How many Berne bros will act out when the Ds steal his pluarity

Berne sticks to his communist beliefs.
Bloomberg really is racist and sexist even by his own admission.
Biden has grope videos, gaff videos and brain damage
And the Ds will be screwed, blued and tattooed no matter what they do but this will be the second time that they will screw over the armed and dangerous Berne Bros. The Ds think that this is their least bad choice?
I'm not sure if he will even get a plurality anymore.

BernieBros are mad and they are going to express it. Especially at the ballot box.

They are seeing the establishment in their party try to deny him. They aren't just going to vote or Biden.
I think you are completely wrong. Their hatred for Trump will drive every D to the polls..holding their noses or not. The hope that some have that the Bernie Bros will split the party..is a vain one.

If Sanders loses it will once again be fair and square.

His supporters aren't going to see it that way

Well, it was only fair, if you ever believed that the DNC was ever fair. But. . . as the court ruling clearly showed, their pronouncements had no expressed legal warrants to hold any action they take as having any implied or expressed or otherwise as being. . . "fair." If folks get that impression? Well, that is entirely on them. If they donate to the DNC with the impression that it is "fair?" Then they are suckers. :71:

I tell you what, some folks have this weird pride about staying uninformed.

Tom Perez went from "the process was rigged" against Bernie to "I misspoke" in under a day
Tom Perez went from "the process was rigged" against Bernie to "I misspoke" in under a day

http://jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/63-Notice-of-Appeal.pdf

DNClawsuit

BernieBros are mad and they are going to express it. Especially at the ballot box.

Maybe. I doubt they'll vote for Trump.

I agree, but it's possible enough of them won't vote at all or vote for the Green Party and it could end up hurting Biden's chance of defeating Trump.

Biden has no chance at all of defeating Trump. That's the point. The only person who stands a chance in hell of defeating Trump is Bernie.

. . and that is only if the moderates and independents that don't dislike Trump stay home. If they are motivated to go out and vote? There is nothing the DNC can do this time around.

If Sanders loses it will once again be fair and square.

His supporters aren't going to see it that way

Yes, but how many? This is mostly just my opinion. In 2016 most of Sanders supporters voted for Clinton otherwise she would have lost the popular vote by a lot. So a small percentage of people who voted for Sanders didn't vote for Clinton and in some states it made a difference. However so far Sanders is getting fewer votes than he did in 2016. He's only getting 30% vs. the 'moderates' that through multiple candidates is soaking up 70%.

ANALYSIS: What revolution? New Hampshire results show Bernie Sanders base of support shrinking

Even at DailyKos where they have I think a weekly or so straw poll and it usually skews way left. Here is what's happening now:

Daily Kos straw poll: This place remains an Elizabeth Warren stronghold, but Biden gains

Biden is in second place and Warren is on top. That is amazing that Biden is getting 29% in that poll up from where you'd expect a moderate Democrat to get at 8% in mid February. Sanders on the other hand is at 23%. This is a crowd that used to eat up Sanders shit sandwiches all day long.

Why is this happening? Trump. More than anything people want Trump to go down and now with the consolidation of moderate candidates people can vote for Biden with confidence that he is the guy who can beat both cults. Sanders' cult is shrinking, it's too early to see what happens with Trump.

I have no doubt that if there was no early voting Biden would win the majority of delegates today and Sanders only saving grace is that he could win a plurality simply because he was running against 5 moderate Democrats. I think the field winnowed down before the Sanders campaign wanted it to. However in the end there are fewer Sanders supporters and after seeing Trump in office I'm betting the number of Sanders supporters who won't vote for the Democratic candidate has shrunk as well after seeing what apathy brought to the Whitehouse.

Maybe. I doubt they'll vote for Trump.

I agree, but it's possible enough of them won't vote at all or vote for the Green Party and it could end up hurting Biden's chance of defeating Trump.

Biden has no chance at all of defeating Trump. That's the point. The only person who stands a chance in hell of defeating Trump is Bernie.

. . and that is only if the moderates and independents that don't dislike Trump stay home. If they are motivated to go out and vote? There is nothing the DNC can do this time around.

