How will you spend your free $1,200?

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?
I’m going to put my money in the bank. Getting a free $1200 isn’t going to make me buy something because if I wanted something I would have already purchased it.

Whenever I have an extra $20,000 I don’t need I invest it. I’m just about there now but I’m getting a new truck next month. If I just lease again I’ll invest another $20k. Or I might put $20k down on a $45,000 f150. It would be nice to own it, baby it and have it last for 10 years and have no car payment in 3 years.

So maybe it will help go towards a down payment on a new car.

Looking at a Kimber Ultra Carry .45 at the moment:

kimber-ultra-carry-ii-45-acp-3200061CA.png

Also thinking about a new guitar. Taylor Guitars just introduced a new series of solid wood, American-made guitars at a price reflective of the fact that many musicians are on hard times right now and don't have a lot of money to spend on guitars:

gc-md-hf-taylor_american_dream-06-29-19.jpg
A new guitar. That’s something I might do.

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?
First of all it's not free. Nothing is.

In fact, they are taking money away from us as they hyper inflate the currency, so I suggest you take the money and buy a precious metal.

I didn't get anything. Made too much. Was only reduced to 36 hours from 40, so not complaining.

Want to know how it will be paid for though.

Also thinking about a new guitar. Taylor Guitars just introduced a new series of solid wood, American-made guitars at a price reflective of the fact that many musicians are on hard times right now and don't have a lot of money to spend on guitars:

Those are hollow body acoustics. Their solidbodies are below.

1596648570763.png

The SolidBody Classic ($1748.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $1,300.00 retail. The SolidBody Standard ($2,398.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $1,800.00 retail. The SolidBody Custom ($3,098.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $2,300.00 retail.

I didn't get anything. Made too much. Was only reduced to 36 hours from 40, so not complaining.

Want to know how it will be paid for though.
I made like $85k last year, no kids or wife and they gave me $950. How much do you make that you got nothing?

The first $1,200 each we set aside for next year's gas and electric bills.

If there is another dish out of free money we'll set it aside to be able to buy perhaps two loaves of bread when the inflation all this printing-press "money" touches off kicks in.

Hate the idea that we are adding on to the credit card to do this.
if I get anything will go into stocks. Don’t need anything. Not counting food we only spend four hundred a Month to live. Put money into savings each month.

It just goes into the checking account along with SS and a couple other things, and we piss it all away.

I strongly oppose sending this to retired fukkers like myself, but not enough to send it back.

Maybe I'll send it to DJT's re-election campaign.

They won't take it back even if you try.

I don't believe they are going to do that again. I've read there will be some sort of extension for unemployment.
They want to cut the unemployment insurance down because people are making more at home than those who are working. I think they said if you’re on unemployment you’re making roughly $27-$29/hr right now. They will probably agree on extending it, but lowering the amount. I do think direct payments are more likely but it’s all new money and all new deficit. Hooray for debt culture.

I do think direct payments are more likely but it’s all new money and all new deficit. Hooray for debt culture.
You probably have to go back to Eisenhower to find a republican who didn't leave a bigger deficit than he inherited.

These U.S. Presidents Had the Largest Budget Deficits

Just some quality of life things, new bed, car repairs, pay down some debt. Also a vacation for the wife and I wouldn’t be so bad either.

I'm donating my entire check to Trump 2020!

Looking at a Kimber Ultra Carry .45 at the moment:

kimber-ultra-carry-ii-45-acp-3200061CA.png

I'll die a Gibson/ Marshall man. I have a 1963 reissue Les Paul and God only knows what that's worth today. My Marshall head is a 1976 100 watt super lead. I was told that's worth a lot of money today as well. It's been broke the last couple of years; don't need it much anymore. It has about five tubes that are probably pretty shot by now. It would probably take the stimulus check to cover all those tubes. :auiqs.jpg:

One of my rental units needs a new furnace for winter. The check won't cover the whole thing, but it will certainly help.

The first $1,200 each we set aside for next year's gas and electric bills.

If there is another dish out of free money we'll set it aside to be able to buy perhaps two loaves of bread when the inflation all this printing-press "money" touches off kicks in.
Don’t worry they’ll get it all back the next time the create another recession and market crash.

Didnt 2008 feel like they hit the reset button? Suddenly our homes were worth less and our 401ks were cut in half.

Forum List

Back