How many radical Muslims?

[
Kudos for not arguing against reality.

Scumbag nutjob Eric Rudolph engaged in terror attacks in the early 90's. In the 20 years since then, how many attacks have your Islamic allies engaged in? Fuck, how many in the last YEAR?

See, you terrorist promoters keep claiming that 1, and 10 million are exactly the same. Yeah, I get that you're lying scumbags who have an agenda, but still the stupidity of your position is pretty astounding, don't you think? And granted, you and ISIS have the whole "death to America" thing in common, still y'all are some really shitty people.

Exactly, but regardless what is going on in the world TODAY the left will always begin their defense by pointing to the few attacks from years ago.
They never fail, to fail.

[

Scumbag nutjob Eric Rudolph engaged in terror attacks in the early 90's. In the 20 years since then, how many attacks have your Islamic allies engaged in? Fuck, how many in the last YEAR?

See, you terrorist promoters keep claiming that 1, and 10 million are exactly the same. Yeah, I get that you're lying scumbags who have an agenda, but still the stupidity of your position is pretty astounding, don't you think? And granted, you and ISIS have the whole "death to America" thing in common, still y'all are some really shitty people.

Exactly, but regardless what is going on in the world TODAY the left will always begin their defense by pointing to the few attacks from years ago.
They never fail, to fail.

You're all alike. Statutes of limitations type rationalization for our side, none for theirs. Love america, hate damn near half the population though.

Where the FUCK am I defending ISIS you twat?

Where are you not, cvnt?

I'm never defending ISIS you delusional nutjob.

When you and other moron leftists start the shit that "Christians are just as bad because Richard Jewell did shit 30 years ago," you are using the et tu logical fallacy. EVEN IF what you claimed were true, whihc it isn't, not by a long shot, that would NOT excuse your radical Islamic allies.

When you're done ranting and crying and whining like a fucking ape, let me know. You sound like a monkey on crack. What a confused little maggot you are. Ignorant fuck.

Show me where I'm defending them, and when you can't, stand in front of a mirror and slap yourself upside your cranium for a good 20 minutes or so, and repeat "I am a fucking moron. I am a fucking moron" enough times until it sinks in real good.

You are a stupid little twat, that's for sure - but hey, what leftists isn't?

You ARE defending them when you try and create a moral equivalency to the Christians that you and your filthy party hate.

In the last 6 months, four serious terrorist attacks have been perpetrated by your Muslim allies with hundreds dead. In the last 6 YEARS, zero by Christians in the civilized world - yet here you are LYING to defend you Al Qaeda buddies.

Yeah, that DOES make you a fucking scumbag.

It does no such thing, maggot, no matter how badly you want it too.

Any religious follower is "at risk" for radicalization. Religion is a poison. Shit, if Christians decided to all start taking the Old Testament literally and seriously, they'd be 100x more violent than any ISIS faggot ever could.

Possibly you could make a bigger fool of yourself in defending ISIS but I'm not sure how.

IF a frog had wings it wouldn't keep busting its behind everytime it hit the ground.

I'm guessing you're another drooling "Christian" who's completely and utterly ignorant of the Bible. You should try taking a break from stuffing your fat fucking face with twinkies, and actually READ the garbage you worship.

Who's up for a lesson? Any "Christian" fucks want to actually crack open the violent piece of shit they lovingly refer to as "God's word?" Anyone? It's not like you morons have ever actually read it or anything.

Murder in the Bible

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB) (I guess this is why the Catholic church used to kill scientists.)

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, ‘Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,’ do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.’ You may wonder, ‘How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?’ If the prophet predicts something in the LORD’s name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God’s death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

For the LORD had said to Moses, ‘Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.’ (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: ‘Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.’ (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. “Go up baldhead,” they shouted, “go up baldhead!” The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and’ fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us? (1Samuel 6:19-20 ASV)

Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, “Strike me!” But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, “Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me.” And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him. (1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT)

The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals. When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God. (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

So, based on this small sampling -- and believe me, there's more -- we can safely conclude that IF Christian douchebags actually did follow the old testament and take it as seriously as ISIS, Christian radicalists would be killing fortune tellers, homosexuals, people who curse their parents, people who commit adultery, people who follow other religions, non-believers, whoever they deem to be "false prophets," entire towns if even only one person worships another god, women who are not virgins on their wedding night, people who commit "blasphemy," "infidels," people who work on the sabbath, kids who are annoying, and more.

