Hunter Biden Threatens To Leave The Country If Orange Man Prevails

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
My oh my, how times have changed.

Just yesterday we were told Trump can't win - he's in the political wilderness in perpetuity - a lost cause.

But now? With Trump leading by fraud-proof margins?

The media has succumbed to a collective apoplectic fit worthy of putting candy deprived toddlers to shame.

And they are not alone.

It has finally dawned on the Spawn of the Commander In Thief that a Trump Presidency is breathing down his neck. (But metaphorically, not like his Dad does with various children...)

According to Politico, sources close to the younger Biden revealed that he has told a number of family friends that fleeing the country could be on the table if Trump wins a second term.

Hunter Biden's concerns about the future have not been limited to private conversation. During a recent appearance on hit singer Moby's podcast, for example, he suggested that Republicans were trying to break him down to get to his father.

"What they’re trying to do is they’re trying to kill me, knowing that it will be a pain greater than my father could be able to handle," Hunter Biden told Moby, "and so, therefore, destroying a presidency in that way."

Sheesh, drama queen much?

NOOOOOOO! Hunter, please don't!!!!

After all, you owe us a prison sentence. ;)

And BTW: Fucking Moby???

I'm a Gen Xer, and even I forgot he existed.

Anyhoo, with the Lawfare approach collapsing, and the Dems stuck in a muddy Biden electoral morass - 2024 is going to be quite the year.

Just yesterday we were told Trump can't win - he's in the political wilderness in perpetuity - a lost cause.

The media has succumbed to a collective apoplectic fit worthy of putting candy deprived toddlers to shame.

And they are not alone.

It has finally dawned on the Spawn of the Commander In Thief that a Trump Presidency is breathing down his neck. (But metaphorically, not like his Dad does with various children...)

Anyhoo, with the Lawfare approach collapsing, and the Dems stuck in a muddy Biden electoral morass - 2024 is going to be quite the year.
I wonder which part of China he will settle in.

And they are not alone.

Another good reason to root for Trump.

And they are not alone.

LOL, too funny, will he promise to take Joe with him?

And they are not alone.

There are a lot of lefty’s who said they would leave the country if trump was elected…but they’re all still here….

And they are not alone.

That would be CRAZY if Hunter snuck out of the country!!! I sooooo want that to happen. That would be the best thing ever! These forums would be so much fun if that was going on in the news. :laugh:

I imagine there is a corporate Board of Directors in Ukraine that he can sit on
if trump wins there will be no ukraine. and you know it.

today, hakeem jeffries called out the "pro putin caucus," naming jordan (a terrorist AND a groomer! ), taylor green a good christian family woman who must have been daydreaming about her tantruc sex guru on jab 6 when her only job was arming the pipe bombs.), carlson and trump. we know there are at least 100 more republicans who would love to see trump47 join the global autocrats led by putin.

america first? no not yet, first putin will welcome the former soviet republics of the baltic and the former satellites. america will be in line right behind our former nato allies.

Just yesterday we were told Trump can't win
I can hardly wait for trump to win in 2024.

The Stock Market (The Dow) just hit an All-Time high, and I'm so excited how trump will:

1). Lower Inflation
2). Give us $1.78 Gas again and 2019 Food Prices and Rent.
3). Finish the wall and keep those enemies OUT.
4). Raise the Stock Market even HIGHER.
5). Put Political Opponent in Jail, while pardoning all Convicted Criminals who say nice things about him......."Sir........"

So fucking excited for Jan 2025.

And they are not alone.

Perhaps Hunter will move to China.

Um incase people have forgot Hunter has been indicted, so if these comments are true he needs to have his passport revoked and be considered a flight risk. What or who is Hunter afraid of?
Seriously bets on when Hunter tweets "I didn't kill myself"...

Forum List

Back