How not to speak out in front of cameras!

Given that the Trump Organization, a family run business, one might be clever enough to not speak out in front of cameras:

I have called the former President, Donald J. Trump, "Dumb Donald", for very good reasons. Those reasons are audible in the link above.

Study up on your boy's stupidity for a bit.

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.
This is the politics forum, the thread is necessary and sufficient to bring facts forward in the politics forum, not open to personal attacks which are off topic. I hope that reasonable people watch and listen to the link.

There was and is no attempt on my part to post these facts to taunt the readers; I do hope rational people will see the probative value given current events, and how they will influence the jury in a future criminal and civil trials.

View attachment 510363

You lost the ability to talk about reasonable when you progressives started your insurrection of burning, looting, and murdering, across the nation well over a year ago.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Progressives, liberals and Democrats are not arsonists, looters or murderers. There is no probative evidence to prove your claim; in fact your claim is an echo of the BIG LIE and Conspiracy Stories.

FACTS, which are posted in the OP is probative evidence of the former President's hypocrisy and stupidity; it doesn't require a stupid picture, his words tell the story in spades.

Tell that to the 30 dead, and the people suffering over 2 billion in damages from your riotous mob, you fucking retard.

What? BLM and ANIFTA anyone?

It's amazing, they actually think we don't see it.
You see it, in cherry picked videos on Fox News and the other far right competitors on TV, and hearing it on the AM Radio Dial of far right wing talk shows. It ain't the truth, the whole truth and mostly in this genre, of:
  • Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
In fact a genre which is 99.9% negative on
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Rights and Equal Rights for all citizens, &
  • Equal Justice
Each of those points is debatable...

• Science
  • Conservatives expect science to be backed up with data. We challenging unscientific narratives with political agendas like non-biological gender identity, uncertain Climate Science, politicans issuing mask mandates and then being photographed violating their own tyrannical orders.

• Higher Education
  • We oppose racial quotas, as everyone should have equal opportunity to be admitted based upon their merits. Biden cancelled Trump's lawsuit against Yale for racial discrimination against Asians. (That's racist!)

• The MSM
  • Most people recognize that MSM cannot be trusted to get the facts right, and much of "news" these days is actually opinion.

• Climate Change
  • The globalists want to control carbon, as it gives you more power than even controlling money. Once they control carbon, they will control virtually everything – agriculture, energy, the economy, even life itself.

• Health Care
  • We don't support destroying the great health care of the large majority of Americans who buy their own health insurance (mostly through their employer) for the sake of making them pay more for people who make too much to qualify for medicaid.

• Equal Rights and Equal Rights for all citizens, Equal Justice
  • Please. Equal rights and justice have been enshrined in US law for over 55 years. Conservatives support equality and don't pull the race card looking for special treatment. Dems constantly divide people up based upon skin color, which people have no control over.

Last edited:
Given that the Trump Organization, a family run business, one might be clever enough to not speak out in front of cameras:

I have called the former President, Donald J. Trump, "Dumb Donald", for very good reasons. Those reasons are audible in the link above.

LOL, even though you gave the thread a meaningless title, my first thought was TDS. And bam, it's TDS!

After 4 1/2 years of it, isn't it time to get help for it? Have you tried special preparation H for extreme butt hurt?
Once again an anti democratic, uneducated Trumpanzee spews out a personal attack on a thread - no surprise here. The link in the OP provides credible evidence that Dumb Donald cut his own throat (metaphorically of course) if and when he faces a trial by jury.

The OP has a link which all but eliminates trump as ignorant of any wrongdoing on tax laws Be he a witness or a defendant he will be faced by his own words, and he has proved his words tend to be off the cuff and too often hypocritical and thus ludicrous.

Rye Catcher: Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! ...

Rye Catcher: Whoa, why the personal attack?

Fucking racist moron
Your post and you are ridiculous. Calling me a "Fucking racist moron" by hiding behind your keyboard is cowardly, ludicrous and a violation of the rules. You and other faux conservatives fully believe the rules are for others. The others, like you are those who are incapable of reading and comprehending, and incapable of writing an expository essay in rebuttal to everything which may tweak your emotions, and thus negate the narrative that you have been mesmerized to believe.

Yes, that's the Democrat double standard that you live by. You can call everyone a racist, but when you get it back suddenly it's against the rules.

I would be totally in support of site rules that you can't call people racists. It would on the other hand entirely destroy your schtick. Democrats would be driven from the site in droves.

But thank you for reacting, that's my point. The racist, racist, racist schtick is tired, isn't it? You fucking racist morons have been doing it for at least 40 years, which is as long as I remember. I don't know how long before that you started it, fucking racist moron

Last edited:

LOL, even though you gave the thread a meaningless title, my first thought was TDS. And bam, it's TDS!

