your numbers. Show how much additional revenue you would get by making the rich pay "their fair share". First, define fair share. What percentage of their income would you forcibly confiscate? Then show us how much money that is. After that, show us the projected shortfall in SS and Medicare, then compare the two numbers. I fully expect you instead to fart and run away.

And you can stop Schiffing about the marketing you claim the gun industry is doing.

View attachment 755622

Define fair share.

What percent of the overall tax bill should the top 1% pay? top 10%?

Why is it nine if you clowns can give an answer citygator

It has already been discussed in detail in this thread.

You have not mentioned any laws. Laws are what matters. They have also been discussed in this thread. You have included no links.

The abandoned laptop is just like a box of documents and pictures which were abandoned in a storage unit...

Storage-Wars-Jarrod-stands-in-front-of-locker-full-of-stuff.jpg

iu

iu

Sound like you've never heard of something called a 'Copyright'. No he did not have the right to copy anything off of the HDD, anymore than when you buy a DVD you have the right to copy it's contents. You may own the physical DVD, but you do not own it's contents and you do not have the right to copy it.

View attachment 755622

You think Democrats shut down businesses for a week? They shut them down for months and months, Joey! Democratic Covid policies put thousands of small business owners out of business.

"Make the rich pay their fair share." I'm curious, Joey. What is that "fair share" amount? The rich already pay the bulk of taxes in America. How much more is "fair"?

View attachment 755622

Joe runs? You mean that funny walk of his? He looks like he's a hundred years old.

I know he gave it to them. That does not mean they can search Hunter's personal papers, as per the constitution.... Law enforcement needs a subpoena with the probable cause for the search and are limited to the search parameters.
They aren’t his personal papers anymore. He forfeited his ownership when he defaulted on paying for the laptop repair. Per the contract, the laptop AND ITS CONTENTS became the property of the repair shop owner. Now the FBI MIGHT be asking for search warrants in an excess of caution to make sure some judge doesn’t throw out the info by stretching the law.

Define fair share.

What percent of the overall tax bill should the top 1% pay? top 10%?

Why is it nine if you clowns can give an answer citygator
I’m safely in the top 1%. I paid about 23%of my income to income taxes last year if I remember correctly. Still have to do this years.

Our tax system is barely progressive, but it is progressive. There is no money in the bottom 80% of Americans. Taxes need to come from the right side of the graph. I could easily pay 10% or 20% more taxes and not even notice. 30-50% more and I’d have to make some changes.

For the math impaired if I paid 23% last year then 10% more is 25% and 20% more taxes is 28%.

7A0C0BB0-4E2A-436E-9E9F-D2C784484A63.jpeg

You think Democrats shut down businesses for a week? They shut them down for months and months, Joey! Democratic Covid policies put thousands of small business owners out of business.
No, Covid put them out of business.

Here's the thing. 50% of small businesses fail under normal circumstances. The shift from Brick and Mortar economy to Digital economy was also expedited by Covid.

For those playing along at home, I have a resume business. Before Covid, I met people in person with my laptop, usually at a Starbucks. Post Covid, I meet 95% of my customers over Zoom. The remaining 5% I meet at my home office.

In short, I adapted. But the real problem was, most people didn't want to meet over Zoom during Covid because Trump had messed up the economy so bad that no one was hiring, much less interviewing.

"Make the rich pay their fair share." I'm curious, Joey. What is that "fair share" amount? The rich already pay the bulk of taxes in America. How much more is "fair"?
What they were paying before Reagan would be just fine.

And you did what

Here's the thing. 50% of small businesses fail under normal circumstances. The shift from Brick and Mortar economy to Digital economy was also expedited by Covid.

For those playing along at home, I have a resume business. Before Covid, I met people in person with my laptop, usually at a Starbucks. Post Covid, I meet 95% of my customers over Zoom. The remaining 5% I meet at my home office.

In short, I adapted. But the real problem was, most people didn't want to meet over Zoom during Covid because Trump had messed up the economy so bad that no one was hiring, much less interviewing.

So let me see if I've got this straight, Joey! Trump leaves it up to individual Governors of each State to impose or not impose Covid shut downs...but you blame HIM for businesses closing? Trump didn't set Covid policies in New York and Michigan. He didn't set them for Florida and South Dakota. Policy was set by all of those States Governors.

Ah...so you want to take us back to the Jimmy Carter years? Is that what you call good fiscal policy, Joey?

Forum List

Back