Hunter Biden Threatens To Leave The Country If Orange Man Prevails

My oh my, how times have changed.
Just yesterday we were told Trump can't win - he's in the political wilderness in perpetuity - a lost cause.
But now? With Trump leading by fraud-proof margins?
The media has succumbed to a collective apoplectic fit worthy of putting candy deprived toddlers to shame.
And they are not alone.
It has finally dawned on the Spawn of the Commander In Thief that a Trump Presidency is breathing down his neck. (But metaphorically, not like his Dad does with various children...)

Sheesh, drama queen much?
NOOOOOOO! Hunter, please don't!!!!
After all, you owe us a prison sentence. ;)

And BTW: Fucking Moby???
I'm a Gen Xer, and even I forgot he existed.
Anyhoo, with the Lawfare approach collapsing, and the Dems stuck in a muddy Biden electoral morass - 2024 is going to be quite the year.

The country would be a much better place, if all the LIbEral celebrities of all different kinds, that are always threatening to leave if some prominent conservatives cause or candidate wins, would please do so.

Just yesterday we were told Trump can't win - he's in the political wilderness in perpetuity - a lost cause.

The media has succumbed to a collective apoplectic fit worthy of putting candy deprived toddlers to shame.

And they are not alone.

It has finally dawned on the Spawn of the Commander In Thief that a Trump Presidency is breathing down his neck. (But metaphorically, not like his Dad does with various children...)

Anyhoo, with the Lawfare approach collapsing, and the Dems stuck in a muddy Biden electoral morass - 2024 is going to be quite the year.
I so wish that everyone that claims they would leave the United States, if Trump were elected, would actually do so, never to return. They can also take the pro-terrorist protestors with them.

And they are not alone.

Not surprised he’s planning on jumping bail

And they are not alone.

Rent free. :icon_sjung:

Brilliant plan Boyo. I am sure there are plenty of people Hunter has now revealed by FILMING EVERTHING and saving emails, text messages and bank records from every person he's done international business with, who would love to have a "word" with him. Surely the pimp of the Ukraine hooker he slapped around (also on film btw) has a thing or two to say about it.

kilo.jpg

Forum List

Back