After 4 1/2 years of it, isn't it time to get help for it? Have you tried special preparation H for extreme butt hurt?
Once again an anti democratic, uneducated Trumpanzee spews out a personal attack on a thread - no surprise here. The link in the OP provides credible evidence that Dumb Donald cut his own throat (metaphorically of course) if and when he faces a trial by jury.

The OP has a link which all but eliminates trump as ignorant of any wrongdoing on tax laws Be he a witness or a defendant he will be faced by his own words, and he has proved his words tend to be off the cuff and too often hypocritical and thus ludicrous.

Rye Catcher: Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! ...

Fucking racist moron
Your post and you are ridiculous. Calling me a "Fucking racist moron" by hiding behind your keyboard is cowardly, ludicrous and a violation of the rules. You and other faux conservatives fully believe the rules are for others. The others, like you are those who are incapable of reading and comprehending, and incapable of writing an expository essay in rebuttal to everything which may tweak your emotions, and thus negate the narrative that you have been mesmerized to believe.
1625938716620.png

This is the politics section and if he wants to call you a fucking moron, which you are BTW, because of your OP which I think violates the clean start rules of the board then he can call you a fucking moron ya fucking moron.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You see it, in cherry picked videos on Fox News and the other far right competitors on TV, and hearing it on the AM Radio Dial of far right wing talk shows. It ain't the truth, the whole truth and mostly in this genre, of:
  • Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Justice

• Science
  • Conservatives expect science to be backed up with data. We challenging unscientific narratives with political agendas like non-biological gender identity, uncertain Climate Science, politicans issuing mask mandates and then being photographed violating their own tyrannical orders.

• Higher Education
  • We oppose racial quotas, as everyone should have equal opportunity to be admitted based upon their merits. Biden cancelled Trump's lawsuit against Yale for racial discrimination against Asians. (That's racist!)

• The MSM
  • Most people recognize that MSM cannot be trusted to get the facts right, and much of "news" these days is actually opinion.

• Climate Change
  • The globalists want to control carbon, as it gives you more power than even controlling money. Once they control carbon, they will control virtually everything – agriculture, energy, the economy, even life itself.

• Health Care
  • We don't support destroying the great health care of the large majority of Americans who buy their own health insurance (mostly through their employer) for the sake of making them pay more for people who make too much to qualify for medicaid.

• Please. Equal rights and justice have been enshrined in US law for over 55 years. Conservatives support equality and don't pull the race card looking for special treatment. Dems constantly divide people up based upon skin color, which people have no control over.
This has been my point; the faux conservative set, aka Trumpanzees don't debate, they use fallacies of logic, name calling and the silly emoticons and actually believe Faux News and their talking heads tell the the truth.

My degrees and the education I've had during 32 years in law enforcement & during my 16 years of retirement I've learned a good deal about equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice, and their inadequacies.

As to science I needed to take three lower division courses: Chemistry, Physics and Biology, one being a required lab (I took Chem.). Thus I listen to my medical doctor, and other scientists who are mocked on some TV Networks and on AM Radio. My family followed the protections by the epidemiologists, and no one in my family became sick by the virus (clearly, only a few data points, but both of my sons are essential workers, as well as my daughter-in-law) by wearing masks, washing our hands and keeping social distancing as well as getting the vaccine (Pfizer) twice by Kaiser.

Given Climate Change, there is no dispute that our weather has changed. Violent storms & deadly heat have become almost commonplace, the only question is why? Does human activity have a part of these anomalies, or is it just another change in millenniums.

Since I don't have a Doctorate Degree in Climatology, Meteorology or any discipline in a hard science, I take the word of those in NOAA who have such degrees, and have worked for years and made the connection that we are the enemies not protecting our planet. I listen to those Medical Professionals who are heroic in treating the pandemic and those who took their education into the labs and created the vaccines, also mocked by too many and to some their demise.

We put panels on our roof and now own two electric cars, and one electric bike. We have a well with a pump which runs on a solar panel to water our plants and vegetables. We try not to buy products with plastics, after seeing the island of plastic in the Pacific Ocean. And I take it in stride, when the people above who can only name call, mock those of us of support taking care of our our planet, and support equality for the minorities.

Those who hold opinions such as mine are called Fucking Morons, as if that is a substantive or thoughtful response. It ain't.

Last edited:

• Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Justice

• Science

• Higher Education

• The MSM

• Climate Change

• Health Care

This has been my point; the faux conservative set, aka Trumpanzees don't debate, they use fallacies of logic, name calling and the silly emoticons and actually believe Faux News and their talking heads tell the the truth.

My degrees and the education I've had during 32 years in law enforcement & during my 16 years of retirement I've learned a good deal about equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice, and their inadequacies.

