Zone1 How we repair it: White Americans’ attitudes toward reparations

You get what you pay for. Tenements have never been nice places to live. Government owned public housing is just as bad.
They were better when they were populated by elderly Jewish and Italian WWI veterans. Still plain and ugly, but not crime-ridden like they are these days.

You've never come close to winning an argument.... you are a sad little man.
I post my arguments at the top of this pyramid. You post yours at the bottom.

PyramidofDisagreement.png

I document my assertions. You argue from your own life. I praise the most accomplished minority in the United States and the world. You make excuses for a minority known for low average intelligence and high rates of crime and illegitimacy.

You think you are a big man when you have a braying mob behind you and the ability to suppress the publishing of facts you dislike.

They were better when they were populated by elderly Jewish and Italian WWI veterans. Still plain and ugly, but not crime-ridden like they are these days.
Really?

I seem to remember that these tenements were overrun by Jewish and Italian Gangsters...

The Five Families, the Mafia, the Purple Gang, Al Capone, Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Seigal. Well, the list goes on.

And then we've had decades of Hollywood romanticizing these people.

I post my arguments at the top of this pyramid. You post yours at the bottom.

Uh, no, guy, you are a racist... you are a sad little man, who needs a racial identity to compensate for your lack of accomplishment.

I document my assertions.

With crap, debunked garbage that has been denounced by academia.

You argue from your own life.
Yeah, you should try getting one of those...

1712608771445.png

Uh, no, guy, you are a racist... you are a sad little man, who needs a racial identity to compensate for your lack of accomplishment.

With crap, debunked garbage that has been denounced by academia.

Yeah, you should try getting one of those...

View attachment 929235
Your response verifies my criticism o your arguments.

Your response verifies my criticism o your arguments.
I’m ignoring the Joe Antisemite. He’s just furious that Jews overcome horrific bigotry, for millennia, and become successful and contributing members of society. It makes it hard for him to blame the problems of the black underclass on bigotry.

I’m ignoring the Joe Antisemite. He’s just furious that Jews overcome horrific bigotry, for millennia, and become successful and contributing members of society. It makes it hard for him to blame the problems of the black underclass on bigotry.
Again, Jews were just as poor as blacks in Europe for centuries... Ghetto originally meant, the place Jews lived.

I'm horrified that you people are holding the safety of the world hostage for your fucked up religion.

JoeB131 claims to have a history degree from college, but he never alludes to historical facts.

No, racists like you should always be taken seriously, because you eventually act on your insecurities.

But your arguments were bad jokes 50 years ago that have aged like Milk.
My arguments are becoming more convincing as Negroes disappoint hopes felt for them by early supporters of the civil right movement.

Forum List

Back