Hunter Biden flees contempt hearing

Biden pulled a publicity stunt by showing up at a contempt of congress hearing and then stormed off without answering questions.

He did NOT flee.

As written up in the Associated Press story, "Hunter Biden and his attorneys left shortly after, making a brief statement to reporters outside the hearing room. Lowell reiterated Wednesday that unlike the president, his client “was and is a private citizen.”

H.B. is more than willing to testify in a public setting. H.B. knows a hearing behind doors would result in ReNaziKlans cherry picking what parts of the testimony would be released. It is NOT that he is not willing, he wants a fair hearing.

Now, as they are want vote on Contempt of Congress against H.B, shouldn't also be voting Contempt of Congress for Gym JorDumb.

Last edited:
Hunter ran like a bitch when he saw MTG was the next speaker. He didn't want any part of her, and with good reason. She would have tore him a new one. Viva Trump. MAGA
Hunter is a coward.

I must have missed something.

Didn't Comer ask hunter to testify in public or private?

Tommy Tainant hasn't accepted the results of the American revolution even though we went to Europe TWICE to pull their British arses out of the fire.

When I worked in The Netherlands, I said once that the Brits were the US's best friends. They were all aghast, they said, "No, kaz, The Netherlands is the United State's best friend!!!!!!"

So basically what you are saying is they were right, vermin. Note I'm not calling Brits vermin, I'm calling Democrats vermin. You're covered either way, vermin

Hunter once again mocking House Republicans

Hunter Biden entered the committee room and sat down for around 10 minutes before departing.

“You are the epitome of White privilege” said GOP Rep. Nancy Mace of South Carolina. “Coming into the Oversight Committee, spitting in our face, ignoring a congressional subpoena to be deposed. What are you afraid of? You have no balls.”

White Privilege?
Is Nancy Mace a bigot or what?

Forum List

Back