How Whitey screwed up Africa

I always respond honestly. I’d tell you to go fuck yourself. I’d also ask you where are the reparations to white people whose ancestors fight and/or died in the civil war.

First off, if you have to ask that question, you are not being honest. Second, blacks died in the civil war and in the years before that in opposition to slavery. Third, the north did not fight to free slaves. Fourth, what about the 100 years after slavery ended? Fifth, and how about the 54 years since the civil/voting rights act, whereby we still face racism in policy and practice from whites. So you go fuck yourself salty.
Look, I'm sure many of us would be happy to throw in a few bucks so you can move to Africa and set yourself up in a nice hut and maybe even buy yourself a slave or two. Just think, for the first time in your life you wouldn't occupy the bottom rung in society. Sound good?

I was born here. So move your white ass back to Europe if you don't like what I say.
I was born in the US too, and I have moved my white ass back to Europe. So, take your failed black ass back to sub-Saharan Africa and buy yourself a hut and a slave so you can convince yourself you are superior to someone. Hell, we'll even give you a couple of bucks for it.

If I have failed, you wish you had failed as good as I have. So stay your ass over there in Chex mix and STFU.
Bitterness comes with failure, and you're as bitter as they come. This is how we know you're a failure.

Take it up with Belgium! Why the fuck are you annoying us with this shit?!

Notice how he leaves Wales and GB out of the equation?
Unlike you American whites, he has never denied his nations culpability or the whites therein, for racism.

Thank you Tommy.

Where did he accept culpability? Where did I deny culpability?
Tommy has done it many times. And many of the American whites here want to tell me how everything is all in the past.

He has not done it once in this thread so spare me the BS and give me actual places where he accepted culpability and show me where I denied culpability because so far you are batting .000.
Have you even read this thread ? Its premise is a condemnation of the British Empire. Did you miss that or are you just a thick fucker ?

Unlike you American whites, he has never denied his nations culpability or the whites therein, for racism.

Thank you Tommy.

Tommy has done it many times. And many of the American whites here want to tell me how everything is all in the past.

He has not done it once in this thread so spare me the BS and give me actual places where he accepted culpability and show me where I denied culpability because so far you are batting .000.
Have you even read this thread ? Its premise is a condemnation of the British Empire. Did you miss that or are you just a thick fucker ?

Lol! Whatever dude, those damn Belgium’s

Thank you Tommy.

More name calling, that is all Tommy seems to have.

Thank you Tommy.

Lol! Whatever dude, those damn Belgium’s
Shown you up again. Your troll act needs updating.

Did you want 10,000 nations?
My views are irrelevant. The people whose views were relevant were not consulted.

Your cowardly dodge is noted. And laughed at.
Dont you think Africans should have been consulted ?

No, they lost the war and conquered...

Just like the Natives of America, Canada and even Mexico they have or had little say and never will either...

Sad reality Tommy but factual...

First off, if you have to ask that question, you are not being honest. Second, blacks died in the civil war and in the years before that in opposition to slavery. Third, the north did not fight to free slaves. Fourth, what about the 100 years after slavery ended? Fifth, and how about the 54 years since the civil/voting rights act, whereby we still face racism in policy and practice from whites. So you go fuck yourself salty.
Look, I'm sure many of us would be happy to throw in a few bucks so you can move to Africa and set yourself up in a nice hut and maybe even buy yourself a slave or two. Just think, for the first time in your life you wouldn't occupy the bottom rung in society. Sound good?

I was born here. So move your white ass back to Europe if you don't like what I say.
I was born in the US too, and I have moved my white ass back to Europe. So, take your failed black ass back to sub-Saharan Africa and buy yourself a hut and a slave so you can convince yourself you are superior to someone. Hell, we'll even give you a couple of bucks for it.

If I have failed, you wish you had failed as good as I have. So stay your ass over there in Chex mix and STFU.
Bitterness comes with failure, and you're as bitter as they come. This is how we know you're a failure.