When Sander's feet are held to the fire and he's forced to explain how he's going to pay for all the things he's promising...what is his answer going to be? Do you think Trump will let him get away with blowing that question off with some vague complaint about not needing to explain how every dime or nickel is spent? The average American voter isn't a fool. They understand budgets. They understand what it takes to pay for things. They know that Bernie is blowing smoke up their keisters when he says that taxes on the rich will pay for it all and the Middle Class won't be affected!

That opinion is not based in reality.

I believe it is based on reality.

Unless you believe voters now base their voting on something other than reality?

The person that has the most support next to Biden is Sanders. Once folks see Biden in a debate with Trump? It is all over.

Unless you believe voters now base their voting on something other than reality?

The person that has the most support next to Biden is Sanders. Once folks see Biden in a debate with Trump? It is all over.

You think Bernie is going to fare better in a debate than Biden? I don't see it, MB. Trump will go after Sanders with questions Sanders has been able to duck at the Democratic debates because the other candidates were too afraid of offending his constituency. Trump won't worry about that.

88102414_2619655221692425_3275618436780130304_n.jpg

I dunno..neither of them are all that articulate...Biden is smarter..Trump can't play the incumbent card with him..since Biden was VP once and knows how it all works also.
If Biden were to have a clear day...he would destroy Trump on the stage, IMO.

Not that it matters...I believe that 90% have already made their decisions regarding Trump..for or against,.

that's really the only issue on the table, at this point.

Guillotines, Gulags, Re-Education Camps is what they promised, that and they said they would make America Burn. Pretty sure Antifa is a branch of Bernie Bros.

I can hardly wait for Bernie supporters to act up when the party machine rolls over them. It's gonna be very entertaining.

I dunno..neither of them are all that articulate...Biden is smarter..Trump can't play the incumbent card with him..since Biden was VP once and knows how it all works also.

Not that it matters...I believe that 90% have already made their decisions regarding Trump..for or against,.

Where did you come up with the notion that Joe Biden is smart, Evil Eye? He's been a US Senator for decades...a Vice President for two terms. He had to cheat his way through law school and every time he's run for President over the past thirty years he's invariably said or done something so stupid that it blew his run out of the water! Biden is nice...if you ignore the creepy touching thing...but smart? Please...

Mark Dice is a wingnut, I wouldn't base what the electorate does or who they vote for on what Dice has to say.

Is it just me or are people tired of others basing their idea of 'reality' on what they want to be true?

Crazy Bernie lost California to Crooked Hillary by 350K votes.

now he's cruising to victory there.

Democracy is confusing, and the Dems are no prize!

it’s almost like Bernie had a bad date in 2016 and he’s back...He’s brought the roses, he’s done his hair and brushed his teeth and now he’s ready to go. He’s been given a second chance to make an impression.

Where did you come up with the notion that Joe Biden is smart, Evil Eye? He's been a US Senator for decades...a Vice President for two terms. He had to cheat his way through law school and every time he's run for President over the past thirty years he's invariably said or done something so stupid that it blew his run out of the water! Biden is nice...if you ignore the creepy touching thing...but smart? Please...

Note that I didn't say smart..I said smarter than Trump--which is a low bar indeed, IMO!

Crazy Bernie lost California to Crooked Hillary by 350K votes.

now he's cruising to victory there.

Democracy is confusing, and the Dems are no prize!

it’s almost like Bernie had a bad date in 2016 and he’s back...He’s brought the roses, he’s done his hair and brushed his teeth and now he’s ready to go. He’s been given a second chance to make an impression.

Sanders has spent years since 2016 building up support in California. Now he only has two things going for him. Early voting and Michael Bloomberg which is ironic.

Note that I didn't say smart..I said smarter than Trump--which is a low bar indeed, IMO!

What pray tell makes Biden smarter than Trump? Has he ever done ANYTHING outside of politics that was successful? I'm sorry but you don't succeed in the New York real estate market if you're an idiot.

What pray tell makes Biden smarter than Trump? Has he ever done ANYTHING outside of politics that was successful? I'm sorry but you don't succeed in the New York real estate market if you're an idiot.

All you need is money and daddy's company.

Forum List

Back