Hunter Biden flees contempt hearing

Hunter Biden does not smoke crack
He has the test results to prove it

LOL

Hunter Biden recalled how he used to scrounge through the carpet looking for crack cocaine after getting high — saying he probably wound up smoking “parmesan cheese.”

“I spent more time on my hands and knees picking through rugs, smoking anything that even remotely resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more parmesan cheese than anyone,” President Biden’s son said on “CBS Sunday Morning.”

“I went one time for 13 days without sleeping, and smoking crack and drinking vodka throughout that entire time,” he said during an interview to promote his memoir, “Beautiful Things,” out April 6 from Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.

Tommy Tainant hasn't accepted the results of the American revolution even though we went to Europe TWICE to pull their British arses out of the fire.

When I worked in The Netherlands, I said once that the Brits were the US's best friends. They were all aghast, they said, "No, kaz, The Netherlands is the United State's best friend!!!!!!"

So basically what you are saying is they were right, vermin. Note I'm not calling Brits vermin, I'm calling Democrats vermin. You're covered either way, vermin
I don't know what this rant has to do with my statement or this thread.

Have a good day.

All legal.

uh-huh .... 'cept donny & 'vankey & her spouse were all part of the gov'ment... see the CONflict?

yet private citizens hunter & maybe - maybe not his father is somehow not legit?

gim

me

a

fucking break.

BREAKING

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected​

Tommy Beer
Former Staff

Sep 22, 2020,02:59pm EDT
Updated Apr 14, 2022, 02:05pm EDT
TOPLINE

The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, according to a new book by Forbes’ senior editor Dan Alexander.
Ivankaâs Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

:omg:

LOL

Hunter Biden recalled how he used to scrounge through the carpet looking for crack cocaine after getting high — saying he probably wound up smoking “parmesan cheese.”

“I spent more time on my hands and knees picking through rugs, smoking anything that even remotely resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more parmesan cheese than anyone,” President Biden’s son said on “CBS Sunday Morning.”

“I went one time for 13 days without sleeping, and smoking crack and drinking vodka throughout that entire time,” he said during an interview to promote his memoir, “Beautiful Things,” out April 6 from Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.

traitor tot drank his way into living in his car after he became estranged from donny when ol' prez tinkles trapsed his whore marla all over NYC & humiliating ivana.

Mace was interrupted by another lawmaker, Democrat Jared Moskowitz, who said they could "hear from Hunter Biden right now" and called for a vote to have him speak.

A heated back and forth between Mace and Moskowitz ensued,

Hunter is showing again and again that if Republicans want him to speak….he will speak

But in an open forum
He has seen how Republicans handle closed door meetings

uh-huh .... 'cept donny & 'vankey & her spouse were all part of the gov'ment... see the CONflict?

yet private citizens hunter & maybe - maybe not his father is somehow not legit?

gim

me

a

fucking break.

BREAKING

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected​

Tommy Beer
Former Staff

Sep 22, 2020,02:59pm EDT
Updated Apr 14, 2022, 02:05pm EDT
TOPLINE

The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, according to a new book by Forbes’ senior editor Dan Alexander.
Ivankaâs Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

:omg:
So? Poor baby. Perhaps you should seek therapy to help you through this.

Forum List

Back