So you, "Uncensored2008" and "Markle" can SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Profanity%206%20-%20Copy_zpscga9jhqp.jpg

Actually the "Army of God" followers have bombed several abortion clinics, attacked gay and lesbian nightclubs, and exploded bombs at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.

Holy shit, look at what radical Islam did to the entire country of Lebanon. It was once a beautiful place.

You will never never find any society more intolerant to your way of life than those people, and you try to give them Cred by bashing your own people. Radical Islamists dont care if you love them, they will cut your throat anyway because you stand for everything they hate. go ahead just ignore that shit.

Actually the "Army of God" followers have bombed several abortion clinics, attacked gay and lesbian nightclubs, and exploded bombs at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.

You're a few fries short of a happy meal aren't you?

You're talking about an unknown group of a dozen people. I, for one, don't have a clue as to your point.

A million Radical Islamists vs a dozen of an unknown group from decades ago.

Duly%20Noted_zps0t9imdmh.jpg

Any religious follower is "at risk" for radicalization. Religion is a poison. Shit, if Christians decided to all start taking the Old Testament literally and seriously, they'd be 100x more violent than any ISIS faggot ever could.

IF IF IF IF IF IF , you could say that till the day you die and its not going to happen. The fact that Christians primarily focus on the teachings of Jesus pretty much nullifies that idea and Christianity has already gone through a reformation. Also, got no idea where you get your numerical values from. refusing to bake someone a wedding cake does not equate with systematic crucifictions and beheadings etc. if it ever gets remotely close to that get back to us - because bringing up Past history does nothing to help you if your denying whats happening in the here and now

Yes, you are stupid. I explained why your fallacious use of moral equivalency to excuse the acts of ISIS is defacto support of same

You don't "explain" anything to anyone, moron. You aren't even capable of following along with the topic, so how are you going to "explain" anything?

You can't even grasp that no one here is "excusing" acts of ISIS, yet you keep repeating it, over and over and over like some kind of mental patient trapped in their straitjacket. Are you on any medication? Is there anything about you that I should know about?

No one here loves terrorists,

If you don't love them, why do your spend so much time excusing and promoting them? :dunno:

Show me where I'm doing that. Go ahead, I'll wait. Take the butt plug out of your ass, take the pacifier out of your mouth and back your accusations up. Of course you won't be able to, because you're nothing but a useless, craven gimp.

No one here is defending ISIS, maggot.

You are, sploogy. While you are a nobody and devoid of any value, you are defending ISIS.

Again, gimp -- show me where I'm doing that. And when you can't, shut the fuck up ya crazed nutter.

What are you babbling about? You really are one incoherent nutter.

Retard, you copied some verses from one of the hate sites to attack the Christians your are trained to hate. I pointed out that acts from 5,000 years in the past - now wait, you are dumb as they come, so you DO grasp that Leviticus is about people a LONG time ago, right retard?

Can you grasp that simple idea, retard?

So THINK retard, you (rather your masters at the hate site) are attempting to excuse terrorism that happened LESS THAN A WEEK AGO based on events from 5,000 years ago.

Get it retard?

No, of course you don't, you're a fucking retard.

You don't "point anything out," gimp. You aren't capable of doing anything other than choking on cock. It's all your good for. You were born for it.

So go ahead, chump. Back up your accusations. I'll be waiting for you, liar.

Last edited:

IF IF IF IF IF IF , you could say that till the day you die and its not going to happen. The fact that Christians primarily focus on the teachings of Jesus pretty much nullifies that idea and Christianity has already gone through a reformation. Also, got no idea where you get your numerical values from. refusing to bake someone a wedding cake does not equate with systematic crucifictions and beheadings etc. if it ever gets remotely close to that get back to us - because bringing up Past history does nothing to help you if your denying whats happening in the here and now

No one is denying what is happening here and now. Islam is a poison. There is no question that Islam is a dangerous ideology, especially when it's misinterpreted as ISIS does.

