Zone1 How should non-Jews fix antisemitism?

Yes, it’s important to face the truth, which you do not accept. That is why I said a good way to reduce antisemitism is to require students to learn the full history of the Arab-Israeli conflict, including the times the Arabs refused peace offerings because they would be required to recognize Israel’s right to exist.

I think you would benefit from such a course yourself.

If they learned the full history of the Arab Israeli conflict
, Israel's reputation would suffer. I'm not an antisemite. I just think the European Zionists have done this all wrong since the 1920s.

, Israel's reputation would suffer. I'm not an antisemite. I just think the European Zionists have done this all wrong since the 1920s.
Not so. People would finally see this presented from a fair and truthful position, not the Muslim-sympathizer position only.

Not a religion. it is G-d's sovereign provision for the salvation of our souls. Mankind is sinful, evil and wicked. G-d Himself said as much before bringing the Flood upon the Earth. Sorry, but there can be ONLY one truth.
Sorry you can’t comprehend that this is just YOUR religion’s teachings, and is no more or less valid than other religions.

That said, and since it’s the topic of the thread, how would YOU suggest that antisemitism be reduced? (And don’t say for Jews to abandon their religion.)

Not so. People would finally see this presented from a fair and truthful position, not the Muslim-sympathizer position only.

You don't have to be a Muslim sympathizer to know right from wrong. Try a little self reflection.

You don't have to be a Muslim sympathizer to know right from wrong. Try a little self reflection.
Why don’t YOU try a little self-reflection. There’s a reason that Israel is being condemned for actions that other countries are far more guilty of. And it is driven by antisemitism.

Exactly the opposite.
I guess FlaCalTenn will be deleting most posts tonight.

Exactly the opposite.
I guess FlaCalTenn will be deleting most posts tonight.
So true. He just reminded the anti-Israel posters that the topic is NOT Israel but ways to reduce antisemitism, and these antisemites can’t help themselves but to go right back to spreading lies about Israel.

It‘s sort of a chicken-and-the-egg type thing. Are posters spreading lies about Israel BECAUSE they are antisemitic, or have they become antisemitic due to the lies being spread about Israel? Probably people in both camps.

Sorry you can’t comprehend that this is just YOUR religion’s teachings, and is no more or less valid than other religions.

That said, and since it’s the topic of the thread, how would YOU suggest that antisemitism be reduced? (And don’t say for Jews to abandon their religion.)
It is for everyone, Jew AND Gentile alike, to repent of their sins and receive Yeshua as Moshiach. That's all there is to it. John 3:16: "for G-d so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son. That whoever believes on Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life". That's all there is to it. Uncomplicated, no muss, no fuss. No need to struggle to TRY to earn salvation, G-d did all the hard work for us.

So true. He just reminded the anti-Israel posters that the topic is NOT Israel but ways to reduce antisemitism, and these antisemites can’t help themselves but to go right back to spreading lies about Israel.

It‘s sort of a chicken-and-the-egg type thing. Are posters spreading lies about Israel BECAUSE they are antisemitic, or have they become antisemitic due to the lies being spread about Israel? Probably people in both camps.
The fact is that retarda is psychotic and needs to be banned for a week.
I wouldn't start with a month because she would probably commit suicide.
She turns Threads about Smart Phones into how evil Israel is.

It is for everyone, Jew AND Gentile alike, to repent of their sins and receive Yeshua as Moshiach. That's all there is to it. John 3:16: "for G-d so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son. That whoever believes on Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life". That's all there is to it. Uncomplicated, no muss, no fuss. No need to struggle to TRY to earn salvation, G-d did all the hard work for us.
Sounds like an easy way out….you don’t have to do good works, or be kind to people, or respectful of them, or show compassion, etc., etc. Just “believe” and you’re saved. Is that why you feel so comfortable telling people of other religions that they won’t see Heaven? It really is disrespectful, and yet you keep doing it.

And you didn’t answer me: how can antisemitism be reduced when some people think Jews are damned to hell?

The fact is that retarda is psychotic and needs to be banned for a week.
I wouldn't start with a month because she would probably commit suicide.
She turns Threads about Smart Phones into how evil Israel is.
So true. The hate for Israel runs strong.

I can’t figure out why people like her side with the group that wants to see the SOLE Jewish country in the world wiped off the map when there are tons of Muslim countries and Christian countries. For some reason, the idea of a Jewish country the size of New Jersey - maybe even smaller - is offensive to them.

So true. The hate for Israel runs strong.

I can’t figure out why people like her side with the group that wants to see the SOLE Jewish country in the world wiped off the map when there are tons of Muslim countries and Christian countries. For some reason, the idea of a Jewish country the size of New Jersey - maybe even smaller - is offensive to them.
She was socially educated under Israel hating Arabs.

Why don’t YOU try a little self-reflection. There’s a reason that Israel is being condemned for actions that other countries are far more guilty of. And it is driven by antisemitism.

List what Israel is being condemned for.

She was socially educated under Israel hating Arabs.
She went to Arab schools? She sure is very biased.

So tell me, which type of antisemite is more loathsome? The ignorant ones from the left applying MASSIVE double standards to the sole little Jewish country in the world, or the obnoxious ones from the right quoting the Gospels to Jews and telling them they’re damned if they don’t abandon Judaism?

Forum List

Back