How many Q crumbs can you find in Trumps rally video

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
This is incredible. As the discussion of Q carries on I hear right wingers on this board and in the media dismissing QAnon as something that only the left knows about or some thing that the left is responsible for. Check out this video that Trump played at his rally on January 6. For any of you that have looked into Q and the information that the Anons have been posting let me know how many Q Dog whistles you see and hear in this video. They are all over the place from the music to the images to the messaging. Pretty sad that we have a President of the United States pumping this garbage out to the public.

I’ll kick of the first one that jumped out at me. The music... it’s a song by Lincoln Park. The conspiracy is that Chester, the lead singer of Lincoln Park is John Podestas secret child. He committed suicide a few years back which the conspiracy nuts claim was murder because he was about to expose a child sex trafficking ring with his foundation partner Chris Cornell who also committed “suicide”. This is the crap they spew. You think it’s just a coincidence that they used a Lincoln park song in the video?!

I’ll kick of the first one that jumped out at me. The music... it’s a song by Lincoln Park. The conspiracy is that Chester, the lead singer of Lincoln Park is John Podestas secret child. He committed suicide a few years back which the conspiracy nuts claim was murder because he was about to expose a child sex trafficking ring with his foundation partner Chris Cornell who also committed “suicide”. This is the crap they spew. You think it’s just a coincidence that they used a Lincoln park song in the video?!
:cuckoo:

If the rest of your 'evidence' is like that, this belongs in Conspiracy Theories,

Q is the new RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

You people are ridiculous.
Q is Q. If anything is being said that isn’t true then feel free to provide a counter argument. Calling it Russia is a lazy argument that means nothing.
There is no need for an argument. Your thread is as stupid as some of the conspiracies they hold.
Trump is no longer president. Biden and the dems are in control.

FOCUS on what matters not your nutbag talking points

If the rest of your 'evidence' is like that, this belongs in Conspiracy Theories,
Do you want info backing up the claim I just made? I’ll happily link you to it, I didn’t just make it up. This is crap people actually talk about. Why do you think the video starts off with the Hollywood sign, then Schumer wearing a Jewish Kente, then flashes of children. These are the pillars of the Q conspiracies. Do you think it’s all a coincidence?

Q is Q. If anything is being said that isn’t true then feel free to provide a counter argument. Calling it Russia is a lazy argument that means nothing.
So is posting a video made by some left wing rag
The video was made by Trumps team and played at his rally. You’d see that if you had watched it. Thanks for adding your ignorant two cents though. You can take your money back.

There is no need for an argument. Your thread is as stupid as some of the conspiracies they hold.

If you don’t care about the subject then don’t join the thread. There is an impeachment trial happening next week over exactly this stuff. You might not think it’s relevant but it is to many

Do you want info backing up the claim I just made? I’ll happily link you to it, I didn’t just make it up. This is crap people actually talk about. Why do you think the video starts off with the Hollywood sign, then Schumer wearing a Jewish Kente, then flashes of children. These are the pillars of the Q conspiracies. Do you think it’s all a coincidence?

Do you think it’s all a coincidence?

I think it belongs in a different forum

Do you want info backing up the claim I just made? I’ll happily link you to it, I didn’t just make it up. This is crap people actually talk about.
I have NEVER heard that story until YOU brought it up.

Are you a production company working on their behalf to promote their beliefs? If not why would you spread their gospel?

Derp

If you don’t care about the subject then don’t join the thread. There is an impeachment trial happening next week over exactly this stuff. You might not think it’s relevant but it is to many

There is an impeachment trial happening next week over exactly this stuff.

and a partisan result is expected.

Do you think it’s all a coincidence?

I think it belongs in a different forum
There is an impeachment trial next week about this stuff. That’s politics. And yes conspiracy theories are involved. They have seeped into our politics because we had a president and congress people peddling lies and conspiracies. That’s where we are at in this country. Sad times

Forum List

Back