Yes, Kyle Rittenhouse is a Hero

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The sunshine patriots are at it again, folks. In either another unreciprocated attempt to appear even-handed, or from a deep sense of shame at their own meekness, a number of conservatives are bleating that, while they support Kyle Rittenhouse's acquittal, they nonetheless take pains to emphasize that he is not a hero.

Tom Slater at Spiked writes that Rittenhouse should have stayed at home. John Kass of the Chicago Tribune also writes that Rittenhouse shouldn’t have been there, and that he’ll carry the “stain” of this forever. Tiana Lowe at the Washington Examiner writes that Rittenhouse’s victimization doesn’t automatically confer heroism, and that he “should never have gone to an active riot zone in defiance of a curfew.” Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz (who defended Jeffrey Epstein in court and who argues the age of consent for sex should be fifteen) likewise says Rittenhouse shouldn’t have come to Kenosha.

Former police chief Dan Llorens lets readers know six times that Rittenhouse is “no hero” and speculates that, as Rittenhouse grows older, “perhaps he will begin to understand.” Because nothing wins over a skeptical audience like belittling condescension. Yet, one wonders how the Kenosha police officers -- the ones actually there during the riots -- felt about the armed citizen patrols as they handed them bottled water and told them, “We appreciate you guys, we really do.” Perhaps Llorens could lecture these officers about their need to “begin to understand.”

To the aforementioned commentators, allow me a polite suggestion. Next time your country, city, or neighbor needs some fellow citizens willing to step up, take your own advice and stay home. There is some clear misunderstanding on your part as to the meaning of heroism. If being a hero means penning opinions from the safety of our computers,

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

1fd49dffcedf5400a6b5823570ee0195ca116273814a78e3b405b3485b20bf7c.jpg

61719ce74d5b8f1f.jpg

I presume that this is controversial enough!

The sunshine patriots are at it again, folks. In either another unreciprocated attempt to appear even-handed, or from a deep sense of shame at their own meekness, a number of conservatives are bleating that, while they support Kyle Rittenhouse's acquittal, they nonetheless take pains to emphasize that he is not a hero.

Tom Slater at Spiked writes that Rittenhouse should have stayed at home. John Kass of the Chicago Tribune also writes that Rittenhouse shouldn’t have been there, and that he’ll carry the “stain” of this forever. Tiana Lowe at the Washington Examiner writes that Rittenhouse’s victimization doesn’t automatically confer heroism, and that he “should never have gone to an active riot zone in defiance of a curfew.” Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz (who defended Jeffrey Epstein in court and who argues the age of consent for sex should be fifteen) likewise says Rittenhouse shouldn’t have come to Kenosha.

Former police chief Dan Llorens lets readers know six times that Rittenhouse is “no hero” and speculates that, as Rittenhouse grows older, “perhaps he will begin to understand.” Because nothing wins over a skeptical audience like belittling condescension. Yet, one wonders how the Kenosha police officers -- the ones actually there during the riots -- felt about the armed citizen patrols as they handed them bottled water and told them, “We appreciate you guys, we really do.” Perhaps Llorens could lecture these officers about their need to “begin to understand.”

To the aforementioned commentators, allow me a polite suggestion. Next time your country, city, or neighbor needs some fellow citizens willing to step up, take your own advice and stay home. There is some clear misunderstanding on your part as to the meaning of heroism. If being a hero means penning opinions from the safety of our computers,

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

1fd49dffcedf5400a6b5823570ee0195ca116273814a78e3b405b3485b20bf7c.jpg

61719ce74d5b8f1f.jpg

I presume that this is controversial enough!
If your hero is a murderer you need serious help

All these idiots saying he “shouldn’t had been there”.

No, the rioters that were imported in didn’t belong there. Half of them had illegal weapons too. The Democrat mayor and governor allowed BLM to terrorize the city, they ordered the police back, they refused to send in national guard.

The only thing that keeps us a civilized society is the rule of law, back up with honorable men with guns.

All these idiots saying he “shouldn’t had been there”.

No, the rioters that were imported in didn’t belong there. Half of them had illegal weapons too. The Democrat mayor and governor allowed BLM to terrorize the city, they ordered the police back, they refused to send in national guard.

The only thing that keeps us a civilized society is the rule of law, back up with honorable men with guns.
In most all cases, Vigilantism is lawlessness, not justice....

Vigilante justice often describes the actions of a single person or group of people who claim to enforce the law but lack the legal authority to do so. However, the term can also describe a general state of disarray or lawlessness, in which competing groups of people all claim to enforce the law in a given area.

