Huge Advance In Education!

Dreaming...

Now that the US is producing oil like crazy, it is time to use the money obtained from oil selling to other countries and give free food to all Americans, free construction materials so Americans can build their own houses on lands designated by the government, with free utilities. Free health insurance for all and free education giving preference to home schooling.

Why big corporations are the ones sucking the whole benefits from the American soil?

The oil is from this land and belongs to all Americans.

Home scholling will end the transgender agenda imposed in public schools, and will make America Great Again.

And shut up... don't wake me up... sh*t!...

Dreaming...

Now that the US is producing oil like crazy, it is time to use the money obtained from oil selling to other countries and give free food to all Americans, free construction materials so Americans can build their own houses on lands designated by the government, with free utilities. Free health insurance for all and free education giving preference to home schooling.

Why big corporations are the ones sucking the whole benefits from the American soil?

The oil is from this land and belongs to all Americans.

Home scholling will end the transgender agenda imposed in public schools, and will make America Great Again.

And shut up... don't wake me up... sh*t!...

"... it is time to use the money obtained from oil selling to other countries and give free food to all Americans, free construction materials so Americans can build their own houses on lands designated by the government, with free utilities. Free health insurance for all and free education giving preference to home schooling. "

I seem to have forgotten exactly where the Constitution agrees with that.

Could you quote it for me?

"Study: Majority Of Homeschoolers Arrive At College Woefully Unprepared For Gender Studies
April 20th, 2020
article-5989-2.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Education experts and policymakers are sounding the alarm today after a newly released study revealed that homeschoolers are eleventy-billion percent more likely to start their college careers shockingly unprepared for gender studies. According to teachers union officials familiar with the situation, homeschooling parents are neglecting to teach their children even the most basic principles of gender identity.

"An unprecedented number of poorly educated kids arrive at college actually identifying with their biological sex," said Dr. Xindri Pavlovix. "It's a concerning trend. These kids aren't learning the basic difference between biological sex and gender expression or identity. I asked one of my male students what his gender identity and preferred pronouns were, and he just stared at me with a dumb look on his face. Unbelievable!"

To ensure this disturbing trend is reversed, educators have suggested banning homeschooling entirely. Others have suggested going even further and just banning parents altogether. "Parents are an outdated relic of a patriarchal society," said Dr. Pavlovix. "They are endangering our kids and need to be removed from the home immediately."
When reached for comment on the situation, one local dad simply shrugged and continued his "Rifle Marksmanship and Constitutional Law" lesson to his 14 kids. "

Let's all hope the price of oil keeps dropping like a rock. Cheap gas is great and people are driving less so the demand is less. Everyone appreciates cheap gas

Let's all hope the price of oil keeps dropping like a rock. Cheap gas is great and people are driving less so the demand is less. Everyone appreciates cheap gas

I hope for no such thing.

Under $40 or so a barrel, the US oil industry is not profitable.

Once it goes you will be at the mercy of the Saudis and Russia.

"Harvard to Host Pro-Homeschoolers in Response to 'Disinformation Campaign Against Homeschooling'
Harvard stirred controversy earlier this month when they announced a June invitation-only summit to discuss increased regulations and a presumptive ban on homeschooling.

One featured speaker of the anti-homeschooling summit, Harvard Law Professor Elizabeth Bartholet, penned a lengthy article in the Arizona Law Review last year that concluded that homeschooling in the United States should be banned. Bartholet noted most specifically that children taught by their parents might not be exposed to the same social views as children in public schools.

Amid outcry from homeschooling advocates and allies, Harvard announced on Friday that they would be hosting a virtual discussion that would effectively counter the suggestions being put forward by the original summit.

Titled, "The Disinormation Campaign Against Homeschooling," the May 1 event ..."

"Study: Majority Of Homeschoolers Arrive At College Woefully Unprepared For Gender Studies

But... why the rest of pupils have to study the effeminate student who believes he is a woman?

Look, that is the problem of that student to be studied by his psychologist.

That is his private life.

No need of wasting time trying to understand his nutty mind.

But... why the rest of pupils have to study the effeminate student who believes he is a woman?

Look, that is the problem of that student to be studied by his psychologist.

