Remembering George Floyd: How Minneapolis has changed three years after the murder of George Perry Floyd Jr.

The Justice Department announced today that former Minneapolis Police Officer Tou Thao, 36, was sentenced to serve 42 months in prison for depriving George Floyd Jr. of his constitutional rights. 😀

Great article. So much change happening :yes_text12:
Both of them are close to their parole dates. Most sentences are cut in half and both should be going before a review board in the next month or two. Both are serving in minimum security facilities.

Both of them are close to their parole dates. Most sentences are cut in half and both should be going before a review board in the next month or two. Both are serving in minimum security facilities.
Earlier in the day you told me I was full of shit and had no links. :fu:

Gentle George.. The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Unfortunately George's light was turned off and it will never shine again.

Changes are being made, read the article. I did.

RIP George the Gentle Giant Floyd, The world misses you.

george-floyd-murals.jpg

Earlier in the day you told me I was full of shit and had no links. :fu:

Gentle George.. The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Unfortunately George's light was turned off and it will never shine again.

Changes are being made, read the article. I did.

RIP George the Gentle Giant Floyd, The world misses you.

george-floyd-murals.jpg
He was a criminal drug addict.
You really need to get out of East St. Louis.

Reminder,

Gentle George was 46 years old and in the Prime of His Life when he was taken from the community.
We know, changes are being made. I get all choked up watching the video. How about you?

Who pokes Gentle Gun Barrels into pregnant women's bellies.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Why did Fentanyl Floydd say over and over he couldn’t breathe in the vehicle before anybody even touch him?
Yeah, he also claimed to be suffering from claustrophobia and was bashing his head against the windows inside the patrol car where he was being detained. The cops feared he would kill himself so they let him out and made him lie down outside the car. Afterwards they found bits of a 'speedball' (Fentanyl/Meth) pill on the backseat of the patrol car. Apparently he had it in his mouth.

Three years ago, we posted to USMB that fentanyl causes hypoxia. Was this Chinese? Was there also xylazine?
They found a 'speedball' in the patrol car where Floyd was placed (Fentaynl/Met combo).

Forum List

Back