Vigilante justice | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Informati…

www.law.cornell.edu/wex/vigilante_justice

Vigilante justice often describes the actions of a single person or group of people who claim to enforce the law but lack the legal authority to do so. However, the term can also describe a general state of disarray or lawlessness, in which competing groups of people all claim to enforce the law in a given area.

View attachment 567539
Kyle was not enforcing any laws. He was protecting himself from leftist sociopath terrorists.

The child rapist had been out of a mental hospital for only a couple hours when it decided to start fires in Kenosha and attempt to kill people. And look at it now.... it hasn't raped a 9-year old boy in over a year.

Thanks Kyle!
You think that those run over in the Christmas parade should be investigated to see if any of them deserved to be run over? Seems like it.

Kyle was not enforcing any laws. He was protecting himself from leftist sociopath terrorists.
Would you have made all the moves Kyle chose to make, if under the same circumstance? Was his actions, what any reasonable man would do?

If you saw a person shoot and kill a man, run away from the crime scene, with the killing rifle in tow....would you chase him, to stop him, then turn him over the police?

I'm so grateful Matt and I were not there, because I think Matt would have run after him, to stop him, and would likely be dead today or crippled...!!!!

Kyle is no hero.... He's a high school drop out, who was bullied in school, enough so, to quit. With parents that are divorced, and not a bleep of common sense in child rearing....!!!!!!

I accept the jury's verdict, because it was their decision to make.....under the law.

But in no way shape or form, is he a hero.... I hope he gets therapy! He needed it, before the Kenosha killings.

View attachment 567539
Kyle wasn't a vigilante.

FAIL!

Would you have made all the moves Kyle chose to make, if under the same circumstance? Was his actions, what any reasonable man would do?

If you saw a person shoot and kill a man, run away from the crime scene, with the killing rifle in tow....would you chase him, to stop him, then turn him over the police?

I'm so grateful Matt and I were not there, because I think Matt would have run after him, to stop him, and would likely be dead today or crippled...!!!!

Kyle is no hero.... He's a high school drop out, who was bullied in school, enough so, to quit. With parents that are divorced, and not a bleep of common sense in child rearing....!!!!!!

I accept the jury's verdict, because it was their decision to make.....under the law.

But in no way shape or form, is he a hero.... I hope he gets therapy! He needed it, before the Kenosha killings.
He was guarding private property with a legally possessed firearm, when he was violently attacked.

He was fleeing for his life when he killed two violent attackers and wounded the third.

That's not my opinion, those are the facts as discovered in the trial.

You're all wet.

So you advocate trying to stop a man who may have shot another, THAT is vigilantism.

The shooting of Rosenbaum was self defense, period.

Then Grosskreutz was chasing him and asking him if he shot someone. Kyle said he was running to the police. Grosskreutz and others then decided to become vigilantes and attacked him, they tried to be his judge, jury, and executioner. Do you condone their vigilante justice? Yes, you do, so don’t act like are butt hurt because Kyle defended himself (lawfully).

If I was in his place I would have wiped out the crowd, anyone not running away from me at the point where I had been knocked to the ground and assaulted would have been perforated. Kyle was overly restrained tactically speaking.

If I saw a man chase a kid with a rifle because the kid put out a dumpster fire, I would have made sure the kid escaped harm and helped him get to the police in order to file a report.

Then Matt is an imbecile and deserves to die. If you would be willing to participate in the destruction of property with leftwing terrorist scumbags, you deserve to die. Please do not procreate and add CO2 to the atmosphere.

That makes absolutely no difference to make as far as his self defense goes, but good kids are bullied by asshole kids all the time. If Kyle was a bed wetting jabbering liberal retard who wore skirts to school, you'd be apoplectic that anyone said anything derogatory to him, let alone "bullied him".

And common fucking sense.

It's abundantly clear that you need therapy if you believe a kid who volunteers to clean up graffiti, is a member of a VFD's junior program and aspires to be in Law enforcement is a problem and the green haired pieces of shit who destroyed a city aren't. Not one human being was harmed or even put in danger by Kyle. He stepped in 2 and a half piles of dogshit as far as I'm concerned.

I could even sympathize with the anger of the bed wetters protesting if Jacob Blake himself wasn't a complete piece of shit, but he is a piece of shit, the people who destroyed Kenosha are pieces of shit, the DA's who charged Kyle are malignant sociopaths who deserve to get assfucked to death in prison and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Forum List

Back