That is his private life.

No need of wasting time trying to understand his nutty mind.

It is satire of the Liberal perspective.....laughing at Liberals.

That's what the Babylon Bee does.

Making any generalization about home schooling is a stretch. Obviously.

The experience can be much, much better than public schools (which are also all over the lot), or much, much worse.

The only rational approach to home schooling is to demand, and verify, certain basics.

The experience can be much, much better than public schools (which are also all over the lot), or much, much worse.

The only rational approach to home schooling is to demand, and verify, certain basics.

Here in NYC, we home schoolers need to file an educational plan each year, and our students take the very same evaluation exams that government school students take.

The results are that home school students out perform government school students by every metric.

Hilarious! Unfortunately, CORVID-19 has proven just the opposite to be true. Some parents who had considered homeschooling now see just how hard it really is!
That's because the idiot parents got a default "degree".
I "homeschooled" 3 Costa Rican kids. One is a legal assistant headed to a law degree, entered college at 15.
#2 is an accountant for a decent sized firm. College entrance at 16.
#3 is a Geologist, currently in Chile, marking(creating) climbing trails in Patagonia for the Chilean park service.
Funny thing is most of the "skeuwl" was YouTube based. The others were ebay textbooks(in English), of course.My stupid ass merely sourced material. All three can weld !

Here in NYC, we home schoolers need to file an educational plan each year, and our students take the very same evaluation exams that government school students take.

The results are that home school students out perform government school students by every metric.
JooYakk. Nazi control. Here you take them into the gov brainwashing center for a year end test. Any kid with half a brain can pass any HS exam at age 12 and college entrance isn't much more difficult.
Same with a GED in the Empire.A 15-16 year old with a decent brain can enter most any university. The others join the service .

Yeah, you are comparing a fresh apple against one that the hogs have chewing and trodding on for months.

Hilarious! Unfortunately, CORVID-19 has proven just the opposite to be true. Some parents who had considered homeschooling now see just how hard it really is!
That's because the idiot parents got a default "degree".
I "homeschooled" 3 Costa Rican kids. One is a legal assistant headed to a law degree, entered college at 15.
#2 is an accountant for a decent sized firm. College entrance at 16.
#3 is a Geologist, currently in Chile, marking(creating) climbing trails in Patagonia for the Chilean park service.
Funny thing is most of the "skeuwl" was YouTube based. The others were ebay textbooks(in English), of course.My stupid ass merely sourced material. All three can weld !

Informative.

I'd like to see you post much more frequently.....that would tip the balance for parents in favor of home schooling.

Begin immediately!!!

You appear to be a pseudo intellectual, and could not teach a monkey to climb a tree. Parents who attempt and fail at homeschooling will curse your name. Keep up your embarrassment.

I have three grandchildren and all of them have been homeschooled at one time or another, so don't think I am against homeschooling under all circumstances. My daughter and daughter-in-law are both college educated and are excellent teachers, plus grandpa is but phone call away at a moment's notice.

What drives me crazy are the arrogant assholes who claim that it is so easy and we should eliminate public schools. These people need their heads examined.

Yeah, you are comparing a fresh apple against one that the hogs have chewing and trodding on for months.

You must be a Democrats.....you follow orders so quickly.

Now keep posting!! Bet you've convinced another dozen or two to home school.

I'd like to see you post much more frequently.....that would tip the balance for parents in favor of home schooling.

Begin immediately!!!

You appear to be a pseudo intellectual, and could not teach a monkey to climb a tree. Parents who attempt and fail at homeschooling will curse your name. Keep up your embarrassment.

I have three grandchildren and all of them have been homeschooled at one time or another, so don't think I am against homeschooling under all circumstances. My daughter and daughter-in-law are both college educated and are excellent teachers, plus grandpa is but phone call away at a moment's notice.

What drives me crazy are the arrogant assholes who claim that it is so easy and we should eliminate public schools. These people need their heads examined.

"You appear to be a pseudo intellectual, and could not teach a monkey to climb a tree."

You're complaining because I can't teach you to climb a tree???

Why?

Don't visitors toss you enough peanuts?????

Forum List

Back