How many Dems/libs have an American Flag

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
Displayed out front of their house or anywhere for obeservance of flag day? probably not many, if any.

So does my neighbor and she supports Kuchinich! Needless to say, we have some very interesting conversations! We also have our lawn wars during elections, but watch the returns with other friends. :D

So does my neighbor and she supports Kuchinich! Needless to say, we have some very interesting conversations! We also have our lawn wars during elections, but watch the returns with other friends. :D

supporting Kucinich and displaying the flag are not at all paradoxical from my standpoint!

And I agree that political opponents CAN be friends....

supporting Kucinich and displaying the flag are not at all paradoxical from my standpoint!

And I agree that political opponents CAN be friends....

That was my point, btw she flies the flag everyday, takes it down when it rains and at dark.

so do I. I had to hide it in a closet at night, because my cats were not very patriotic and were scratching it where I would put it just inside the front door at night.

1267414-batman-retarded.jpg

I dont have one.

I am not into any types of symbols.

I prefer the ideas the flag is suposed to stand for.

People have a tendency to displace the ideas into the symbols.

I always took affront to the pledging to the flag, I MUCH prefer the pledging to the The Union for which it stands it is where my loyalty lies.

I Love the Ideas and have always had a mistrust of symbols.

what.. car magnets are no longer the preferred method of conveying patriotism anymore?!?!?

Displayed out front of their house or anywhere for obeservance of flag day? probably not many, if any.

Uncalled for. I admit I get frustrated at Libs and sometimes imply the same, but I always regret it. It simply is NOT true.

One can be patriotic and disagree as Maineman and others do. It is frustrating when you don't agree with them, BUT guess what? They are JUST as frustrated with US as we are with them.

Even Kerry's traitorous act of meeting with the NV repres in France could be patriotic ( though still treason by law) IF he honestly believed it was the right thing to do. Of course I do not believe he had such beliefs, he was padding what he thought was a winning strategy for politics.

Do not forget that Our Founding Fathers were at one time Patriotic British Citizens. At initial for most all they wanted was their rights as such citizens.

I fly it every day, starting in the morning before I leave for work and strike the colors every evening at sundown, weather permitting. So much for your half-assed generailzation. Dismissed.

I am very happy to see this.

i agree you can be friends with political opponents lol :)

Besides, america is not perfect, it has its good and bad points, and i dont think its a crime to point out its faults, if you praise its glory too, I personally think its the best nation on earth.

Last time i checked everyone in the world was trying to come here, not the other way around.

I don't think so, you should try living in Britain buddy boy, we are flooded, Brits are leaving in their droves to make room for all the fucking immigrants.

So really you based your "america is the greatest nation on earth" on your own personal opinion and because 'you' think the whole world wants to live there? Way to go.Which nation is the worst in the world, in your opinion?

Thats true, and yes, it is my opinion, based on how many people the u.s. has freed in history. The worst country in the world is saudi arabia, because they are responsible for the vilest form of islam.

I don't think so, you should try living in Britain buddy boy, we are flooded, Brits are leaving in their droves to make room for all the fucking immigrants.

So really you based your "america is the greatest nation on earth" on your own personal opinion and because 'you' think the whole world wants to live there? Way to go.Which nation is the worst in the world, in your opinion?

Forum List

Back