How many presidenta have been re-elected with a 40.8% approval rating?

Trump to families of individuals killed in "interactions" with the police: "Their deaths will not have been in vain."

Memo to the families: Check with the Angel Moms.

the US Congress has a dismal approval rating of around 25% ,yet a whole bunch of them keep getting re-elected....whats so tough about thinking a 40 percenter cant get re-elected?.....

the US Congress has a dismal approval rating of around 25% ,yet a whole bunch of them keep getting re-elected....whats so tough about thinking a 40 percenter cant get re-elected?.....
I have commented on the Congress thing numerous times, and you are making a logical fallacy.

While Congress has single-digit approval, the House incumbents have a 98 percent re-election rate, and the Senate incumbents have a 90 percent re-election rate.

That's because while we hate Congress as a whole, we like OUR guy in Congress.

The difference is that we do NOT like our guy in the White House.

"Those other Congress critters spend too much on PORK, but our guy brings home the BACON."

We get the politicians we deserve.

That would be NONE.....GOOD LUCK DONNIE!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

There you go again using other Presidents as a standard to judge Donald Trump by. You just can't seem to grasp the concept that he is not other Presidents, can you?

That's why you lost in 2016 and that's why you'll lose again in 2020.

I have commented on the Congress thing numerous times, and you are making a logical fallacy.

While Congress has single-digit approval, the House incumbents have a 98 percent re-election rate, and the Senate incumbents have a 90 percent re-election rate.

"Those other Congress critters spend too much on PORK, but our guy brings home the BACON."

yea with a 20% approval rating....

Somebody still believes in "polls"? How quaint! Do you also believe in the tooth fairy? Just click your magic ruby slippers together three times and repeat "There's no place like the White House! There's no place like the White House! There's no..."

Link

Funny watching these idiots twisting themselves into pretzels trying to defend a POS so called president.

Link
its a known fact jimmy.....and i know you know that....

I think Trump is looking at 320+ EC win. This is why the Dems are acting the way they are right now. They are going to suffer a brutal defeat in November. This also why the Dems put up Biden to take one for the team this time around. Otherwise, they would have nominated a real candidate.

Forum List

Back