As to science I needed to take three lower division courses: Chemistry, Physics and Biology, one being a required lab (I took Chem.). Thus I listen to my medical doctor, and other scientists who are mocked on some TV Networks and on AM Radio. My family followed the protections by the epidemiologists, and no one in my family became sick by the virus (clearly, only a few data points, but both of my sons are essential workers, as well as my daughter-in-law) by wearing masks, washing our hands and keeping social distancing as well as getting the vaccine (Pfizer) twice by Kaiser.

Given Climate Change, there is no dispute that our weather has changed. Violent storms & deadly heat have become almost commonplace, the only question is why? Does human activity have a part of these anomalies, or is it just another change in millenniums.

Since I don't have a Doctorate Degree in Climatology, Meteorology or any discipline in a hard science, I take the word of those in NOAA who have such degrees, and have worked for years and made the connection that we are the enemies not protecting our planet. I listen to those Medical Professionals who are heroic in treating the pandemic and those who took their education into the labs and created the vaccines, also mocked by too many and to some their demise.

We put panels on our roof and now own two electric cars, and one electric bike. We have a well with a pump which runs on a solar panel to water our plants and vegetables. We try not to buy products with plastics, after seeing the island of plastic in the Pacific Ocean. And I take it in stride, when the people above who can only name call, mock those of us of support taking care of our our planet, and support equality for the minorities.

Those who hold opinions such as mine are called Fucking Morons, as if that is a substantive or thoughtful response. It ain't.
>This has been my point; the faux conservative set, aka Trumpanzees don't debate

I am a Conservative, generally quite Right Wing. Trump's biggest fan.

>My degrees and the education I've had during 32 years in law enforcement

Thank you for your service.

>As to science I needed to take three lower division courses: Chemistry, Physics and Biology, one being a required lab ...
>Since I don't have a Doctorate Degree in Climatology, Meteorology or any discipline in a hard science, I take the word of those in NOAA

I am en engineer and have extensively studied Climate Science.

• Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Justice

• Science

• Higher Education

• The MSM

• Climate Change

• Health Care

Rye Catcher: You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist!

Rye Cather: Why can't you debate?

LOL, butt hole.

How's being a Democrat in law enforcement working out for you, loser?

Fucking racist moron
View attachment 511094

This is the politics section and if he wants to call you a fucking moron, which you are BTW, because of your OP which I think violates the clean start rules of the board then he can call you a fucking moron ya fucking moron.

*****CHUCKLE*****

If you think, and that would surprise me, report it. As to being called stupid, I'm used to it. When I retired and went on the Internet I learned immediately that those who don't think, emote, and in their comments suggest a lack of mental acuity and a lack of a good education.

Fucking racist moron
View attachment 511094

*****CHUCKLE*****

If you think, and that would surprise me, report it. As to being called stupid, I'm used to it. When I retired and went on the Internet I learned immediately that those who don't think, emote, and in their comments suggest a lack of mental acuity and a lack of a good education.

You're such a bull shit artist. You're in the top group of ass hat posters who call anyone you disagree with a racist

Fucking racist moron
View attachment 511094

*****CHUCKLE*****

You're such a bull shit artist. You're in the top group of ass hat posters who call anyone you disagree with a racist

No I don't, only those who are overtly or covertly racists. They also seem to be all around bigots, and instead of writing a rebuttal bigots call them ass hats.

Bigots can go beyond ethnocentrism and express dislike for other races or cultures, and become violent in words and deeds. Bigotry is ignorance, built on fear and then hate for others who don't express themselves differently or look like them.

BTW, my threads and posts are not built on a foundation of emotions, though I don't like and don't ignore bullies. I learned at a young age to not argue with umpires; some make mistakes and some cheat. I learned quickly to use tactics for both of them. Those that are incompetent I tend to ignore - here and on the diamond.

• Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Justice

• Science

• Higher Education

• The MSM

• Climate Change

• Health Care

Rye Catcher: You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist!

LOL, butt hole.

Fine, I moved up the ladder, and Retired in 2005 with a pension of six figures plus life time medical. BTW, every year for the last 16 years my pension received a 3% COLA. Loser? Not at all.

Fucking racist moron
View attachment 511094

*****CHUCKLE*****

No I don't, only those who are overtly or covertly racists. They also seem to be all around bigots, and instead of writing a rebuttal bigots call them ass hats.

Bigots can go beyond ethnocentrism and express dislike for other races or cultures, and become violent in words and deeds. Bigotry is ignorance, built on fear and then hate for others who don't express themselves differently or look like them.

BTW, my threads and posts are not built on a foundation of emotions, though I don't like and don't ignore bullies. I learned at a young age to not argue with umpires; some make mistakes and some cheat. I learned quickly to use tactics for both of them. Those that are incompetent I tend to ignore - here and on the diamond.

"No I don't, only those who are overtly or covertly racists."

Which to you is anyone who disagrees with you on any subject, fucking racist liar.

"my threads and posts are not built on a foundation of emotions."