There are some dangerous sects within Christianity. A recent example was that hate-filled pastor in Sacramento I believe who praised the attack in Orlando. All it would take are some crazies out there who decide to take all of the violence and hate in the OT and start a new ideology on it.

Lol folks, there it is right there right on cue !!

Maybe listen to somebody who should know. If your talking about a coin flipping contest you are 100 % correct but if your talking about real human suffering in the world right now, I dont think you could be any more wrong.

No one is denying what is happening here and now. Islam is a poison. There is no question that Islam is a dangerous ideology, especially when it's misinterpreted as ISIS does.

There are some dangerous sects within Christianity. A recent example was that hate-filled pastor in Sacramento I believe who praised the attack in Orlando. All it would take are some crazies out there who decide to take all of the violence and hate in the OT and start a new ideology on it.

Sure, but your talking about a handful of crazy people here and there. Its not a coordinated movement like radical Islam that is international in nature and hell bent on breaking Western society

Sure, but your talking about a handful of crazy people here and there. Its not a coordinated movement like radical Islam that is international in nature and hell bent on breaking Western society

Let's hope it stays that way. That's all I'm saying.

Holy shit, look at what radical Islam did to the entire country of Lebanon. It was once a beautiful place.

You will never never find any society more intolerant to your way of life than those people, and you try to give them Cred by bashing your own people. Radical Islamists dont care if you love them, they will cut your throat anyway because you stand for everything they hate. go ahead just ignore that shit.

'Moderate' Muslims will just stand by and watch them cutting throats; they aren't interested in what 'radical' Islamists do to dhimmi and 'infidels'. They do nothing about that stuff in their own countries, no reason to think they will in ours.

Lol folks, there it is right there right on cue !!

Maybe listen to somebody who should know. If your talking about a coin flipping contest you are 100 % correct but if your talking about real human suffering in the world right now, I dont think you could be any more wrong.

It's all the same shit.

Western society has been attempting to run that part of the world for quite some time, resistance was/is inevitable.

Western society has been attempting to run that part of the world for quite some time, resistance was/is inevitable.

Not run, but contain and for good reason. Islam is evil. Now, you'll ask why is Islam evil. Islam is evil because it wants to force itself on every living being on the planet and it will and IS doing it by any and all means available AND with a god's approval.

It's all the same shit.

No it isn't. You have no idea what you're talking about. How do I know this? Because Islam isn't anything like any other mainstream religion. But you'll go on spouting your nonsense trying to get everyone as stupid and ill-informed as you. Fortunately, I and others are here as the antidote. Pretty cool, huh?

It's all the same shit.

No it isn't. You have no idea what you're talking about. How do I know this? Because Islam isn't anything like any other mainstream religion. But you'll go on spouting your nonsense trying to get everyone as stupid and ill-informed as you. Fortunately, I and others are here as the antidote. Pretty cool, huh?

There is no antidote for religious hate and war, you have become that which you decry.

Not run, but contain and for good reason. Islam is evil. Now, you'll ask why is Islam evil. Islam is evil because it wants to force itself on every living being on the planet and it will and IS doing it by any and all means available AND with a god's approval.

Nah, control for access to the resources and markets of others for the benefit of our "job creator" class. america always has to attempt to justify its moral transgressions with godly approval, as with slavery and our own genocide for example. "god" approved all the that shit.

You're all alike. Statutes of limitations type rationalization for our side, none for theirs. Love america, hate damn near half the population though.

Look, you are at war to end civil rights - period. All the rest is bullshit in your war on liberty.

For actual safety of the public, what happened in an isolated incident 22 years ago has zero bearing on safety today. We face danger from Muslim terrorists - period. Your lies and stupidity which further your war on freedom have no relevance.

You don't care of course, public safety isn't even a consideration, you want to end the Bill of Rights, nothing less. All else is just convenient cover to achieve your ends.

Forum List

Back