Humans May Be the Only Intelligent Life in the Universe, If Evolution Has Anything to Say.

We can't be it.
Otherwise the Universe has pretty low standards.

The reality is probably that Earth is under quarantine until we get our shit together.

A Sentinel Island of the Universe.

Watching devout evolutionists wrestle with their irreconcilable contradictions is like watching two-year-olds discover that a stove is hot. Are the rest of us supposed to be impressed?

You should watch them on documentaries. I'm an admitted lay person but I love docs about space. All the astrophysicists and theoretical physicists spouting "we think.....maybe...."

And as far as I can tell, the more they learn the more it looks like....God

No, see, that's where you stray from the path. They didn't evolve "perfectly". The systems may have evolved other ways. And did, when you look at two animals. Which is perfect? The bladder lung of a Gar, or the lungs of a lungfish?

The system isn't "perfect", it just works. If it did not, it would not persist. There were many more failed models than successful ones. But we don't see those, because they failed.

Replication is not really a mystery at all. A hydrocarbon splits, the two pieces map a version of the missing piece onto itself from available materials, and you have replication. Very easy to replicate in the lab (for the experts, not for me). Then, a more complex organic molecule does the same. Keep scaling it up it up with longer molecules, and you eventually get DNA replication.

You say things like the quote above... your first instinct should be to wonder if the people who have dedicated their lives to studying of this, oh just maybe, thought of that. A while ago. Then look up what they have to say.

A single cell is infinity complex. It lives, eats, reproduces. By evolution the first cell magically did all this randomly. 14 billion years is not enough time for that to happen - randomly.

However, there are people who can appear to shuffle a deck randomly but instead set it in a perfect order. That's a much better model and explanation

You should watch them on documentaries. I'm an admitted lay person but I love docs about space. All the astrophysicists and theoretical physicists spouting "we think.....maybe...."

And as far as I can tell, the more they learn the more it looks like....God
Which is just you committing the primitive fallacy of "God of the gaps".

single cell is infinity complex.
Wrong. A single cell is quite finite in its material and complexity.

You keep saying things that are demonstrably false. Does this not give you pause? A normal adult would realize they are ignorant and misinformed and would try to get accurate information

Wrong. A single cell is quite finite in its material and complexity.

You keep saying things that are demonstrably false. Does this not give you pause? A normal adult would realize they are ignorant and misinformed and would try to get accurate information
Not if you believe in the fiction that the Universe started as random atoms that eventually randomly formed random proteins at random which randomly formed discrete cell components which randomly formed the first cells. The odds against that aren't just a billion to one but are a number with a billion zeros to 1

Then what’s with all the ufos?
Just because you can't explain something does not automatically mean it is something paranormal.

Or do you think Zeus is the one throwing lightning bolts?

Maybe so, but when there are trillions of trillions of planets over the life of the universe, that's a LOT of exceptions.f
That's the Carl Sagan Theory: If you take the slightest probability and multiply it by a large enough number, you will get certainty. Logically extending that simplistic theory, each of us has an infinite number of exact body doubles doing the exact same things at the exact same moment.

Not if you believe in the fiction that the Universe started as random atoms that eventually randomly formed random proteins at random which randomly formed discrete cell components which randomly formed the first cells. The odds against that aren't just a billion to one but are a number with a billion zeros to 1
Oops, did it again. All totally false and demonstrative of no basic understanding of this material whatsoever.

There is nothing random about any of it. Selection by physical law is the opposite of random. Do water molecules come in random shapes? Nope.

Do stars come in random shapes? Nope.

Are animals just random? Fins and gills on land animals, white haired beats in the tropics? Random numbers of arms and legs? No.

So your big explanation is that it was magic. Which of course, is not an explanation at all, but is instead you giving up.

The Pentagon and Navy have agreed that there are UAP's that they have no answer for, for two years now. They aren't Russian, they aren't Chinese, they are aircraft that are doing unexplainable maneuvers around Navy jets. Two years in a row, with growing sightings, the report still says that they don't know what they are.

It doesn't take a genius to take a guess.

Forum List

Back