How many radical Muslims?

[You don't "explain" anything to anyone, moron. You aren't even capable of following along with the topic, so how are you going to "explain" anything?

Again, the fact that you are astoundingly stupid does not render the explanation provided any less precise.

You can't even grasp that no one here is "excusing" acts of ISIS, yet you keep repeating it, over and over and over like some kind of mental patient trapped in their straitjacket. Are you on any medication? Is there anything about you that I should know about?

I understand that you are likely too stupid to grasp what your masters at ThinkDictatorship or whichever hate site controls you, has you spewing.

But regardless of your intellectual shortcoming, you are indeed an apologist for ISIS.

Show me where I'm doing that. Go ahead, I'll wait. Take the butt plug out of your ass, take the pacifier out of your mouth and back your accusations up. Of course you won't be able to, because you're nothing but a useless, craven gimp.

Derp derp derp

:lmao:

Fucking retard.

Again, gimp -- show me where I'm doing that. And when you can't, shut the fuck up ya crazed nutter.

Every time you post your false equivalence fallacy, shit fer brains.

You don't "point anything out," gimp. You aren't capable of doing anything other than choking on cock. It's all your good for. You were born for it.

So go ahead, chump. Back up your accusations. I'll be waiting for you, liar.

Son, you are severely retarded.

No one is going to pay attention to your idiocy, so you are correct in the idea that there is no point refuting your retardation.

Now run along and mine for almond rocca in the cat box.

[

There is no antidote for religious hate and war, you have become that which you decry.

You offer ignorance and bigotry. You belong to a party that seethes with hatred toward the Christians who wrote that damned Constitution you're working so hard to end.

The antidote to the bigotry and ignorance you promote is knowledge.

What is it that your little tin god said you are fighting to crush? People who cling to "god, guns, and the Constitution?"

[
Nah, control for access to the resources and markets of others for the benefit of our "job creator" class. america always has to attempt to justify its moral transgressions with godly approval, as with slavery and our own genocide for example. "god" approved all the that shit.

What "control" is this sparky? List these "resources" that have restricted sale to a class?

Oh and sparky, it was those Christians whom you so hate who were the abolitionists. Who was John Brown? A what? A Christian Minister?

But you democrats did your part, you went to war to continue keeping slaves. :thup:

Hey, there were good guys and bad guys; the Christians were the good guys, and the democrats were the bad guys, as always.

[
Nah, control for access to the resources and markets of others for the benefit of our "job creator" class. america always has to attempt to justify its moral transgressions with godly approval, as with slavery and our own genocide for example. "god" approved all the that shit.

What "control" is this sparky? List these "resources" that have restricted sale to a class?

Oh and sparky, it was those Christians whom you so hate who were the abolitionists. Who was John Brown? A what? A Christian Minister?

But you democrats did your part, you went to war to continue keeping slaves. :thup:

Hey, there were good guys and bad guys; the Christians were the good guys, and the democrats were the bad guys, as always.

Actually John Brown was a religious fanatic, not a minister at all, but glad to see you "down with" the abolitionist movement. You assinging

No one's excused anything, enjoy your endless religious war.

Your Muslim allies use religion, but they are alone in it. Yes, i realize you have common cause with your "death to America" position, but that is a different kind of fanaticism. I mean, you don't actually think Mao or Pol Pot were god, right? You just like the kind of governments they ran, right?

[
Kudos for not arguing against reality.

Scumbag nutjob Eric Rudolph engaged in terror attacks in the early 90's. In the 20 years since then, how many attacks have your Islamic allies engaged in? Fuck, how many in the last YEAR?

See, you terrorist promoters keep claiming that 1, and 10 million are exactly the same. Yeah, I get that you're lying scumbags who have an agenda, but still the stupidity of your position is pretty astounding, don't you think? And granted, you and ISIS have the whole "death to America" thing in common, still y'all are some really shitty people.

Exactly, but regardless what is going on in the world TODAY the left will always begin their defense by pointing to the few attacks from years ago.
They never fail, to fail.

You're all alike. Statutes of limitations type rationalization for our side, none for theirs. Love america, hate damn near half the population though.

Yeah, man like uhhh, the Crusades and stuff !!

Open your fucking eyes, look through the lens of what's relevant today !!!!

No one's excused anything, enjoy your endless religious war.

Your Muslim allies use religion, but they are alone in it. Yes, i realize you have common cause with your "death to America" position, but that is a different kind of fanaticism. I mean, you don't actually think Mao or Pol Pot were god, right? You just like the kind of governments they ran, right?

You're a bit too deranged to have a conversation with.

[

Actually John Brown was a religious fanatic, not a minister at all, but glad to see you "down with" the abolitionist movement. You assinging

He was in fact a Minister, ordained. Regardless, the Christians fought to end slavery, you democrats fought to promote it.

That's just the way democrats are....

"He was in fact a Minister, ordained."

You arrived at this notion just how again?

[

He was in fact a Minister, ordained. Regardless, the Christians fought to end slavery, you democrats fought to promote it.

That's just the way democrats are....

American christianity embraced slavery and your founding fathers condoned it.

[

You're a bit too deranged to have a conversation with.

4457561-2283257045-Oh-th.jpg

My founding fathers? I assume Lenin and Stalin are your founding fathers?

Some sects accepted and attempted to justify the practice, most did not. The democratic party though, was steadfast in the promotion of slavery.

Still is, which is what your anti-liberty folks fight for to this day.

My founding fathers? I assume Lenin and Stalin are your founding fathers?

Some sects accepted and attempted to justify the practice, most did not. The democratic party though, was steadfast in the promotion of slavery.

Still is, which is what your anti-liberty folks fight for to this day.

Any way you want to envision your little world is fine with me shoog.

Forum List

Back