That's all they are built on, Nancy. You're a total dick all the time

• Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Justice

• Science

• Higher Education

• The MSM

• Climate Change

• Health Care

LOL, butt hole.

Fine, I moved up the ladder, and Retired in 2005 with a pension of six figures plus life time medical. BTW, every year for the last 16 years my pension received a 3% COLA. Loser? Not at all.

Good job. You got out when Democrats were still protecting racist cops from consequences for your actions.

You got yours, what happens to current cops doesn't matter to you, huh?

• Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Justice

• Science

• Higher Education

• The MSM

• Climate Change

• Health Care

LOL, butt hole.

Good job. You got out when Democrats were still protecting racist cops from consequences for your actions.

The COPS are not all racists, they are not all bigots; they are a cross section of America. That some fail to enforce policies, such as the Use of Force, is not common to all members of LE. There are some [I spent several years managing IA] when I had the power to fire those who were still on probation. After that, it became very hard to terminate a permanent employee, and all I could do was to investigate, and sent my results to HR; they had the ability to fire the offender and send a report to Prosecutors Office if they felt a crime had been committed.

I attended several funerals of officers who died on duty -all by killed by firearms.

As to the pensions, I served 32 years of service, plus 6 months of sick leave, 40 hours of management time off (in lieu of OT) and (I forget now) several months of vacation on the books; I was compensated for all of these hours added in dollars to my finals years salary.

Thus, I earned in Safety Retirement 3% X my final year compensation. So I retired at 107% of my final years compensation; and BTW, I've receive a COLA of 3% every year for the past 16 years of retirement.

Since my final contract, the pensions have been changed, radically. The age to retire has risen, the 3% has been reduced to 2%, and the sale of sick leave, and other perks I've gotten have been eliminated. See the Ventura Decision for the perks.

These changes, especially in Safety, were changed by Governor Brown, a Democrat who was in all 16 years he served as a fiscally responsible Governor.

Last edited:

• Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Justice

• Science

• Higher Education

• The MSM

• Climate Change

• Health Care

LOL, butt hole.

• Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Justice

• Science

• Higher Education

• The MSM

• Climate Change

• Health Care

LOL, butt hole.

The COPS are not all racists, they are not all bigots; they are a cross section of America. That some fail to enforce policies, such as the Use of Force, is not common to all members of LE. There are some [I spent several years managing IA] when I had the power to fire those who were still on probation. After that, it became very hard to terminate a permanent employee, and all I could do was to investigate, and sent my results to HR; they had the ability to fire the offender and send a report to Prosecutors Office if they felt a crime had been committed.

I attended several funerals of officers who died on duty -all by killed by firearms.

As to the pensions, I served 32 years of service, plus 6 months of sick leave, 40 hours of management time off (in lieu of OT) and (I forget now) several months of vacation on the books; I was compensated for all of these hours added in dollars to my finals years salary.

Thus, I earned in Safety Retirement 3% X my final year compensation. So I retired at 107% of my final years compensation; and BTW, I've receive a COLA of 3% every year for the past 16 years of retirement.

Since my final contract, the pensions have been changed, radically. The age to retire has risen, the 3% has been reduced to 2%, and the sale of sick leave, and other perks I've gotten have been eliminated. See the Ventura Decision for the perks.

These changes, especially in Safety, were changed by Governor Brown, a Democrat who was in all 16 years he served as a fiscally responsible Governor.

And, thanks to your collective bargaining shenanigans you are driving the entire state into bankruptcy.

So enjoy those checks while you get them.

Most cops are not racists. But you support the ideology and the party and the politicians and all the leftists on the board who say they are.

And no one is being harmed by this more than blacks who are losing police protection because cops are afraid to provide it because of people that you completely support. You claim to not think that, but you are utterly silent about it.

And you see racism EVERYWHERE. In Republicans. When Democrats misquote Trump, that makes him racist, anyone who supports him racist and his party racist, racist, racist. Actually most Americans are NOT racist just like most cops aren't.

But to you it's racist, racist, racist. Don't support socialism? You're a racist! Don't want illegal immigration, you're a racist! Want the police to stop looting and burning cities? You're a racist! It's your all subject answer to disagreeing with you. You're a racist!

You're a blood sucker

LOL, butt hole.

• Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Justice

• Science

• Higher Education

• The MSM

• Climate Change

• Health Care

LOL, butt hole.

And, thanks to your collective bargaining shenanigans you are driving the entire state into bankruptcy.

So enjoy those checks while you get them.

Democrats protected cops from consequences for their actions, including the racists.

Democrats negotiated the unsustainable contracts as you pointed out.

Democrats now decided all cops are racist and are driving them into retirement and quitting.

Democrats are scaring cops into not doing their jobs because racism, racism, racism.

Huh, this is clearly the Republicans fault ...

Forum List

Back