How not to speak out in front of cameras!

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Given that the Trump Organization, a family run business, one might be clever enough to not speak out in front of cameras:

I have called the former President, Donald J. Trump, "Dumb Donald", for very good reasons. Those reasons are audible in the link above.

Given that the Trump Organization, a family run business, one might be clever enough to not speak out in front of cameras:

I have called the former President, Donald J. Trump, "Dumb Donald", for very good reasons. Those reasons are audible in the link above.

Study up on your boy's stupidity for a bit.

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.

crying gif.gif

• Banned

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.
This is the politics forum, the thread is necessary and sufficient to bring facts forward in the politics forum, not open to personal attacks which are off topic. I hope that reasonable people watch and listen to the link.

There was and is no attempt on my part to post these facts to taunt the readers; I do hope rational people will see the probative value given current events, and how they will influence the jury in a future criminal and civil trials.

Last edited:

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.
This is the politics forum, the thread is necessary and sufficient to bring facts forward in the politics forum, not open to personal attacks which are off topic. I hope that reasonable people watch and listen to the link.

There was and is no attempt on my part to post these facts to taunt the readers; I do hope rational people will see the probative value given current events, and how they will influence the jury in a future criminal and civil trials.

1625773606406.png

You lost the ability to talk about reasonable when you progressives started your insurrection of burning, looting, and murdering, across the nation well over a year ago.

*****SMILE*****

:)

• Banned

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.

View attachment 510363

You lost the ability to talk about reasonable when you progressives started your insurrection of burning, looting, and murdering, across the nation well over a year ago.

*****SMILE*****

Progressives, liberals and Democrats are not arsonists, looters or murderers. There is no probative evidence to prove your claim; in fact your claim is an echo of the BIG LIE and Conspiracy Stories.

FACTS, which are posted in the OP is probative evidence of the former President's hypocrisy and stupidity; it doesn't require a stupid picture, his words tell the story in spades.

Progressives, liberals and Democrats are not arsonists, looters or murderers. There is no probative evidence to prove your claim; in fact your claim is an echo of the BIG LIE and Conspiracy Stories.

FACTS, which are posted in the OP is probative evidence of the former President's hypocrisy and stupidity; it doesn't require a stupid picture, his words tell the story in spades.
1625774870531.png

The progressive Democrats in the cities where the rioting is occurring haven't done anything to stop the rioting and in a lot of cases they and DC congresscritters encourage(d) it.

Ya'all own it.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 510373

The progressive Democrats in the cities where the rioting is occurring haven't done anything to stop the rioting and in a lot of cases they and DC congresscritters encourage(d) it.

Ya'all own it.

*****SMILE*****

Bullshit.

View attachment 510373

Ya'all own it.

*****SMILE*****

Bullshit.

Nope. No bullshit on that one.

LOL, even though you gave the thread a meaningless title, my first thought was TDS. And bam, it's TDS!

After 4 1/2 years of it, isn't it time to get help for it? Have you tried special preparation H for extreme butt hurt?

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.

One rule I support and this site doesn't enforce is that you give threads meaningful titles.

But you using the terms "facts" and "rational people" is hilarious while you speak in falsetto from the endless butt hurt

View attachment 510373

Ya'all own it.

*****SMILE*****

Bullshit.

1625776846887.png

How's it feel to lose all that tourism money?

I'm sixty now and have no intention of going into another city that has a population over fifty thousand, with the exception of Des Moines and maybe Omaha, ever again because of the rioting progressives have promoted for the last few years.

I was going to three or four cities yearly and spending thousands of dollars just sightseeing prior to that but after this last year I'll be dead before I'll be feel comfortable enough to ever do that again.

PS: I have several friends that feel the same way and they know lots of others who feel the same. FU and your big cities.

*****SMILE*****

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.

View attachment 510363

*****SMILE*****

far too much stupidity in your post to even respond except to say, your head is buried and you can't hear or see.

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.

One rule I support and this site doesn't enforce is that you give threads meaningful titles.

But you using the terms "facts" and "rational people" is hilarious while you speak in falsetto from the endless butt hurt
Statement: ..."while you speak in falsetto from the endless butt hurt"

Response: Idiot-gram ^^^; a phrase which lacks substance, thought and thought provoking. Hints of homophobia; "endless but hurt" is ludicrous as well as insipid.

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.

View attachment 510363

*****SMILE*****

Progressives, liberals and Democrats are not arsonists, looters or murderers.

What? BLM and ANIFTA anyone?

Forum List

Back