Bitter has nothing to do with me. I'm about the truth and facts. Those are things you can't handle.

Africa is forever on our TV screens, but the bad-news stories (famine, genocide, corruption) massively outweigh the good (South Africa). Ever since the process of de-colonialisation began in the mid-1950s, and arguably before, the continent has appeared to be stuck in a process of irreversible decline. Constant war, improper use of natural resources and misappropriation of revenues and aid monies contribute to an impression of a continent beyond hope.

How did we get here? What, if anything, is to be done? Fully revised and updated and weaving together the key stories and characters of the last sixty years into a stunningly compelling and coherent narrative, Martin Meredith has produced the definitive history of how European ideas of how to organise 10,000 different ethnic groups has led to what Tony Blair described as the 'scar on the conscience of the world'. Authoritative, provocative and consistently fascinating, this is the updated edition of the seminal book on one of the most important issues facing the West today.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/State-Afri...targid=pla-456344281800&psc=1&th=1&psc=1&tag=

This is where Tommy began holding his country accountable. Some of the American whites can't do this. And to even bring it up, you get some fucked up mental reject talking about how you've failed or posting liberal quizzes.

FINALLY tammy's relentless virtue signaling has paid off.

He got a vicious black racist to acknowledge his pandering.

Having fed the crocodile, he is now assured of being eaten last.

Bitter has nothing to do with me. I'm about the truth and facts. Those are things you can't handle.
It might help if you stopped begging. Did you ever think of that?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/State-Afri...targid=pla-456344281800&psc=1&th=1&psc=1&tag=

10,000 different tribes divided neatly into 40 nations bounded by straight lines that divided mountains,rivers and religions. The maps were drawn in Europe by people who had no knowledge of the continent or its people.

What could go wrong ?

So, I know my original response was posed as a point and not a question, but I'm seriously asking. . .

Why is it not okay to force disparate cultures into nations together in Africa, but it is desirable to force disparate cultures into the US and European countries? I'm honestly asking.

10,000 different tribes divided neatly into 40 nations bounded by straight lines that divided mountains,rivers and religions. The maps were drawn in Europe by people who had no knowledge of the continent or its people.

What could go wrong ?

So, I know my original response was posed as a point and not a question, but I'm seriously asking. . .

Why is it not okay to force disparate cultures into nations together in Africa, but it is desirable to force disparate cultures into the US and European countries? I'm honestly asking.
Where are you being forced ? Is somebody pointing a gun at you ?
The West invited immigrants to come and work and live here. We are better for it.

Did you want 10,000 nations?
My views are irrelevant. The people whose views were relevant were not consulted.

Your cowardly dodge is noted. And laughed at.
Dont you think Africans should have been consulted ?

No, they lost the war and conquered...

Just like the Natives of America, Canada and even Mexico they have or had little say and never will either...

Sad reality Tommy but factual...
Cmon Bruce. You are better than that.

What could go wrong ?

The West invited immigrants to come and work and live here. We are better for it.
So all those immigrants that are dying in trucks and rickety boats in the Med were invited?!

What could go wrong ?

So all those immigrants that are dying in trucks and rickety boats in the Med were invited?!
I think that they are mainly refugees fleeing from American oil wars. But most immigrants to the UK were British citizens and held british passports. They were entitled to come to the UK and were welcomed.

What could go wrong ?

I think that they are mainly refugees fleeing from American oil wars. But most immigrants to the UK were British citizens and held british passports. They were entitled to come to the UK and were welcomed.
American oil wars in Africa? Why doesn't your country just open its borders and go full shithole?

What could go wrong ?

good point--they want to force LGTBQ crap/black culture/etc into everyone in the US...

What could go wrong ?
We all know imperialism destroyed pretty much every area it touched.

Is there a point to rehashing that?
Have a look at this thread Gillian. There is a huge amount of ignorance around this subject.

Forum List

Back