How should a school deal with a parent bully

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Lets say one parent thinks her daughter is hanging out with a lesbian so she freaks out and forbids her daughter from hanging out with the girl. She then takes it a step further and calls the school, teachers and talks to other parents about this other girl, demanding that all play a pet in keeping her daughter away from the suspected lesbian.

Is this harassment? Should the school do anything about it? If so, what can be done?

If a female is drawn to the brides of Satan then you cant prevent her. Take her to a doctor and have her sterilized and sterilize yourself. Its hereditary.

If a female is drawn to the brides of Satan then you cant prevent her. Take her to a doctor and have her sterilized and sterilize yourself. Its hereditary.
What are you talking about ya nut job? The problem is with the parent here. The other child might not even be gay. Even if she was that shouldn't make a difference.

What are you talking about ya nut job? The problem is with the parent here. The other child might not even be gay. Even if she was that shouldn't make a difference.
if you should go skating on the thinice of modern life..

how should a school? what do they have their own life or something? PARENTS pay for those schools . so the people running it should deal with them accordingly. If it's out of hand then call the police. for crying out loud how hard was that?

how should a school? what do they have their own life or something? PARENTS pay for those schools . so the people running it should deal with them accordingly. If it's out of hand then call the police. for crying out loud how hard was that?

lolwut.jpg

The whole point of the thread is to get opinions on how the school should handle it "accordingly". You may have to put some thought into a response.

Recently, lesbians bothered me at a beach. I wish i had a gun to shoot anyone who ever challenged me.

its bullshit. The monkey race should leave better people alone.im not talking about race but busybodies.

Lets say one parent thinks her daughter is hanging out with a lesbian so she freaks out and forbids her daughter from hanging out with the girl. She then takes it a step further and calls the school, teachers and talks to other parents about this other girl, demanding that all play a pet in keeping her daughter away from the suspected lesbian.

Is this harassment? Should the school do anything about it? If so, what can be done?
IDK if it's harassment, depends how the parent has gone about it, and with what frequency maybe, but it's absurd for a parent to believe it's the schools job to keep her daughter away from another pupil.

IDK if it's harassment, depends how the parent has gone about it, and with what frequency maybe, but it's absurd for a parent to believe it's the schools job to keep her daughter away from another pupil.
Its the schools job.

Recently, lesbians bothered me at a beach. I wish i had a gun to shoot anyone who ever challenged me.

its bullshit. The monkey race should leave better people alone.im not talking about race but busybodies.
Can you just stop writing on this thread? I'm looking for some intelligent talk not a bunch of bigoted pollution.

How do you think the school should respond to the complaining parent? Should they tell her that her actions are inappropriate? Do you think they should tell the parents of the assumed gay child that is being talked about?

Forum List

Back