How many Q crumbs can you find in Trumps rally video

I’ll kick of the first one that jumped out at me. The music... it’s a song by Lincoln Park. The conspiracy is that Chester, the lead singer of Lincoln Park is John Podestas secret child. He committed suicide a few years back which the conspiracy nuts claim was murder because he was about to expose a child sex trafficking ring with his foundation partner Chris Cornell who also committed “suicide”. This is the crap they spew. You think it’s just a coincidence that they used a Lincoln park song in the video?!

That is just batshit crazy....Are you kidding me?

That video was a well produced video to highlight the successes of America during the Trump administration, and the music fit perfectly....Very rousing....I swear, these things you lefties come up with are pure comedy gold...
Things I come up with? Do you think anything I said was not true or accurate? If so then what?
The fact that anything a Democrat does is good.
I disagree but whatever floats ur boat

Q is just part of it, but it's easily identified and more amusing.

There's also the Oath Keepers and the Boogaloo Bois, who might actually be even MORE dangerous.

Trumpism kills. It's anti-American domestic terrorism.
oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Weren't you guys panicking over Antifa less than a year ago?
Among many other things.

I still don't get why q is so bad.
Of course not. You're a bleever.

I mean what's nutty about thinking there's a world wide cabal of canalabistic blood drinking pedophiles...right?
Maybe there is. Seems to be a trend that exist through all of human history. Still don't see what the problem is. How are they different than 911 truthers.

Democrats see an old dude sniffing little girls and think nothing about it and if he turns out to be a pedophile, Democrats are shocked...

This is incredible. As the discussion of Q carries on I hear right wingers on this board and in the media dismissing QAnon as something that only the left knows about or some thing that the left is responsible for. Check out this video that Trump played at his rally on January 6. For any of you that have looked into Q and the information that the Anons have been posting let me know how many Q Dog whistles you see and hear in this video. They are all over the place from the music to the images to the messaging. Pretty sad that we have a President of the United States pumping this garbage out to the public.

Your obsession with these clowns is cute.

Forum List

Back