How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

Accepting a couple sentences of the 1604-1611 version as the complete and final discourse on any subject is not wise. Christ taught love of thy neighbor beyond all but love of God. We can all find parts of the Kings James version to quote to justify personal bias.

Straw man. I'll use any accepted version you want.

You need to consider your own salvation, Buford, particularly when you are counseling as if you have authority, which you don't.

I quoted scripture. Have fun erecting that straw man. Are you part of the Westboro Baptist gang?

You need to consider your own salvation, Buford, particularly when you are counseling as if you have authority, which you don't.

I quoted scripture. Have fun erecting that straw man. Are you part of the Westboro Baptist gang?

Judging by the behavior of yourself and many other "Christians" on this board, - that's your gang.

You have every right to believe as you will.

You have no authority to dictate to others.

We are not worried about popularity, we are concerned with our relationship with Christ and witnessing His reality to others.

You keep saying I dictate to others. I have never demanded you believe anything. I quoted scripture and that seems to threaten you terribly. That's your problem, not mine.

They believe they are entitled to their own Christianity. If the Biblical Word is unacceptable, it is the Word that much change to suit them. After all, haven't liberals rewritten history already? With such power to change the past, liberals can change God Himself. While changing God is absolutely within the power of the individual and has been done many times, what liberals want to do today is mandate that ALL believe in the God they have created. That mandate be enforceable by law with punishments prescribed by law. It's part of the persecution Christ spoke of.

The Westboro Baptists would want your type in their congregation far more than me.

You are a modern pharisee in your pronouncements, and you would have happily been a good Puritan in the colonial days.

Love the Lord, Buford, and love your neighbor as yourself: no better Christian advice. Follow it and you will see a wonderful change in your character.

You have every right to believe as you will.

You have no authority to dictate to others.

We are not worried about popularity, we are concerned with our relationship with Christ and witnessing His reality to others.

You keep saying I dictate to others. I have never demanded you believe anything. I quoted scripture and that seems to threaten you terribly. That's your problem, not mine.

They believe they are entitled to their own Christianity. If the Biblical Word is unacceptable, it is the Word that much change to suit them. After all, haven't liberals rewritten history already? With such power to change the past, liberals can change God Himself. While changing God is absolutely within the power of the individual and has been done many times, what liberals want to do today is mandate that ALL believe in the God they have created. That mandate be enforceable by law with punishments prescribed by law. It's part of the persecution Christ spoke of.

And again. Until you are forced to marry a gay person, your argument is invalid.

You do NOT get to rule this country with the Bible. You just don't. You can only vote, and if SCOTUS overrules you, too bad so sad.

Well then it's a good thing you weren't a Marine.
Why is that?? :confused:

Once a Marine, always a Marine - and they would have drummed your sorry ass out of the corps.
BD once you have your Honorable Discharge.

You can't be "drummed" out of anything.

Marines, Army, Navy, and Air Force, Veterans, all get the same benefits and VA medical care and social services.

Plus, we can all join the local VFW......... even Marines are allowed. :eusa_angel:

I bet you were dishonorably discharged.
Negative.

I received an Honorable Discharge and then used the G.I. Bill to attend college and earn my B.A. :cool:

Seconded. You are a disgrace to the uniform.
I don't wear a uniform; I'm a civilian now. :eusa_angel:

:cool:
It is a comfort to see that the affirmative arguement for the behaviorial deviation known as "homosexuality" is consistant: Since they cannot defend it, begin a personal attack against all that will not accept the "normal" behavior.

Typical pattern. "We're Here, We're Queer...AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE WE ARE NORMAL, the You must be _______."

Why is that?? :confused:

Once a Marine, always a Marine - and they would have drummed your sorry ass out of the corps.
BD once you have your Honorable Discharge.

You can't be "drummed" out of anything.

Marines, Army, Navy, and Air Force, Veterans, all get the same benefits and VA medical care and social services.

Plus, we can all join the local VFW......... even Marines are allowed. :eusa_angel:

I know all that. I am trying to get it through your head that if you had that mindset while you were in, you were a disgrace to the uniform. An embarrassment. A shame. I wouldn't want to stand next to you for group pictures.

I expect better of our soldiers.

Negative.

I received an Honorable Discharge and then used the G.I. Bill to attend college and earn my B.A. :cool:

It is a comfort to see that the affirmative arguement for the behaviorial deviation known as "homosexuality" is consistant: Since they cannot defend it, begin a personal attack against all that will not accept the "normal" behavior.

Typical pattern. "We're Here, We're Queer...AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE WE ARE NORMAL, the You must be _______."

I hope the door you just came back in through is revolving. I thought you were leaving.

I know all that. I am trying to get it through your head that if you had that mindset while you were in, you were a disgrace to the uniform. An embarrassment. A shame. I wouldn't want to stand next to you for group pictures.
I am sure you could find a group if fudge packer vet's somewhere to have your picture take with them. :lol: :cuckoo:

Judging by the behavior of yourself and many other "Christians" on this board, - that's your gang.

What is it about my "behavior" you object to?

gay-soldier.gif

Negative.

We don't care if you don't believe it's normal. Mind your own business and stop attacking homosexuality. The filthy caveman was spewing hate on how he would have killed his fellow servicemen because of how they were homosexual. So go fuck off and play in traffic.

We don't care if you don't believe it's normal. Mind your own business and stop attacking homosexuality. The filthy caveman was spewing hate on how he would have killed his fellow servicemen because of how they were homosexual. So go fuck off and play in traffic.
Read your own words. Aren't you just spewing hate junior?? :lol: :cuckoo:

Negative.

"Filthy Caveman...go play in the traffic!"

:lol:

Oh my!

:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps you should increase the dosage for your anxiety medication....oh...I forgot, you're "normal."

Christians condemn homosexuals because of two sentences in the bible. I think if your hateful or ignorant, you probably shouldn't be reading this book...You Might Take It Literal!!!

Forum List

Back