Zone1 How should non-Jews fix antisemitism?

She went to Arab schools? She sure is very biased.

So tell me, which type of antisemite is more loathsome? The ones from the left applying MASSIVE double standards to the sole little Jewish country in the world, or the obnoxious ones from the right quoting the Gospels to Jews and telling them they’re damned if they don’t abandon Judaism?
No one reads the Gospels verse by verse so that puts them in the same category as the Left.
If they read the Gospels verses by verse and tried to research the quotes from Tanach they would discover they've been had.

No one reads the Gospels verse by verse so that puts them in the same category as the Left.
If they read the Gospels verses by verse and tried to research the quotes from Tanach they would discover they've been had.
What about that antisemite upthread quoting John to me? SOOOOO disrepestful and arrogant.

Yes, it’s important to face the truth, which you do not accept. That is why I said a good way to reduce antisemitism is to require students to learn the full history of the Arab-Israeli conflict, including the times the Arabs refused peace offerings because they would be required to recognize Israel’s right to exist.

I think you would benefit from such a course yourself.
What right to exist? Why does Israel have a right to exist? Why does any Nation? To be clear I'm not picking on just Israel as you are want to claim, I'm asking where this "truthful" right originates from.

Sounds like an easy way out….you don’t have to do good works, or be kind to people, or respectful of them, or show compassion, etc., etc. Just “believe” and you’re saved. Is that why you feel so comfortable telling people of other religions that they won’t see Heaven? It really is disrespectful, and yet you keep doing it.

And you didn’t answer me: how can antisemitism be reduced when some people think Jews are damned to hell?
True faith in Messiah means total submission to Him and His will. We cannot do good or be good under our own power, because of sin. When a person is born again, the third person in the Triune, G-d the Holy Spirit, indwells and empowers thw disciple and seals his destiny forever. Good works or being a 'good' person alone will never meet G-d's Holy Standard.

True faith in Messiah means total submission to Him and His will. We cannot do good or be good under our own power, because of sin. When a person is born again, the third person in the Triune, G-d the Holy Spirit, indwells and empowers thw disciple and seals his destiny forever. Good works or being a 'good' person alone will never meet G-d's Holy Standard.
YES, YES …..I KNOW that’s your religion‘s teachings, and your OPINION that it is correct.

Your insistence on banging the Christian beliefs, which is antithetical to Jewish beliefs, over the head of a JEW is beyond hostile and arrogant - it’s getting obnoxious at this point.

YES, YES …..I KNOW that’s your religion‘s teachings, and your OPINION that it is correct.

Your insistence on banging the Christian beliefs, which is antithetical to Jewish beliefs, over the head of a JEW is beyond hostile and arrogant - it’s getting obnoxious at this point.
The Gospels demand such behavior.

GOOD! The Gospel is not meant to be nicey-nice. It is meant to convict people of their sin and point them to the ONLY TRUE WAY to G-d, and that is through His Son, who is also G-d.

GOOD! The Gospel is not meant to be nicey-nice. It is meant to convict people of their sin and point them to the ONLY TRUE WAY to G-d, and that is through His Son, who is also G-d.
Again with this. You sure like antagonizing Jews, don’t you?

Nope, showing love for the Nation Israel and pointing Jews to their true Messiah.
Even though Jews tell you it’s rude, insulting, and disrespectful?

And how the hell are YOU to point people of a religion different than yours to the person you THINK is their Messiah?

Your initials aren’t LW, are they? i once knew an Evangelical Christian who would follow me around, harassing me about Jesus. TOTALLY obnoxious.

And how the hell are YOU to point people of a religion different than yours to the person you THINK is their Messiah?

Your initials aren’t LW, are they? i once knew an Evangelical Christian who would follow me around, harassing me about Jesus. TOTALLY obnoxious.
Ignore him.
He knows zip except for the last 6 verses of each Gospel.

Ignore him.
He knows zip except for the last 6 verses of each Gospel.
You know that line about his insulting and scolding Jews out of the “Love for Israel”? That reminds me when I was a teen, and my dad was on the receiving end of some unwanted Christian ”help” warning him that G-d was angry with Jews and he would be going to hell if he didn’t accept Jesus.

My dad said, politely, that he would prefer to observe his religion as he chooses and asked the guy to drop the matter. The guy doubled down, and said it was like Dad was in a burning building, and that he, the Christian, was trying to “save him.”

My dad said, a little more abruptly this time, “Please, let’s drop it,” to which the guy said “I’m only doing this out of love for the misguided Jews.” And my dad, pretty insulted by this time, said….

….”Love us a little less, and respect us a little more.”

(RIP, Dad, Miss ya.)

As I said. The idea is not to be nicey nice. But point ALL sinners to the Cross, be they Jew or Gentile.

Forum List

Back