How many Congressional seats will the Democrats lose in November?

How many Congressional seats will the Democrats lose in November?

Votes: 5 38.5%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • All 438 seats

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Defund the police, letting non-citizens vote, keeping kids out of school forever, identity politics 24/7, cancel culture. What could go wrong?
That’s not the problem – no one cares about that.

Democrats won’t bother to vote.

If Democrats turned out to vote every two years like Obama was running for president they’d never lose an election again – regardless their policy positions.

That’s not the problem – no one cares about that.

Democrats won’t bother to vote.

If Democrats turned out to vote every two years like Obama was running for president they’d never lose an election again – regardless their policy positions.

Jonesy here is so clueless he thinks "no one cares" about school closures.

Exhibit A: Virginia

Coming soon to an election near you

It doesn’t matter. Nothing really changes no matter which criminal gang is in charge. However if the Rs win the majority in the House, old Joe is likely to be impeached. See? Same old same old.

Defund the police, letting non-citizens vote, keeping kids out of school forever, identity politics 24/7, cancel culture. What could go wrong?

Your poll is a little confusing. By the numbers I think you mean House of Representatives, right? But the title is "Congressional", so I don't know if you intend for us to add up number of Senators + number of Representatives. Maybe I'm reading too much into it...but I kept thinking, well, this many Reps I think, this many Senators.....

It doesn’t matter. Nothing really changes no matter which criminal gang is in charge. However if the Rs win the majority in the House, old Joe is likely to be impeached. See? Same old same old.

If you mean to say both parties have corruption and you're sick of it, you are right.

However.

Look at the economy right now, and energy dependence. Consider if the SC had all Sotomayors, holy heck--they would own our very bodies.

So it does matter. They're both bad. But one is atrociously bad.

You type that but we keep moving left. It's like aww gee there are no changes. Remove designated Progs from key positions on committees like they do now to Repubs. One of so many things. But don't worry. McCarthy is rumored to be another RINO shill.

If you mean to say both parties have corruption and you're sick of it, you are right.

However.

Look at the economy right now, and energy dependence. Consider if the SC had all Sotomayors, holy heck--they would own our very bodies.

So it does matter. They're both bad. But one is atrociously bad.
I don’t see a significant difference. Both parties cater to the whims of the same people. Big corporations and billionaires.

You type that but we keep moving left. It's like aww gee there are no changes. Remove designated Progs from key positions on committees like they do now to Repubs. One of so many things. But don't worry. McCarthy is rumored to be another RINO shill.
Silly. We aren’t moving left. If anything we’re moving right. The two gangs are essentially right wing gangs.

Wow, it didn't take you long to go back to Republican Lite, did it?

And they don't/won't see it.

What a fucked up choice we have. Again.
Because what we really need are two Republican parties.

However.

Okay, I'm looking at the economy. 3.9% unemployment. 6 million new jobs since Biden took office.

I'm always amazed that the same people who want to force a woman to have her rapist's baby are now suddenly upset that they might have to get a shot to keep from infecting other people.

Frankly that's just naive. And it costs a lot.
No. There are minor differences between the two gangs, but those differences are merely for show. They allow the partisans of the two gangs to believe there are valid differences. It’s merely propaganda and it works.

On all the big issues, the parties are aligned.
War and peace - same
Healthcare - same
Taxation and spending - same
Economy (aka protecting and enriching Wall Street) - same
War machine (aka protecting and enriching war profiteers) - same
Education - same
Poverty - same
Law and order (aka imprisoning the poor, bailout the wealthy) - same

No. There are minor differences between the two gangs, but those differences are merely for show. They allow the partisans of the two gangs to believe there are valid differences. It’s merely propaganda and it works.

On all the big issues, the parties are aligned.
War and peace - same
Healthcare - same
Taxation and spending - same
Economy (aka protecting and enriching Wall Street) - same
War machine (aka protecting and enriching war profiteers) - same
Education - same
Poverty - same
Law and order (aka imprisoning the poor, bailout the wealthy) - same

This is wrong, and you're of the third party saying "ho hum, all the same", which is also predictable.

Democrats want Universal Healthcare. Not the same.
Democrats want sky high taxation on the wealthy, which is really almost everyone. Not the same.
Democrats want to BAN all options for families except public schools. Not even CLOSE to the same.
Democrats want Universal Basic Income. So......
Democrats want to Defund the Police.

Again. If you want to make the case that both political parties are rife with corruption and too beholden to lobbyists I'm right there with you. But "they're just the same" is a rancid argument. Or lazy, one of the two.

This is wrong, and you're of the third party saying "ho hum, all the same", which is also predictable.

Democrats want Universal Healthcare. Not the same.
Democrats want sky high taxation on the wealthy, which is really almost everyone. Not the same.
Democrats want to BAN all options for families except public schools. Not even CLOSE to the same.
Democrats want Universal Basic Income. So......
Democrats want to Defund the Police.

Again. If you want to make the case that both political parties are rife with corruption and too beholden to lobbyists I'm right there with you. But "they're just the same" is a rancid argument. Or lazy, one of the two.
See? You bought the propaganda. O gave you a right wing HC plan, but you think it’s left wing. Biden made lots of campaign promises, but has done nothing. He duped you too.

The Ds so want to defund the police that they greatly increased the capitol police budget. O gave massive amounts of military grade hardware to police departments. Kamala while in CA, imprisoned everyone she could. Joe authored the Clinton crime bill, resulting in prison time for thousands of minorities.
The Squad Enables Pelosi's Massive Capitol Police Spending Bill While Cynically Feigning Opposition

See? You bought the propaganda. O gave you a right wing HC plan, but you think it’s left wing. Biden made lots of campaign promises, but has done nothing. He duped you too.

The Ds so want to defund the police that they greatly increased the capitol police budget. O gave massive amounts of military grade hardware to police departments. Kamala while in CA, imprisoned everyone she could. Joe authored the Clinton crime bill, resulting in prison time for thousands of minorities.
The Squad Enables Pelosi's Massive Capitol Police Spending Bill While Cynically Feigning Opposition

Not all Democrats are on the Left and certainly not all Republicans are on the Right, I get it. Obamacare is just a boondoggle and I get that too, and Kamala and Biden at one time LOVED putting low-level criminals in jail.

But exceptions do not cases make. If we had a nation ruled by all Democrats we would have a nation of a Very Big Bloated Federal Government. A top heavy behemoth. Yeah, no thanks. I think the Republican Party is a hot mess, and have taken many steps to hopefully correct that situation I won't go into now. BUT. I really don't want to live an an authoritarian biomedical state.

Forum List

Back