How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice

You gave nothing. You just made up shit and posted it.

Yeah, that's what I did. I made it up.

Ha ha.
” the deep state “
Thats hilarious. When repugnants have no rational they return to, “ the deep state” .
So, you finally admit, you’re too incompetent to govern.
Geesus, Trump couldn’t get a wall when he had both houses….McConnell was part of the “ deep state”..

Not getting a wall is not a nefarious action. The FBI getting surveillance warrants to spy on a political opponents team is part of the deep state. Attacking pro-life advocates is the deep state. The FBI acting like personal police of a Democrat President is the deep state. Deep state is an underlying government running on it's own over the legitimate government.

That’s stupid. 64% of all abortions are by WHITE women fked by, mostly white men. The few that are biracial are from wives of old white repugnants who can’t get it up.

aps_finals_demographics.jpg

Ok, that’s better. But the total number of whites having abortions, is STILL greater. So who is the biggest problem….WHITES BY FAR.
I don’t see you up in arms with whites.

Now look at your percentages. Blacks make up 14% of the population. So they are obviously more likely by 14% to have an abortion. That’s hardly a reason to blame them for the problem when in reality, whites HAVE DRAMATICALLY MORE IN ACTUAL NUMBERS.

We can absorb those loses , it’s a numbers game .
Bullshit. Whites have twice as many abortions as blacks.
That means there will be two whites women for every black woman seeking. Absorb sht.
Dose your god excuse 200,000 your claimed murders because they are by whites ?

That means there will be two whites women for every black woman seeking. Absorb sht.
Dose your god excuse 200,000 your claimed murders because they are by whites
Dose your god excuse 200,000 your claimed murders because they are by whites ?
More Black Babies have been aborted since 74 than there are blacks in Haiti
And the Dominican Republic combined

More Black Babies have been aborted since 74 than there are blacks in Haiti
And the Dominican Republic combined
TWICE as many whites have been aborted since 74 then there are blacks in Haiti and DR combined. That must frost your ass knowing that every year you’re losing potential white voters by a ratio of two to one.

But banning Semi Auto Firearms is ?
When did anyone bring up banning firearms. Now that you did, A woman’s right to chose should be regulated, like ALL FIREARMS and anytime life is endangered by either firearms or healthcare decisions.

Now, you should be banned.

Nope. Am in complete agreemant with the 2a. We need a well regulated militia. Aamof, I served for 10 years, two in a shooting war. How about you ?
5 Years in the California State Militia / Northern California State Militia ( Made Sergeant in Redding Platoon ) and California CCW holder since 2011

Forum List

Back