How many Q crumbs can you find in Trumps rally video

This is incredible. As the discussion of Q carries on I hear right wingers on this board and in the media dismissing QAnon as something that only the left knows about or some thing that the left is responsible for. Check out this video that Trump played at his rally on January 6. For any of you that have looked into Q and the information that the Anons have been posting let me know how many Q Dog whistles you see and hear in this video. They are all over the place from the music to the images to the messaging. Pretty sad that we have a President of the United States pumping this garbage out to the public.

You moonbat nose pickers are more obsessed with Q than the Qtards themselves.

Great insight man!

What he said is true. I've never heard so much about "Q" as I have in the last few weeks. You guys are whipped up into a hysterical frenzy and it's worrying to think of what lengths you might be willing to go to root out this so-called "threat".

No shit, a mob stormed the capital hyped up on lies. Q is a driver of many of those lies.

I’ll kick of the first one that jumped out at me. The music... it’s a song by Lincoln Park. The conspiracy is that Chester, the lead singer of Lincoln Park is John Podestas secret child. He committed suicide a few years back which the conspiracy nuts claim was murder because he was about to expose a child sex trafficking ring with his foundation partner Chris Cornell who also committed “suicide”. This is the crap they spew. You think it’s just a coincidence that they used a Lincoln park song in the video?!
:cuckoo:

If the rest of your 'evidence' is like that, this belongs in Conspiracy Theories,
Do you want info backing up the claim I just made? I’ll happily link you to it, I didn’t just make it up. This is crap people actually talk about. Why do you think the video starts off with the Hollywood sign, then Schumer wearing a Jewish Kente, then flashes of children. These are the pillars of the Q conspiracies. Do you think it’s all a coincidence?
Biden is putting kids in cages.

making use of the cages Obama built.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

well, it was a bad thing when Trump used them, but I'm not seeing the same outcry now that Biden is using them.

So, is it a good thing now?
Have you seen Bidens executive order aimed at reuniting these kids with their families? That’s the good thing

No, I haven't.

Does that make it ok for him to put children in cages?

I’ll kick of the first one that jumped out at me. The music... it’s a song by Lincoln Park. The conspiracy is that Chester, the lead singer of Lincoln Park is John Podestas secret child. He committed suicide a few years back which the conspiracy nuts claim was murder because he was about to expose a child sex trafficking ring with his foundation partner Chris Cornell who also committed “suicide”. This is the crap they spew. You think it’s just a coincidence that they used a Lincoln park song in the video?!

That is just batshit crazy....Are you kidding me?

That video was a well produced video to highlight the successes of America during the Trump administration, and the music fit perfectly....Very rousing....I swear, these things you lefties come up with are pure comedy gold...

If the rest of your 'evidence' is like that, this belongs in Conspiracy Theories,
Do you want info backing up the claim I just made? I’ll happily link you to it, I didn’t just make it up. This is crap people actually talk about. Why do you think the video starts off with the Hollywood sign, then Schumer wearing a Jewish Kente, then flashes of children. These are the pillars of the Q conspiracies. Do you think it’s all a coincidence?

well, it was a bad thing when Trump used them, but I'm not seeing the same outcry now that Biden is using them.

Have you seen Bidens executive order aimed at reuniting these kids with their families? That’s the good thing

No, I haven't.

Yes it does

That video was a well produced video to highlight the successes of America during the Trump administration, and the music fit perfectly....Very rousing....I swear, these things you lefties come up with are pure comedy gold...
Things I come up with? Do you think anything I said was not true or accurate? If so then what?

No, I haven't.

Yes it does
:haha:

Things I come up with? Do you think anything I said was not true or accurate? If so then what?
The fact that anything a Democrat does is good.

Q is just part of it, but it's easily identified and more amusing.

There's also the Oath Keepers and the Boogaloo Bois, who might actually be even MORE dangerous.

Trumpism kills. It's anti-American domestic terrorism.
oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Weren't you guys panicking over Antifa less than a year ago?

No, I haven't.

Has he?

No, I haven't.

Has he?
Yes.

Qnon is bizarre those people are complete wackos without a gram of evidence etc.

This is incredible. As the discussion of Q carries on I hear right wingers on this board and in the media dismissing QAnon as something that only the left knows about or some thing that the left is responsible for. Check out this video that Trump played at his rally on January 6. For any of you that have looked into Q and the information that the Anons have been posting let me know how many Q Dog whistles you see and hear in this video. They are all over the place from the music to the images to the messaging. Pretty sad that we have a President of the United States pumping this garbage out to the public.

Trump lost. Tough to unify the country if you keep bringing him up, you evil leftist.

Forum List

Back