You haven't heard about 99.25% of the USA COVID 19 cases from the MSM....why?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Every day I go to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 8,200,515 Cases and 443,546 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
I then update this spreadsheet that is the attached screen shot
We ONLY hear from the BIASED MSM regarding the deaths.... 118,741... BUT as far as the people that have survived? ZERO. Nothing!
Over 2,178,977 or 99.25% of the cases were mild, not hospitalized.
94% of all CASES have recovered...survived... So why haven't we heard this?

BECAUSE it is GOOD NEWS and the MSM can't have ANY good news because that doesn't do two things:
A) provide Trump negative news and B) attract viewers which means advertising which means revenue!

When will the rest of Americans wake up to this GROSS manipulation of YOUR attention span???
Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 2.10.19 PM.png

Last edited:
Every day I go to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 8,200,515 Cases and 443,546 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
We ONLY hear from the BIASED MSM regarding the deaths.... 118,741... BUT as far as the people that have survived? ZERO. Nothing!

BECAUSE it is GOOD NEWS and the MSM can't have ANY good news because that doesn't do two things:
A) provide Trump negative news and B) attract viewers which means advertising which means revenue!

When will the rest of Americans wake up to this GROSS manipulation of YOUR attention span???
View attachment 351100
Thank you for that. I didn’t know the MSM was doing that, though I suspected it. I don’t pay any attention to the MSM. They’re fucking liars.

COVID19 is about far more than deaths.

Last edited:

View attachment 351100
Thank you for that. I didn’t know the MSM was doing that, though I suspected it. I don’t pay any attention to the MSM. They’re fucking liars.
Well you are definitely one of the growing numbers that are ignoring the MSM! NOTE... the dominate reason they MSM has been pouring out all these stories is this fact:

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
Think of it. 96% donations were blown by the MSM and what is their way of getting even?
Now this is by Erin Coates---January 14, 2020 at 9:27am
In the 100 days after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the impeachment investigation,
a recent study found the top three evening newscasts have broadcast
93 percent negative coverage of President Donald Trump.
Study: Network Coverage of Trump Was 93 Percent Negative in Recent Months

Now you may say well Trump deserved it....really???
Explain how you KNOW this if it weren't for the 93% negative news?

View attachment 351100
Well you are definitely one of the growing numbers that are ignoring the MSM! NOTE... the dominate reason they MSM has been pouring out all these stories is this fact:

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
Think of it. 96% donations were blown by the MSM and what is their way of getting even?
In the 100 days after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the impeachment investigation,

I suspect the members of the MSM are just doing as they are told by their bosses, the billionaires. It’s said six billionaires own most of the MSM.

The billionaire class has total control of the D Party and much of the R Party. I don’t believe Trump is doing anything to change this.

View attachment 351100

I suspect the members of the MSM are just doing as they are told by their bosses, the billionaires. It’s said six billionaires own most of the MSM.

The billionaire class has total control of the D Party and much of the R Party. I don’t believe Trump is doing anything to change this.

Just curious ... what do you think this is all about?
Post Associate Editor Bob Woodward revealed Wednesday that the Post has assigned 20 staffers to Trump. In addition the paper plans a book.
"There's a lot we don't know," he told the National Association of Realtors convention in Washington. "We have 20 people working on Trump, we're going to do a book, we're doing articles about every phase of his life," he added.
Washington Post owned by Billionaire Bezos.

This is nothing new from the liberal news media. Remember the weekly death reports from Iraq and Afghanistan that stopped cold the day Obama took office.

Forum List

Back