How Many Shooters?

1. it was Lee Oswald.

Unless you think two snipers only made 2 hits...

WORST. SNIPERS. EVER!

Two snipers would have set up a killing zone and peppered the limo with fire. You would also have overlapping shots

Everyone sez 3 shot in 7 seconds.
Well, 1 round was already chambered so it was more like 2 shots in 7 seconds.
I had a .284 rifle. I could put dime sized groups up at 100 yards with that sucker.
Nice shooting..
Not Buying the 'Official' story on JFK though..

Interestingly I did this the other day at 50 yards with an FX Compact in 22 cal air rifle.
My camera was out of focus, not the scope

I named these 2 pigeons Kennedy and Connally

Last edited:
someone PAYS You to post?
Wow..
:thankusmile: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Pretty much the entire board figured out years ago he is a paid shill from Langley bugs :auiqs.jpg: every waking American knows multiple shooters took him out that day and the evidence on oswald was very flimsy. anything wikepedia says on what hapened in Americans history,just the OPPOSITE is what happened.

bugs Only someone smoking crack STILL does :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No Way it was Just One..
a Great president...
Makes you Realize How BAD the one we Have Today is.

Indeed.JFK is rolling over in his grave right now on what his party has become sense then.

teo more trollboys to add to ignore. These threads are getting the paid shills from Langley to come here and fart in this thread in DROVES.:auiqs.jpg: the paid shills candyass,wrongwinger,crepitus,otis mayfield,tyrone weaver and troplocratsRdumd
fake raiders fan candycorn Otis Mayfield tyroneweaver
sure get paid a lot of money by their bosses at langley for the ass beatings they have suffered on this thread.

thank god for the ignore list,my list just got larger of more paid shills from langley to add to ignore

Last edited:
After over 55 years it is clear the Warren Report got it right

Oswald acted alone

Forum List

Back