How Many Shooters?

I shot Kennedy; I've confessed here several times already, but you indoctrinated halfwits still stick to the CIA/ media invented conspiracy theories as if they were scripture.

bugs he smokes crack everyday.thats well known by EVERYBODY at USMB

hey did you miss this pic of him

,he sure is cute in diapers dont you think? you indeed are cute in the diapers you just purchased recently rightwinger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROLLS ON FLOOR LAUGHING

I don't know WHY people can't accept some things. Denial?

Oswald was a crack marksman, and it CAN be done.

I personally have put multiple rounds in a watermelon at 200 yards freehanded jumping from position to position in less than 25 seconds, bolt action, 5 shots. I'm a nobody. I do it for fun. Oswald was TRAINED to do it, even better than I.

He did it.

The Warren Commission was aware of the evidence but they spent years covering the asses of the government drones who welcomed Lee Oswald back into the U.S. after he abandoned his post in the military and renounced his citizenship.

F5573841-0438-4DD4-843F-1B33963BD14A.jpeg

The Warren Commission was aware of the evidence but they spent years covering the asses of the government drones who welcomed Lee Oswald back into the U.S. after he abandoned his post in the military and renounced his citizenship.
There is no evidence and no they did not spend years doing any such thhing. The commission did not even exist for a year/

Oswald did not abandon any post. He never renounced his citizenship.

Oswald was a crack marksman, and it CAN be done.

I personally have put multiple rounds in a watermelon at 200 yards freehanded jumping from position to position in less than 25 seconds, bolt action, 5 shots. I'm a nobody. I do it for fun. Oswald was TRAINED to do it, even better than I.

Well, I would not say "crack marksman", but far above most civilians.

Hell, we know that Oswald fired about 265 feet, using a bench rest to help stabilize his gun. Now that may sound like a long distance, but to any Marine that passes boot camp, that is literally nothing. It literally is not even 90 yards. And all Marines fire at distances from 200-500 yards. Without a scope, without a rest to support their weapon.

And yes, we do know how well Oswald shot, because his boot camp range book was sold over a decade ago to a private collector.

Here is his result from the "200 Meter Rapid" portion. That means he fired 10 rounds in 60 seconds from a seated unsupported position with one magazine change. And as can be seen, he hit 8 out of 10 shots inside the "5 Ring". At 200 yards with "iron sights".

Now imagine him shooting at a target less than half that distance away. With a scope and his rifle on a rest.

Well, I would not say "crack marksman", but far above most civilians.

Hell, we know that Oswald fired about 265 feet, using a bench rest to help stabilize his gun. Now that may sound like a long distance, but to any Marine that passes boot camp, that is literally nothing. It literally is not even 90 yards. And all Marines fire at distances from 200-500 yards. Without a scope, without a rest to support their weapon.

And yes, we do know how well Oswald shot, because his boot camp range book was sold over a decade ago to a private collector.

Here is his result from the "200 Meter Rapid" portion. That means he fired 10 rounds in 60 seconds from a seated unsupported position with one magazine change. And as can be seen, he hit 8 out of 10 shots inside the "5 Ring". At 200 yards with "iron sights".

Now imagine him shooting at a target less than half that distance away. With a scope and his rifle on a rest.
go away lying langley trollboy,your lies have been exposed for the lying paid shill of Langley you are.the fact that trollboy shill langley confederate soldier likes your bullshit is alll the evidence what a fcuking trollboy you are.

Forum List

Back